PDA

View Full Version : Ranger,Hunter,Force? which one?

Halowolf911
Jul 30, 2006, 10:39 PM
Which would u choose for an new random creation?

Zeig123
Jul 30, 2006, 10:49 PM
I would choose force because the can clear a room faster than any of the others and can survive extremely well even with their low hp and if you have to you can even melee with them

Halowolf911
Jul 30, 2006, 10:50 PM
tru thats why im a force

BeeYee
Jul 30, 2006, 10:53 PM
i choose Ranger because I have good weapons with them.

Scejntjynahl
Jul 30, 2006, 11:36 PM
On 2006-07-30 20:39, Halowolf911 wrote:
Which would u choose for an new random creation?

Why create a poll to choose a class when you want it to be random? Might as well just put them on pieces of papers, into a hat, and the one you pull out is the one you make. Hows that for random. =/

Petroid
Jul 31, 2006, 01:27 PM
FORCE

Roginofacts
Aug 1, 2006, 10:14 AM
hunterss whoo

Joc
Aug 4, 2006, 01:50 PM
forces can hit hard

83Nini
Aug 4, 2006, 11:25 PM
No one cares, make them all... You'll see yourself.

concussionman
Aug 4, 2006, 11:32 PM
Force ftw way more fun to play than any other character

83Nini
Aug 5, 2006, 02:00 PM
Man casts ftw force such boring... No fun from staying far and casting.

clynn
Aug 6, 2006, 06:36 AM
I'd coose a Hunter because they have lots of power and a kinda good hp

Mewn
Aug 6, 2006, 08:25 AM
HUcaseal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Twilite
Aug 6, 2006, 01:33 PM
I like Rangers, as they have great accuracy and can fight from a distance. Then again, I've never been a Force.

KratosAurion
Aug 6, 2006, 02:26 PM
Force. When raised right they can shell out some serious damage that's gaurenteed to hit...

Gaderffii
Aug 6, 2006, 11:40 PM
Lets put it this way:

I created 2 guys; a Ranger and a Force. RA was at lvl 13 and FO was 5. With FO I hit a little more with barta.

yournamehere
Aug 7, 2006, 12:48 AM
hunters imo,but if i were to choose specfic class,hucast and fonewearl

biggabertha
Aug 7, 2006, 03:52 AM
To have fun from the early levels, you would be hard pressed to have anything better a Hunter's amazing growth. From playing as all the characters from challenge mode, it's safe for me to say that HUcast, HUcaseal and HUmar are by far the easier of them to use. That doesn't mean that HUnewearl is bad, their growth is very weak initially but they have better long term statistics. Basically, HUnewearls have it easier in the long run where as the other three HUs have it a little tougher if they solo.

Next up for ease of use are RAs with RAmar and RAcast being the easiest from the first level. Able to hit things and able to damage them from the early levels in comparison to any other class is great. They just start lagging behind the two female RAs once equipment becomes easier to get a hold of. In the end game, RAs are more fun to use due to their "Utility Belt" of weapons ranging from two very different staple rifles (Snow Queen/Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle) but don't let just these rifles play the game, there are plenty of weapons that you can choose from and with both accuracy and good strength, you can easily shred a single enemy or a group of them.

Forces don't have it easy compared to the other two classes in the beginning of the game. Instead, they rely solely upon finding technique disks, sustaining a constant supply of TP and when it comes to bosses, they lack sufficient HP to survive the set damages. Of course, this can all be countered with appropriate units and to a lesser extent, with Mags. it does not detract from the fact that they are a bad class, they are invaluable within teams when played correctly.

Of course, if you're after just pure fun and any class, why not just pick a character you've never picked before and try him/her out? You may be pleased with what you get from that character whether or not you decide to tweak them or not with extra materials, equipment or Mags from your other characters. Scejntjynahl's recommendation of drawing from a hat is a good way to go about this.

Charmander02
Aug 7, 2006, 09:17 AM
Choose one you haven't made before.

Tweengo
Aug 7, 2006, 09:31 AM
For a laugh, make your character the smallest size, and maybe pudgy for comedy value. Then see how ridiculous they look by giving them big weapons when they have enough ATP/ATA (Last Survivor comes into mind, as for the Rangers, Frozen Shooter looks kinda funny on a teeny character, and the Belra Cannon too...can't wait to get that). As for the Poll, I can't choose as I have at least one character in all of the classes and in Ultimate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

REJ-
Aug 8, 2006, 04:07 PM
Make a RAcast that looks like a Gundam...