PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME OUT PLEASE!

stockholm_joy
Jul 30, 2006, 11:34 PM
well i need help because i havent played in a while and need to know if this stuff is good. thanks. yeah i know its crowded and hard to read but i really need help.

striker of chao
sprit garment
attribute wall
sato
db saber
kaladbolg
varista
club of laconium
mace of adaman
alive aqhu
storm wand indra +6
holy ray +40
inferno bazooka
sting tip +8
technichal crozier
rabbit wand
fatsia
demonic fork
twinkle star
marinas bag
plaintain huge fan +9
branch of pakupaku
eclipse rod +180
willows wand +14
guilty light
mahu
virida card
skyly card
demolition comet
dark bridge
revival garment
stink frame
parasite wear:nelgal
db's armour
df field
secret gear
proto regene gear
custom barrier ver.00
gods shield suzaku
gods shield seiryu
blue merge
custom ray ver.00
crush bullet
final impact
gandors mechgun +50
ragnorok mechgun +18
hildebear cane
last survivor
dragon slayer
blade dance
brionac
slicer of assasin
diska of liberator
silence claw
agito 1983 +12
agito 1983 +43
agito 2001 +9
agito 1991 +9
agito 1977 +9
agito 1980 +40
delsabres buster
yamigarasu
red saber
panthers claw
rappy tiwn +250
musashi
yamato
g-assasins sabers
rappy fan
booma's claw
aura field
light relief
shield of delsaber
kasami bracer.

by the way the willows wand and the eclipse rod are in red letters so if someone could tell me what that means. then that would be chill. thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stockholm_joy on 2006-07-30 22:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stockholm_joy on 2006-07-31 11:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stockholm_joy on 2006-07-31 14:47 ]</font>

whocares111
Jul 31, 2006, 01:04 AM
Geez, there's a newfangled idea called organization. Learn it.

Now, about your items, you've got some decent things. Demonics Fork, Yamigarasu, Demo Comet, Kasami Bracer, Aura Field and that's about all I wanna look at that cluttered mess. Those weapons in red letters are S-Rank weapons. You get them from completing online challenge mode. You've got quite a few of them, actually, and since you have no idea what they are, I'm assuming they're dupes. You've also got some hacked weapons, the most obvious of which is Dark Bridge. I'm going to take a guess and say that all of the section ID cards you have are dupe/hax.

Oni140
Jul 31, 2006, 11:34 PM
My gosh, you should organize them into groups of what kind of classes they are:

If you want to know what's good and what's not, it should be put in more thoroughly:

Good in strength? Good in technique boosts? Good as an overall weapon?

First of all, the Sato must have stats placed to it, or else there's no use trying to ask if it's bad or good

The Holy Ray + 40 is very good for Forces or Hunters if they do not have a decent projectile weapon. I tend not to use the special, but some may. Use it for hitting enemies for a distance if you do not have any other long-range weapons or do not want to waste TP casting techniques if you are a Force.

Demonic Fork is good if you have a Force who has a well-powered Megid.

Striker of Chao boosts the range of both Shifta and Deband, so it is good for online games where you do not have a FOmarl or other item that properly raises support techniques, like Merges.

Demolition Comet is good if you have good percentages on it, it is a powerful double saber for Hunters who do not yet have a powerful Meteor Cudgel, Black King Bar, or Double Cannon.

Dark Bridge is a hacked weapon, there is no way you could've gotten that by just playing. People WILL keep telling you its duped if you play online, so I suggest you get rid of it if you play with others.

Attribute Wall is fairly good for Forces or other classes who need a boost in elemental resistance.

DF Field is a good armor for Forces or other classes if they do not have a Luminous Field or Aura Field.

Hildebear's Cane is a very good weapon for Forces not high enough level to use more useful Rods, or do not have any at the moment, since it boosts Foie, your MST, and uses Foie as a special attack.

Red Saber is a good Force melee weapon, your "Rappy's" Twin is also a good S-Rank if they can use it.

