PDA

View Full Version : a few questions

Yoshori
Jul 28, 2006, 08:07 AM
as u may notice by my signature i am farly new to this game. I notice Whitill was not a good choice at all for my Humar and I know Pinkil is great for my Fonewaral. I just wanted some tips on who is more fun in the long run and who will find better items faster and who will do more damage. And just for the record I play PSO 1&2 on my Gamecube. Thanks for all of your help.

phongi
Jul 28, 2006, 08:13 AM
well your whitill is gonna find a ton of slicers and Pinkal finds tons of Wands (which is good).

http://pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452

oh and a good suggestion is to get a double saber early from a PINKAL hard pouilly slime (rare red one). then you can give it to your hunter so he can quickly hack his way to ultimate and get stuff for your other character.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phongi on 2006-07-28 06:14 ]</font>

Yoshori
Jul 28, 2006, 08:20 AM
i already have a double sabre and a stag cutlery on my humar. I got a lot of stuff from my friend.

concussionman
Jul 28, 2006, 08:58 AM
Pinkal Hunewearl is a good choice to start raising, especially to get Asuka from Barba Ray in Ult, but I would start rushing towards Ult with your Humar, and since he is lv 50 you should almost be able to reach ult anyways.

Humar will do more damage in the short run, but with Hunewearl's Shfta and Deband, it is really quite helpful in Ult. Humar's are fun to play but after a while it's nice to have a change, mine is lv 130 and I don't enjoy using him as much as my Fomar or Hucast.

Charmander02
Jul 28, 2006, 11:20 AM
Fonewearls are really balanced in their abilties and so are Humars, so they're not that hard to be. As for which one is more fun i'd have to say Force because all the hacking away that Hunters do can get a little boring.

Splash
Jul 28, 2006, 11:25 AM
On 2006-07-28 06:58, concussionman wrote:
Pinkal Hunewearl is a good choice to start raising, especially to get Asuka from Barba Ray in Ult, but I would start rushing towards Ult with your Humar, and since he is lv 50 you should almost be able to reach ult anyways.

He already has a Pinkal so why bother make another one with the same ID?

Anyway, in the long run, FOnewearl would be more fun to play around with. Playing around with the techniques is a little more fun in my opinion than hack and slash everytime.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 28, 2006, 11:54 AM
In the long run, I think that your HUmar will probalby be more entertaining. I have a tech FOnewm, and all he does is spam techniques, run, and abuse Resta. It gets old pretty fast. At least with my HUcast I have to use strategy. Positioning of monsters, using Unreduced Sieze at the right time, trap placement, etc.

Anyway, a great I.D. for your HUmar would be Skyly...since it's the preferred Section I.D. for virtually all Hunter characters. And if you feel like it, get a Redria character. It'll help give you experience with different characters while simultaneously giving you good drops http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Welcome to PSOW, btw.

HunterColt
Jul 28, 2006, 05:08 PM
Any class can be entertaining. >_>... You just need to find the style of play that suits you best.