PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting from EB and Software ETC?

SighT
Oct 28, 2002, 09:15 PM
I live in nyc and i called almost every eb and etc in the city. They assume that PSO wont be in till wed and not tomorrow because vice city is coming out tomorrow and they will be super busy.
3 out of 5 etc i talked to said is coming out holloween or the 1st of november.

But the eb i go to said they may get it tomorrow which is good news.

Anyone in the city area may fine this useful.

The eb i go to is on boradway in SoHo

Dangerous55
Oct 28, 2002, 09:48 PM
I live in Pennsylvania, I reserved it at EB, I assume they will be getting it on Wensday. I dont see why they wouldnt.

Kujin
Oct 28, 2002, 09:49 PM
i have mine reserved and pre-paid at EB.

i called earlier today just to make sure it was still coming (i was bored, i need PSO dammit...) anyway, they said it was coming on the 30th. i can't wait. i'm gonna skip work that day, and since i go to school half-days everyday, i'm gonna be online before all the kids ^_^. i'm going to school because its probably the only way i'll be able to be up by the time the store opens.

stay in school.

Danger_Girl
Oct 28, 2002, 09:54 PM
I reserved a copy from ebgames.com. They still report the shiping date as the 29th. I was hoping it would ship today and I would get it tomorrow, but now that doesn't seem very likely. I had ordered my modem adaptor from the same place. The shipping date for that was listed on the 22nd, and actually shiped on the 21st. Alas, I will have to wait until wednesday afternoon to get my PSO...

...if all goes acording to plan.

Castelak
Oct 28, 2002, 09:58 PM
I reserved mine at Software Etc... I hope it comes soon! XD

Celestial
Oct 28, 2002, 10:02 PM
mines reserved at gamespot. they also said the 30th so only 1 more day to go !!!

Phobos-X
Oct 28, 2002, 11:42 PM
err...im with ebgames too with next day air shipping i expect mine on wednesday

Gazebo
Oct 29, 2002, 02:07 AM
I ordered my game and modem from ebgames.com and i won't be expecting it till next monday at the earliest.....by the way, what does XD mean?

MilkManX
Oct 29, 2002, 02:18 AM
My Eb says Wednesday the 30th. This is in Tucson AZ.

RavenTW
Oct 29, 2002, 09:48 PM
eb.com says it ships the 29th, and my EB has a habit of telling me that it's sold the day after, so it's likely the 30th.

Although I probably won't get mine until the 1st of November (payday stuff).

M_BlackHawk
Oct 29, 2002, 10:54 PM
My copy is reserved at Baggage's, and they told me that they'll have it at noon tomorrow, and I live near Memphis, TN.

later

M_BlackHawk

Davion
Oct 29, 2002, 11:00 PM
I'm getting mine at a Gamestop in MA. Here it comes....

Vashin
Oct 29, 2002, 11:00 PM
mine is all paid off at Gamestop which is the same as Software TC and babbages i think... anyways i must of asked the guy working there 100 times if they were for sure getting it tommorow and the guy said yes. so if it doesnt come tommorow i got some eggs im saving for holloween with his name on it...

Kenks23
Oct 29, 2002, 11:16 PM
Well I called everywhere today to see if anyone had it and everyone said tomorrow. I'm in boring Kansas, by the way.

DarthWufei
Oct 29, 2002, 11:30 PM
I'm getting mine from the Gamestop here in Oklahoma. Unless they don't get it tomorrow.. in which I will call EVERY store until I find one that has it.

Dangerous55
Oct 29, 2002, 11:48 PM
EB better have it, or I am going to be pissed. I really dotn see why they wouldnt have it though.

Rumina
Oct 30, 2002, 12:06 AM
i have it reserved at ebgameworld and media play just in case. they both told me it'd be in tomorrow. better be. for their sake of course.

FinalMasterM
Oct 30, 2002, 12:11 AM
I reserved mine at Software, they said by noon today (Wednesday) so I'll have it in less than 12 hours. (Elizatbethtown, KY)

Shrevn
Oct 30, 2002, 11:47 AM
They told me 1:30... so well see

Kenks23
Oct 30, 2002, 12:17 PM
I reserved my copy at Babbages (Software ETC chain), and I get to pick it up today!! AHHH!! I'm so excited!

Alena Zouryx
Oct 30, 2002, 12:25 PM
I made the fatal mistake of not reserving my copy, so I don't know if I will be able to pick up a copy when I go to Electronics Boutique. But if you guys are all saying that it was shipped yesterday, they will more than likely have some in stock for me to get my cute little hands on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I'm sitting here waiting for PSO in Nashville, by the way.

Dangerous55
Oct 30, 2002, 04:22 PM
Just came back from EB. They dont have it yet. What the fuck, seriosuly. He said tonight or probably tommorow. This is bullshit, I wanted it today.

MaJin
Oct 30, 2002, 04:30 PM
Well i reserve my Modem and Pso at EB, called them today staff say wont be getting it til friday. I want to play it so bad but..." Good comes to those who wait", So im goin to kill times playing my Warcraft3.

Sciler
Oct 31, 2002, 01:30 AM
Umm...where exactly are your guy's EB stores located? I work for EB in GA, just outside of Atlanta, and we got our PSO in today around 10:20 AM because our shipment was about 20 mins late, and the modems/broadband adapters we've been getting in since last friday. I picked up my GC, modem, mem card and game all today. Im jsut wondering why it would be delayed for you guys when we got ours in http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MaJin
Oct 31, 2002, 12:07 PM
I live in Ontario,Canada.... dunno y ours is late. I ask a staff today she say call her back in 30 mins cuz she is goin to open box to see if there any if not then i got to wait til tomorrow.