G-Assassin Sabers are a good alternative for a Double Saber or S-Rank Twin for Forces who do not have daggers or want a bladed weapon that can place multiple hits.

Aura Field is very good for all classes, provided you can use it.

Delsaber's Saber/Shield of Delsaber combo is good if you need an evasion boost or need a high Dark elemental resistance for Megid, such as from Ob Lillies.

Kasami Bracer is useful for Hunters without a good shield.

Yamigarasu is a good Katana with a good special, but I do not use it very much, so I cannot provide info with it...

Assuming you don't know what the red lettered weapons are, they are probably duped, like whocares111 said. The Dark Bridge is hacked, so unless you hacked or you recieved it as a gift, the rest of the items could might as well be not "yours", considering you have a Redria FOnewm, there's no way he could get all of this

Use the equipment for yourself, and see if it's useful or not

stockholm_joy
Jul 31, 2006, 11:56 PM
On 2006-07-31 21:34, Oni140 wrote:
My gosh, you should organize them into groups of what kind of classes they are:

If you want to know what's good and what's not, it should be put in more thoroughly:

Good in strength? Good in technique boosts? Good as an overall weapon?

First of all, the Sato must have stats placed to it, or else there's no use trying to ask if it's bad or good

The Holy Ray + 40 is very good for Forces or Hunters if they do not have a decent projectile weapon. I tend not to use the special, but some may. Use it for hitting enemies for a distance if you do not have any other long-range weapons or do not want to waste TP casting techniques if you are a Force.

Demonic Fork is good if you have a Force who has a well-powered Megid.

Striker of Chao boosts the range of both Shifta and Deband, so it is good for online games where you do not have a FOmarl or other item that properly raises support techniques, like Merges.

Demolition Comet is good if you have good percentages on it, it is a powerful double saber for Hunters who do not yet have a powerful Meteor Cudgel, Black King Bar, or Double Cannon.

Dark Bridge is a hacked weapon, there is no way you could've gotten that by just playing. People WILL keep telling you its duped if you play online, so I suggest you get rid of it if you play with others.

Attribute Wall is fairly good for Forces or other classes who need a boost in elemental resistance.

DF Field is a good armor for Forces or other classes if they do not have a Luminous Field or Aura Field.

Hildebear's Cane is a very good weapon for Forces not high enough level to use more useful Rods, or do not have any at the moment, since it boosts Foie, your MST, and uses Foie as a special attack.

Red Saber is a good Force melee weapon, your "Rappy's" Twin is also a good S-Rank if they can use it.

G-Assassin Sabers are a good alternative for a Double Saber or S-Rank Twin for Forces who do not have daggers or want a bladed weapon that can place multiple hits.

Aura Field is very good for all classes, provided you can use it.

Delsaber's Saber/Shield of Delsaber combo is good if you need an evasion boost or need a high Dark elemental resistance for Megid, such as from Ob Lillies.

Kasami Bracer is useful for Hunters without a good shield.

Yamigarasu is a good Katana with a good special, but I do not use it very much, so I cannot provide info with it...

Assuming you don't know what the red lettered weapons are, they are probably duped, like whocares111 said. The Dark Bridge is hacked, so unless you hacked or you recieved it as a gift, the rest of the items could might as well be not "yours", considering you have a Redria FOnewm, there's no way he could get all of this

Use the equipment for yourself, and see if it's useful or not

yeah i dont know how to hack sounds like great fun though, i had to trade for the bridge.

phongi
Aug 1, 2006, 07:56 AM
On 2006-07-31 21:56, stockholm_joy wrote:
yeah i dont know how to hack sounds like great fun though, i had to trade for the bridge.

well, then you got ripped off, cuz not that many ppl like playing
with a person using hacked weapons.

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 10:32 AM
How long have you been playing this game anyway Stockholm?

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 12:41 PM
On 2006-08-01 08:32, Rekitheforce wrote:

i played it when it first came out for maybe 8 months then i got kinda busy and just started not playing. y?

blace
Aug 1, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-08-01 10:41, stockholm_joy wrote:

On 2006-08-01 08:32, Rekitheforce wrote:

i played it when it first came out for maybe 8 months then i got kinda busy and just started not playing. y?

