PDA

View Full Version : pioneer spirits?

kazuma56
Jul 28, 2006, 03:25 PM
whats this quest about? there doesn't seem to be any guides to it and I just looking at what I want to "dive into upon returning from work (where I am atm)

A2K
Jul 28, 2006, 06:53 PM
I too would like a little more info on this quest. Apparently it has some connection to that Pioneer 2 mag?

kazuma56
Jul 28, 2006, 08:51 PM
... so i'm assuming people just don't care about this quest at all then.

DonRoyale
Jul 28, 2006, 10:40 PM
I haven't finished the quest, so I'm not sure.

You team up with Ash and Rupika and go through Crater Interior, and Desert. When you get to the portal that leads you to Desert, you'll get a message saying Leo Grahart's forces must be dealt with. Ash leaves you at this point. After that, I don't know what happens, because Rupika keeps dying >_>)

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 28, 2006, 11:11 PM
I think more people are focusing on DDwBP...I don't own BB or I'd try to help.

PSOPRINCE
Jul 29, 2006, 12:34 PM
my freind was doing it and in the cut scene with kireek,sue and the force there was a del rappy there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryna
Jul 29, 2006, 02:37 PM
From what I know, Pioneer Spirits is one quest in a set of solo-Episode 4 quests. Your actions in previous quests will affect the ending you receive in Pioneer Spirits. It is weird that they decided to start by uploading this one.

Kyuu
Aug 2, 2006, 01:50 AM
On 2006-07-29 10:34, PSOPRINCE wrote:
my freind was doing it and in the cut scene with kireek,sue and the force there was a del rappy there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Aye... I've done the quest three times and there's always a Del Rappy in the room that you can't go in because Sue, Kireek, and Rupika are going to do it for you. I think they just did it to torture us (if only I get to it, I'd have a source of PCs! ;.http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Feelmirath
Aug 2, 2006, 05:29 AM
The idea of the quest is to go down and eliminate some monsters for clues to god knows what >.>
ASH goes with Bernie to stop Grahart's forces, and you are left with RUPIKA.
Then RUPIKA goes with SUE and KIREEK to go kill some more monsters, including a del rappy >_>
Then you're on your own, killing more monsters.

I realise you can talk to Karen at several points throughout this quest, like when ASH leaves, she'll say that she froze at the sight of whatever, and so on. I haven't noticed it make a difference anywhere, though.

Saffran
Aug 2, 2006, 09:42 AM
I haven't gotten around to make a guide to there yet, but the basics are that you go through crater with Ash and Rupika, then IF you did the true ending of Soldiers Pride and Despicable Lion (which of course SoA didn't release...) you can go talk to Karen and Rupika chews her good. You then drag her to Desert 3 and proceed from there.

The last room has 2 Girtablulu, so be ready for them, k?

Feelmirath
Aug 2, 2006, 12:38 PM
So basically, Pioneer Spirits is for exp ONLAY right now? ._.