PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Thinking about getting back into Xbox version...

DynamiteRave2
Jul 31, 2006, 03:54 PM
I played for a month after the release, but stopped after that. It was fun.

My question is, would it be worth the cash? I would probably only play until PSU comes out. I'm assuming the community is either really bad (everyone left) or really good (the cool, hardcore players stayed) at this point. Also, would it be worth it to start a new character at this point or would it be pointless because everyone would be at a super high level?

Thanks for the help.

LiqourSiCC
Jul 31, 2006, 05:46 PM
well i dont play the xbox ver anymore but if there still are people playing then you should because on xbox, all you have to do is make a room called ineedfreestuff and people will come in and drop hella stuff.. people seem to be very generous with that version of pso.. and even if everyone is a high level, everyone still makes new characters so im sure there will be low levels

atomisk
Jul 31, 2006, 08:18 PM
im also wondering the same thing but about blue burst

Pballer42
Jul 31, 2006, 09:14 PM
If u decide to come back to xbox ill play with you because i have only one kinda high level character. the rest are all under 10 because i dont play on them. i have a few other friends too and we can all go level up together.

just let me know if u decide to play again.

LiqourSiCC
Jul 31, 2006, 10:19 PM
i got blue burst right now.. its harder to get hand outs so ur just going to have to make for yourself and there arent too much lowlevel people but there are people that will play with you anyways

MUDGRIP
Aug 1, 2006, 01:47 AM
There's probablly 10 hardcore players left and the constant flow of 50 new players (its a new rotation every 3 months). The game hasnt seen any new content for over a year now and we are currently stuck in christmas lobbies from last year. But if you only played the game for the first month it came out there's a ton of new content and will be a good 2-3 months of gaming for ya until PSU comes out.

Fennic
Aug 1, 2006, 03:23 AM
People give free stuff because it's all hacks. 127% attributes, 1308 Mags, level 80 techs, stacking, and various other forms of hacks mauled the Hell out of the XB version. . .

Still though, doing 5k dmg was fun for about three minutes.

If you DO get into the XB version, you'd be happier offline, imo. >__________>

-Rant

tag888
Aug 15, 2006, 03:36 PM
I was just wondering if all the legit players still go to Davburite 10. It's been almost a year since i played PSO for the X-box. I was known as CR Aja, RaMarl. Just seeing if anyone i used to play with is still there. Thanks.

-Crokar-
Aug 15, 2006, 03:52 PM
hrdly any people play alot anymore. i go on about 2 times a week and there are lots of new people all the time. most people play the first two months then stop. but there are some legits still playing.

-Crokar-
Aug 15, 2006, 03:53 PM
hrdly any people play alot anymore. i go on about 2 times a week and there are lots of new people all the time. most people play the first two months then stop. but there are some legits still playing.

-Crokar-
Aug 15, 2006, 03:53 PM

JohnBerserker
Aug 21, 2006, 04:06 PM
On 2006-08-01 01:23, Fennic wrote:
People give free stuff because it's all hacks. 127% attributes, 1308 Mags, level 80 techs, stacking, and various other forms of hacks mauled the Hell out of the XB version. . .

Still though, doing 5k dmg was fun for about three minutes.

If you DO get into the XB version, you'd be happier offline, imo. >__________>

-Rant

so the xbox version does have offline? i wasnt sure so i never got it. all the stores around me said you needed xbox live for it.

Goldstream
Aug 26, 2006, 11:52 PM
I play on XBOX. there's really only people on Apatite 1-1. They haven't updated it since January of 2005 and it thinks it's still christmas.

keras
Aug 27, 2006, 06:54 PM
can i play PSO for the Xbox on my 360? when i stick the game in it tells me an update to support this game may be available to download, i only have a silver xbox live account, will i need a gold account to download the update for PSO? When i click ok it sends me right back to the 360 main menu..

Saigan
Aug 28, 2006, 12:52 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Not all games are compatible with the 360 yet. Every month or so MSFT adds a patch to live for 3-5 new games. Hell, even Halo 1 didn't become available until recently. Just check the list once every two weeks, when it becomes available the game will patch itself through Live- and no I don't think you need the gold account.

MUDGRIP
Aug 28, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-08-26 21:52, Goldstream wrote:
I play on XBOX. there's really only people on Apatite 1-1. They haven't updated it since January of 2005 and it thinks it's still christmas.

Yea there's a few Dav10 players left...close to 15-20. We all get on ususally in the late evening amd play random quests and talk about PSU.

Goldstream
Aug 29, 2006, 04:32 PM
So will it be Christmas FOREVER or do you think they'll change it?

MUDGRIP
Aug 29, 2006, 05:32 PM
Its hard for me to think that it will ever change for as long as I have had to logon to that godawful christmas music.

