PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence or something else

DC_PLAYER
Jul 28, 2006, 04:48 AM
.....i did ultimate caves yesterday and found a red sword with the exact same % then my previous one....ok by here, but theres more....
did vhard ruins one day, and in 1 room, the one that when you enter, 5 dimenians apear near the door, i killed 2 and then run away a bit and killed the other 3, the first one i killed droped me a twin brand, wich is not very common th find, it had some average %, finished ruins.......the next day i have sold the weapon and after doing ultimate, i went to do vhard ruins again, first thing to point is the fact that i had the same maps on the ruins 1/2/3, then when i got to the room with the 5 dimenians, i killed them the same way......THE FIRST ONE droped....a TWIN BRAND, like the first time, coincidence or not, if you do not beleive maybe the fact that the weapon had the exact same % as the previous.
as much i like finding special weapons, when they have the same % expecialy on shorts periods of time then something is wrong.
i would like to hear "opinions"

GreenArcher
Jul 28, 2006, 05:35 AM
Coincidence.

Splash
Jul 28, 2006, 11:18 AM
Coincidence. It happens. I wouldn't even be surprised if 5 of them in a row is the same.

Charmander02
Jul 28, 2006, 11:22 AM
Yeah its a coincidence, you should be happy that your finding Twin Brands i did like a million runs of Temple to find it and i've kind of given up.

Split
Jul 28, 2006, 01:59 PM
ummm...you sold a rare? hmmm well enjoy your ten meseta

Tweengo
Jul 29, 2006, 09:13 AM
Yesterday I found a Hell Raygun, and when I looked at the stats, the evasion points were 666, seriously. I'm cursed to damnation, I just know it dag namit http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

BeeYee
Jul 29, 2006, 09:27 AM
Coincidence, never happened to me though. I sell rares all the time, especially Justy, Im greennill, except I wont sell the one with 35 hit.

Tweengo
Jul 29, 2006, 09:30 AM
I sell my endless stream of Stags with my Pinkal Id. I find them when doing FIY runs without fail, sometimes 3 at once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DC_PLAYER
Jul 31, 2006, 04:08 AM
i just fint it weird finding 2 weapons in 2 days on the same room, on the SAME dimenian, and the weapos had the SAME %

Mewn
Jul 31, 2006, 05:06 AM
On 2006-07-28 11:59, Split wrote:
ummm...you sold a rare? hmmm well enjoy your ten meseta

Perhaps you should look at DC_PLAYER's username.

On DC, rares sell for more than 10 Meseta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

DC_PLAYER
Jul 31, 2006, 05:12 AM
a red handgun is worth 100.000 meseta, some of mine red handguns with high % and grinder can be sold at a cost superior then 200.000, the rares i find i sell them for 60.000 meseta or so

PSOX_Amigo
Aug 1, 2006, 09:16 AM
I dont like the dreamcast version i bought it for my friend he had sinow reds daggers so i was being stupid thinkin i could beat this baranz (i think thats the ultimate name for granz) ne way i died and shut it off cause i got mad lol he lost his wep and meseta

DC_PLAYER
Aug 2, 2006, 04:32 AM
if you know the game, it's potencials, use everything you can then the game turns easy.