PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate it when........

StarLionsX
Jul 31, 2006, 04:11 AM
Your friends start talking shit behind your back when you havn't even done anything to them? Ok here is my story. First I have known my friend Coby for a year now. Second of all i'm gay and of course all of my other friends are either gay or girls. I don't know how many of you are going to take that but I hope I won't get rejected.

I'm 21 working in the medical field and i'm going to go to college for LVN. My friend Coby is 23 and works at Texas Roadhouse as a dishwasher. He got fired from his other work about 3 months ago because he called his supervisor a B(%#& behind her back to other people. Well yesterday I went to the club to see what was going on and the such. I meet up with my friend Rudy which is also Cobys friend. Coby doesn't really know how close me and Rudy are, so, we started talking and catching up on things.

Rudy then says "Hey, you know what Coby said about you the other day?" I go Oh really what did he say? "Well he said that you were a big ole' Mrs" OH REALLY I said? What else did he say "Well he told me that he was getting sick and tired of you and Sean, but he's been a B($*@ for the past month and I dont know what going on with him" I say Well I don't know why he would say that about me? He said "Well call him and see whats up but you didn't hear it from me" I called Coby and started chatting with him a bit and not trying to sound mad. So Coby i hear from a friend of mine that you have been talking smack about me. He starts getting defensive.

We argue and he tells me that he wasn't talking smack about me. Which I knew was a lie. Then he says that he is coming to the bar. I said ok see ya here! Rudy asked us to make up. I did but Coby wasn't too thrilled. Ok lets back up for a moment. When Coby needed to eat, I bought him food. When Coby needed to talk to somebody I was there. I'm such a good friend.

Anyways, This story is a week before this started happening , when I was partying with my friend Amy and Chris and Coby, I got alittle bit too drunk. I'm a happy drunk, so me and Coby when to get something to eat, I wasn't hungry due to the fact that I had the feeling of upchucking. So I went to the bathroom did my thing. Then I talked to my baby Corey. Well after that we went to go pick up my car. I call Corey and me and Corey started talking. Coby trys taking the phone away. I got the phone from his hand and said I will call Corey back.

Now, people around town have told me that Coby likes to take other peoples boyfriends away from them. So I thought that to be a bit odd. Anyways, back to the story, I'm not a drag queen, I'm straight acting. How the hell could he say that about me? What should I do? Why do I keep getting treated like this? :'( Oh well I still have other friends that are genuine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarLionsX on 2006-07-31 02:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarLionsX on 2006-07-31 02:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarLionsX on 2006-07-31 12:11 ]</font>

darthsaber9x9
Jul 31, 2006, 05:44 AM
I'm not going to read any of it until you insert a few line breaks in there. Paragraphs are your friend.

Sinue_v2
Jul 31, 2006, 07:35 AM
WHOAMGHUGEPARAGRAPH.

Doesn't this belong in Rants anyhow?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2006-07-31 05:35 ]</font>

StarLionsX
Jul 31, 2006, 02:12 PM
OK, sorry about that i was too tired to do paragraphs.

roygbiv
Jul 31, 2006, 02:30 PM
Gay Drama... oh god where do I even begin?

Well let's just say I have only girl friends. That cuts down on this crap.

Second that guy is a dick, but I wouldn't really get in a confrontation with him.

Third Pso-world is secretly a gay social networking site, I have yet to see any evidence otherwise. [maybe I should stop looking at the FOmar/FOnewm fanartwork.]

navci
Jul 31, 2006, 02:56 PM
Well. That guy is obviously a jerk. Straight or gay. Secondly he also sound like a 16 years old drama queen. So maybe you should ditch that dude and go chill with someone cooler. :> Third. Don't worry about it. At least your friends know you're not what that dude said. So. NO SWEAT!

Roffkaiser
Jul 31, 2006, 05:09 PM
If you are straight acting...than there is nothing straighter than scarying him with a firearm XD though sometimes the law cares about threatening peoples lives so just just play him in his favorite game and own him and tell him that if he ever says anything more about you that you will tell everyone that he got owned by the "Mrs" as he says.

StarLionsX
Jul 31, 2006, 05:49 PM
Well, he called and tried B*#@#ing me out, I B(#$%ed him out about him treating other people like dirt and treating people like that don't mean anything. He started whining about its rude to call and b(#$# out people on the phone, I said well if you don't wanna do it on the phone then come over to my house and we can settle it here.

He got quite and said I have someone on the other line. Then he sent me a text message stating that he does'nt want me calling him anymore. Which I won't. I called him a scangy cowboy. So I got out what I needed to get out at him. So does anyone want to join me on PSU when it comes out? Anyone need another team member, or can I join somebody elses?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarLionsX on 2006-07-31 15:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StarLionsX on 2006-07-31 15:51 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jul 31, 2006, 05:51 PM
It's one doods opinion, and appearently everyone else thinks he's a real twat anyway. Ditch the little prick, leave him to deal with his own issues for a while, maybe when he grows up later he'd be worth calling a 'friend'(which everyone uses much too easily, anyway).

As well, if your guy and you have something going on and you trust each other, no big deal, let the little twit try and worm his way in. If what you've got is honest with the guy you're with, that little twit isn't going to manage anything more than a shove off.

As well, yeah, I reccommend the nursing field. Worked in physical rehab for six years now, can't imagine anything else.

For him calling you a drag-wanna be, so what, other people see who you are, how you act, maybe he's the drag wanna-be and feels insecure about it. Reverse it on him the next time you see him, let him enjoy the spotlight abit.

StarLionsX
Jul 31, 2006, 10:21 PM
No, we are not boyfriends, just friends.