Goldstream
Aug 29, 2006, 05:53 PM
I hope to (insert religious leader here) they change it. I'm beginning to detest my favorite holiday and now I'll strangle carolers if they sing Jingle Bells.

HyperShot-X-
Aug 31, 2006, 08:43 PM
...at least u won't have to worry about them updating lobby theme this coming christmas. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

It seems Sonic Team has forgotten PsoX server long time ago, it's understandable since they've been busy w/ PSU.

If anyone who still plays feel that they are being charged unfairly, i'm sure u can call Microsoft Xbox customer support to get their refund on Hunter's License fee if u complain legitimately and wisely.

,eventho it'd be great if they make PsoX server free when PSU X360 gets released along with the last server update to bring back the normal lobby theme.

I got a feeling that PsoX server might never shut down as long as Xbox Live is alive since MS owns that server, but there probably won't be much ppl left when PSU is out anyways... mmm.

sprky585
Aug 31, 2006, 09:15 PM
i loved PSOX but my disc got scratched and it wont let me go online anymore, i miss the Dav 10-nites....good times http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

czyk
Sep 1, 2006, 12:34 PM
Crip is the larges clan on PSO there are 64 members on the game.

And you are full of crap about only 100 people on PSO for X Box.

I have them all there guild cards thank you vary much. I hate people

Trying to think they are cool but they are not. All I am trying to

To do is to recruit more people to are clan. If you have a problem meat me in a battle room or you to Scared to battle me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-06 20:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 06:20 ]</font>

MUDGRIP
Sep 1, 2006, 02:50 PM
lol, ur the the biggest pso xbox clan when there are no more than 100 people online at any time. I usually would let something like this go by but not this time. All you guys do is recruit new players who come into apatite1 and give them free hacked rares and ruin the game for them as they have no idea how to play pso because there doing 5000 damage at level 1. All the clans on Psox have been a joke, going back as far as the launch date in april 2003. You guys are just the newest joke on the block and all of the old vets of psox sit back and laugh at it.

keras
Sep 3, 2006, 01:47 AM
[Not all games are compatible with the 360 yet. Every month or so MSFT adds a patch to live for 3-5 new games. Hell, even Halo 1 didn't become available until recently. Just check the list once every two weeks, when it becomes available the game will patch itself through Live- and no I don't think you need the gold account.]

Thanks for the info

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: keras on 2006-09-02 23:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: keras on 2006-09-02 23:53 ]</font>

JohnBerserker
Sep 3, 2006, 12:53 PM
if you dont play online(or arent able to) would you still be able to get those updates?

xxTrystanxx
Sep 4, 2006, 09:21 AM
On 2006-09-01 12:50, MUDGRIP wrote:
lol, ur the the biggest pso xbox clan when there are no more than 100 people online at any time. I usually would let something like this go by but not this time. All you guys do is recruit new players who come into apatite1 and give them free hacked rares and ruin the game for them as they have no idea how to play pso because there doing 5000 damage at level 1. All the clans on Psox have been a joke, going back as far as the launch date in april 2003. You guys are just the newest joke on the block and all of the old vets of psox sit back and laugh at it.

The whole definition of 'legit" is different on Apatite anyway. See, a lot of them finally figured out that having hacked mags and stacking leads to no rares, but having hacked weapons doesn't. So they seem to think they've "gone legit" if they only used hacked weapons. I went into an Apatite game today that said legit, and the dude was using a Dark Bridge, which when I said it was unlegit he said "Sure it is. It only has 100% on Dark." COMPLETELY missing the fact that the Dark Bridge itself cannot be obtained legitly, and then proceeded to call me a dumb noob for telling him that it was still unlegit.

HyperShot-X-
Sep 4, 2006, 01:43 PM
..maybe they think any weps that don't have any 127% or something is all legit eventho they are unobtainable in the game legitly. I'm not totally certain if 127% weps have the same effect as hacked mags and stacking over x10 items leading to no rare drops, probably they do.

Anyways, i guess it's just unfortunate how easy it is for legit newbies to be corrupted by nonlegits and turns into nonlegits meanwhile it's so difficult and time consuming for nonlegits to figure out by themselves or by other legits to turn into being legit. Maybe because whether u r legit or nonlegit, no one really bothers how others play the game while everyone's so busy having fun on their own way sticking w/ the group of ppl like themselves.

I'm just proud to be legit b/c i choose to play as legit and it's not so easy for everyone to be like this, and that's what separates the legit 'vets' from others.

