PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube online?

Zenith
Jul 27, 2006, 01:44 PM
Does anyone here actually play PSO online using a gamecube?

DonRoyale
Jul 27, 2006, 03:47 PM
A lot of people hackers do.

I play PSO. I just solo a lot, or play only with friends. That's how you avoid hackers.

Twilite
Jul 27, 2006, 03:53 PM
Many don't because Gamecube has no keyboard, so you have to take a while to type with the virtual one. I for one am offline (GC), but maybe the Wii will have a keyboard. It has online capabilities and can play GC games, so it could possibly play PSO online.

HunterColt
Jul 27, 2006, 04:05 PM
Not on ST no. >_>. But we are not allowed to speak of such things that go against the shit hole that is the ST server.

merrycherry9
Jul 27, 2006, 04:51 PM
I play online with gamecube and i have an ascii keyboard controller so that i can talk to people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 27, 2006, 05:13 PM
Nope, no online for me. It's not worth it, honestly. The population has taken a heavy blow...with numbers dwindling, only the h4x0rz remain. If you want to play online, get BB or wait for PSU to come out.

Splash
Jul 27, 2006, 05:58 PM
Nope, but for some reason, I have the urge to though. Looking at the online quest guides might be the reason. I mean, I'm surprised that the various amounts of other quests you can play. And all of them look interesting like Towards the Future or Phantasmal World series.

best_sato134
Jul 27, 2006, 06:14 PM
you can get PSO plus but it wipes all you characters' stuff but you get all the quest. I don't play online but I want I can't cuz I need a modem.

Splash
Jul 27, 2006, 11:11 PM
No. PSO+ just gives 3 online before quests and Central Dome Fire Swirl, not the entire set. Regardless, in order to play the other online quests, you must go online.

kurisu1974
Jul 28, 2006, 02:01 AM
On 2006-07-27 13:53, Twilite wrote:
Many don't because Gamecube has no keyboard, so you have to take a while to type with the virtual one. I for one am offline (GC), but maybe the Wii will have a keyboard. It has online capabilities and can play GC games, so it could possibly play PSO online.

What do you mean, Gamecube has no keyboard? I, and many people I play with, have a keyboard.

metatime
Jul 28, 2006, 02:30 AM
On 2006-07-27 16:14, best_sato134 wrote:
you can get PSO plus but it wipes all you characters' stuff but you get all the quest. I don't play online but I want I can't cuz I need a modem.

Please don't state false information. People around here already are confuse enough about the transfer from PSO to PSO+. PSO+ does not even do anything to your save file besides putting a plus in the game save file. The only thing updated is the disk itself not your save files.

The only reason PSO+ will wipe your character out is if you have a PSO in a different region.

Corey
Jul 28, 2006, 03:07 AM
Uh...except you can't update or write anything to the disc via GC, buddy.

Nice one.

PMB960
Jul 28, 2006, 11:43 AM
I play onliine but I have no keyboard. I am trying to find someone else who is legit but it is very difficult.

metatime
Jul 28, 2006, 12:10 PM
On 2006-07-28 01:07, Corey wrote:
Uh...except you can't update or write anything to the disc via GC, buddy.

Nice one.

Eh I didn't say that the original PSO disk can be written to... It's a ROM... Perhaps you misunderstood my post?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: metatime on 2006-07-28 10:10 ]</font>

Your_MajestY
Jul 28, 2006, 07:30 PM
I play online, am legit and on the private server I play on, legit players are actually pretty common. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Love it!:D
Did a quest called... Endless something 3..? Or whatever... SICK quest! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Asuke
Jul 28, 2006, 07:39 PM
Endless nightmare I believe you were looking for. Check out towards the future if you liked that. I still play online atleast 2 to 3 hours a day, and yes on gamecube. I also did purchase a keyboard from a cheap online site. it was only $13 with S&H. Im legit and ive met a lot of cool people on there. You just need to avoid Optimus Prime... and for good reason.

Nogatorr
Jul 29, 2006, 02:56 AM
Yeah, Optimus Prime is in Vega, but why would anyone go to Vega? Vega = H4X0RS. On my first day back I have gotten fsoded 5 times. Only the first one was painful (goodbye real flowen's sword). I am legit, and I need to find others who are also legit.