Some of the items you have on the list are items that can only be found by the according section ID not all and what drops you would get as that ID. But playing online can get you either hacked weapons, items, or mags. You should check the stats of each weapon or item that you got from other players. Anything out of the ordinary like 127% hit on any weapon is hacked or a mag at level 200 and only one stat is maxed it is hacked or above level 200.

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 02:09 PM
I was just wondering how long, because you have a crap load of stuff that you shouldn't have for being on level 82.

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 02:30 PM
On 2006-08-01 12:09, Rekitheforce wrote:
I was just wondering how long, because you have a crap load of stuff that you shouldn't have for being on level 82.

oh alright.

Dhylec
Aug 1, 2006, 02:39 PM
i need help because i havent played in a while and need to know if this stuff is good.
Good stuff doesn't make a good player. It's your experience that counts. Cmode players played with a pathetic weapons & equipments, but knowing the how-tos, even the minimum equipments can still make big changes.

From you list, I can't even tell what class you are. You have items for all classes. @.@ If the character can't use a good item, does it make the item.. no good? ;] Good or best is just by situation. Find your own style then you'll know which is good. ;]

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 02:43 PM
On 2006-08-01 12:39, Dhylec wrote:

i need help because i havent played in a while and need to know if this stuff is good.
Good stuff doesn't make a good player. It's your experience that counts. Cmode players played with a pathetic weapons & equipments, but knowing the how-tos, even the minimum equipments can still make big changes.

From you list, I can't even tell what class you are. You have items for all classes. @.@ If the character can't use a good item, does it make the item.. no good? ;] Good or best is just by situation. Find your own style then you'll know which is good. ;]

well i have a lvl 82 fonewm that has lvl 30 for all techniques. so i guess hes pretty good he gets the job done.

Asuke
Aug 1, 2006, 02:58 PM
so dude... why did you even start this thread? obviously you're not dumb about pso. WHAT WAS THE POINT IN STARTING THIS!?!? im still confused, unless you just wanted to brag about "cool weapons" you have. Have fun with PSO and all but post legitimate threads.

whocares111
Aug 1, 2006, 04:54 PM
On 2006-08-01 12:43, stockholm_joy wrote:

well i have a lvl 82 fonewm that has lvl 30 for all techniques. so i guess hes pretty good he gets the job done.

lol. h4x.

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 06:46 PM
Exactly. What is your character's MST Stockholm?

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 07:31 PM
On 2006-08-01 16:46, Rekitheforce wrote:
Exactly. What is your character's MST Stockholm?

1369 mst with 4x god minds, sato, and twinkle star.
754 with all items removed. my sato is hacked cause it has 200 mind and nothing else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: stockholm_joy on 2006-08-01 17:34 ]</font>

BDL
Aug 1, 2006, 07:52 PM
He probably cheated to get all of those items

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 08:15 PM
Maybe some of them.

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-08-01 17:52, BDL wrote:
He probably cheated to get all of those items

or maybe im just the ****

Rekitheforce
Aug 1, 2006, 08:43 PM
So, you got all of these by yourself? Well, you really couldn't have anyway. Never mind! You could have with an AR! I rock... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 09:58 PM
On 2006-08-01 18:43, Rekitheforce wrote:
So, you got all of these by yourself? Well, you really couldn't have anyway. Never mind! You could have with an AR! I rock... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i roll

Asuke
Aug 2, 2006, 02:53 PM
wow... ya, you came to the wrong message board to brag about the GREAT gifts this game has given you... You are awesome! *the last sentance was complete sarcasim.*

Dhylec
Aug 2, 2006, 04:23 PM
Well, until the poster shows more signs of cheating, this can be elsewhere besides cheaters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-08-02 14:25 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Aug 2, 2006, 08:59 PM
With a few PMs, I think we have this figured out. (I think)