Goldstream
Sep 4, 2006, 06:12 PM
ugh I HATE hackers and unlegit people. I met this kid not 20 minutes ago who kept telling me what to do and bragging that he can use rabarta and yelling at me if i don't follow him. Geez. the guy was lvl 19 with a Gold Shot and a Hacked Mag and he thnks he's above me?

sprky585
Sep 4, 2006, 07:52 PM
On 2006-09-04 07:21, xxTrystanxx wrote:

The whole definition of 'legit" is different on Apatite anyway. See, a lot of them finally figured out that having hacked mags and stacking leads to no rares, but having hacked weapons doesn't. So they seem to think they've "gone legit" if they only used hacked weapons. I went into an Apatite game today that said legit, and the dude was using a Dark Bridge, which when I said it was unlegit he said "Sure it is. It only has 100% on Dark." COMPLETELY missing the fact that the Dark Bridge itself cannot be obtained legitly, and then proceeded to call me a dumb noob for telling him that it was still unlegit.

i know what you mean, i used to do that just to laugh at the people who thought they were legit...this is a true response i got one time

*guy does 3000 damage with TJS
Me: so did you find that yourself or did someone give it to you?
Him: found it
Me: oh yeah from what?
Him: uhh i cant remember something on ultimate
Me: The Sinow Zoa? (seeing if he would say yes)
Him: Yeah that was it
Me (now im just messin with him) So what percents you got on there?
Him: 100% on everything
Me: even hit?
Him: Yeah
Me: Wow, lucky
Him: Yup

oh how the good has fallen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

xxTrystanxx
Sep 5, 2006, 09:03 AM
On 2006-09-04 11:43, HyperShot-X- wrote:
..maybe they think any weps that don't have any 127% or something is all legit eventho they are unobtainable in the game legitly. I'm not totally certain if 127% weps have the same effect as hacked mags and stacking over x10 items leading to no rare drops, probably they do.

Anyways, i guess it's just unfortunate how easy it is for legit newbies to be corrupted by nonlegits and turns into nonlegits meanwhile it's so difficult and time consuming for nonlegits to figure out by themselves or by other legits to turn into being legit. Maybe because whether u r legit or nonlegit, no one really bothers how others play the game while everyone's so busy having fun on their own way sticking w/ the group of ppl like themselves.

I'm just proud to be legit b/c i choose to play as legit and it's not so easy for everyone to be like this, and that's what separates the legit 'vets' from others.

Exactly. Maybe even a few months back, we might have been able to convince someone to go legit, but now every just thinks the game will be shut down in a couple months, so now no one cares about playing the game.

Oh, and don't forget, now if you're over 18 you're a loser for playing this game, lol. Ah well. Can't win 'em all.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 09:08 AM

You all think every one in the Crip clan is hacked. I was hack jest like you are. I been play this game when the Dream Cast had PSO. I know how to play legit and I still play Legit. You jest have a problem with a clan that you can't beat so you have to go and knock it down like a noob you are. If you have a problem with it come battle me on PSO legitly and see how good you are noob. I hate people try to be cool when they don’t know what they are talking about. Yes are clan has some haker but a lot of them are Legit. I use the 127 hit and hacked mags when I go and battle a moder. That is the only time I use 127 hit, and hacked mages. I do not like moder on the game it is point less. Yes it is point less to be hacked and have stacked items is dumb as well. I beat the game Legit with all my Characters. Have you noob?
Yes there are 64 members in are clan. There are more than 100 people playing pso on the X box version.

Crip Freeze

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 10:10 AM
I recrit only members that are lv 80 and up. Thay have to be playing for a while. I don't give them hacked rares like most clans do thay get the hacked rares some were else not from me. Thats why I say there are more than 100 people on PSO verson. Yes thay might not play all at once but there are more people playing this game than a 100.
I do have 64 Crip members gamer tag's.

ps

Crip Freeze

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 10:18 AM

You are a noob you have one character you boxed you whay up. Is that all the characters you have. when did you get this game? I hate noob talking crap and haven't play longer than a week. He has a lv 200 Racast every one can get there Racast up to 200. Try to get more then 1 character up there. I have 5 character that is lv 130 and up that is legit. Try that if you can you noob. How can you say you are a old vet when you are only 19 years old and never played this game only on the xbox verson when it came out. If you were a vet you would have played this game on the Dream Cast when it came out with PSO. Which I doubt you have. So stop pretending that you know what you are talking about.

Ps

Crip Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 09:23 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Sep 7, 2006, 11:46 AM
I took the liberty of going through your listed characters, czyk.... I must commend you on using Lvl. 200 Tapas mags, considering that Tapas is a lvl. 35 evolution and so, you can't have a Tapas at lvl. 200 without it having had evolved into something else at lvl. 50 or above.

So, I hate to break it to you, but you've got some unlegit mags, there.

And before you go and start calling me a noob based on the characters in my sig, I was forced to get a new copy of PSO on a new Xbox, so I have recently restarted my characters. Previously, I had several characters in Ultimate on a different gamertag.

I think we all need to take a step back and think before we start flinging the mud, eh?

