PDA

View Full Version : help please

werewolfking
Jul 29, 2006, 11:05 PM
i really need help on dark falz hard mode offline
gamecube i have fill sniper plus 7 and lord repeater plus 9 lvl 37 racast please help he kills me one hit with his grants third form

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 29, 2006, 11:12 PM
If you can't survive Grants, than you need to do some leveling up because he uses that attack very often. Here's what I recommend:

Dragon Frame
4 slots if possible. This particular frame has high Light Resistence. Should help with Grants.
Resist/Holy
Or a Resist/Saint. Gives Light Resistence, which also gaurds against Grants.
Dragon/HP
For obvious reason.

Level up some, as well. It never hurts to do some extra leveling.

werewolfking
Jul 29, 2006, 11:18 PM
where do i get resist holy dragon hp

Splash
Jul 29, 2006, 11:20 PM
Bring a lot of Dimates and Trimates, and if needed, Star Atomizers. As said, leveling up wouldn't be bad. With the above, Dragon Frame with slots, I suggest placing two Dragon/HP's and at least one Resist/Holy. The last slot can be anything of your choice but if you still die by the Grants, then add another Resist/Holy.

werewolfking
Jul 29, 2006, 11:24 PM
where do i get resist holy and dragon hp and i have grand armour 4 slot ogre power general power general powern resist evil

meimeilee
Jul 29, 2006, 11:49 PM
ur to early a lvl the monsters give ok exp soo just keep fighting till ur in ur mid 40s thats what i did and when i use a hunter when ur a force u have to go up to the 50s

werewolfking
Jul 30, 2006, 12:13 AM
but im a ranger racast

Splash
Jul 30, 2006, 12:57 AM
I don't remember where you can start getting those items but if you don't have them, General/HP is a good alternative while even though it isn't that great. Resist/Saint you can buy in the shop but I can't remember if you needed to be at a specific level first. Regardless, you should level up to (I believe) 43 so you can use the Dragon Frame.

whiteninja
Jul 30, 2006, 01:09 AM
Resist/Light,Saint,Holy
Digger,General,Dragon/HP

You will not find the stronger ones at your level, but with a bit more ELT or HP, you may be able to scrape by with an HP or two. If you can do that, you will probably run out of healing items. If that's the case, buy x10 Dimates and x10 Monomates, leave a pipe outside of Falz's warp, then start the battle. When you get in there, drop your mates, then purposely die. Return to P2, buy more mates, and start the battle again. If you run out, pick up the ones that you dropped on the ground the last time you entered. They will still be there.