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 12:09 PM
I have no problems with you. I jest hate people trying to knock down your clan so they can look good for them self. The mags are legit I have typed in the lv wrong oops I have to look on my characters to see what lv thay are. Thanks for telling me to Change them.

Ps

Crip Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 10:17 ]</font>

MUDGRIP
Sep 7, 2006, 02:28 PM
Ive had this game since it first came out April 1st 2003. My racast is not my only legit 200. I have a humar that is 200, a fonewm that is 191, a ramarl that is 180, and a hucast that is 172 that is legit. Im not going to waste to much on this post because your not worth it crip freeze. No matter what way you look at it your clan hurts the players more than it helps.

You dont know what legit it is. Finding everything you use. That is the exact way you should play when your legit. No trading or accepting other rares. Not using rares with 100% to hit. Dont talk to me saying how to play legit. Ive found so much stuff in this game and if you talk to any legit player they know how I play.

Figures you would challenge me to some battle. Just like every other ignorant little 12 year old on apatite. Why dont you learn how to play challenge mode or something.

MUDGRIP
Sep 7, 2006, 03:02 PM
me boxing,lol. I had a level 200 in this game before boxing was even thought of. Its called playing heat sword over and over back when heat sword was the only quest. Do you remember that or were you to busy in hackatite getting all the rares from 187 and OG clans. Or maybe you dont remember those clans beacuse you werent even playing when the game came out. I know everything there is to know in this game and have about 5000 gameplay hours combined. Am i going to brag about that? Of course not. That just shows that i had an extreme addiction to the game. Try starting a character from scratch and using everything you find from level 1 to 200 then talk to me. Because Ive done that with all my characters. I didnt sit there and beef my character up with rares like sealed J and electro frames and god items to start my character off like i know you did and then call yourself legit. Oh yea and how did you get your cure freeze,lol. Dont cheat and look at the drop charts now. So have fun with ur busted up clan on this dead game and continue to recruit noobies and corrupt them even more with fake lies on how to play legit beacuse you dont know to play yourself.

I like it how none of your clan knows how to play cmode either, lol. ALL 64 of ya,lol. Wait my bad, your clan does have some good qualities. They know to play TTF in 10 minutes, and know how to make a West Tower and box all night.
You guys are a joke and i bet more than half of your clan even knows they're in a clan.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 03:02 PM
Like i sed you are a noob. I have the game when the Dream Cast got the PSO 1 and then came out with PSO 1 & 2. Thats when I started.

You should not start with you crap. I am alot older than you so don't wast my time.

You are a noob If you don't know how to put 100% on your wepons.

Get a life.

Freeze

MUDGRIP
Sep 7, 2006, 03:04 PM
yup and i bet you found all those pd's as well, lol. and you cant boost up hit nub.

MUDGRIP
Sep 7, 2006, 03:10 PM
Im 18 and have a full time job making over 20 dollars an hour, so dont sit they're and talk to me like im a schoolboy or some shyt.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 03:13 PM
Most of my my Characters I doun every quest in the game. on and off line. Have you?

Jest quit knocking my clan down if you don't know every thing about me and the Crip clan. so Shut up. If you know what Crip and I do every thing then come talk to me or jest shut up.

You are a 19 yaer old Noob.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 03:14 PM
I know you can't boost up hit. I never sed you could know did I.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 03:16 PM
Like I sed if you doun't know about the Crip Clan or me then shut up.You are a school boy. or you dady gave you a Job.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 13:17 ]</font>

MUDGRIP
Sep 7, 2006, 03:18 PM
ok, ill be the bigger man and leave your non cmode, non legit, hardcore clan alone and go make some money. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 03:26 PM
That is fine. I am Legit but sume of are members are't I admit. I try to get all the clan Legit but they like to mod and be hacked not me.

I found all my rares I have I found. except for a few that I use agenst moder when they whant to battle me. Then I pull them out. anther wise I play Legit. I don't like moder and Hacked jest as much as you don't. Its takes the fun out of it.

ps

crip freeze

xxTrystanxx
Sep 7, 2006, 03:31 PM
Dude if you know so much about the game why are you trying to spread around all this false information on this site?

Everyone knows Heaven's Punisher can't be equipped by HUmars, but since you guys hack them, you wouldn't know that, would you? Suppressed Gun can't have Charge on it, and neither can the Yasminkov series, only S-Rank weapons, but I don't think you would know what a legit S-Rank weapon was, would you?

If you're so damn old and so damn smart, why don't you start acting like it? You put my generation to shame. It's time to put up or shut up.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 03:42 PM
Then come and see me tonight and I will prove It to you then.

I will do what ever quest you what and I will Show you. I not saying I know every thing did I.

I will be on at 6:00 pm to prove to you that I am not hacked.

This is bull crap!!!!!!

waist my time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 13:43 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Sep 7, 2006, 03:49 PM
Fine. Be there.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 04:02 PM
Let me know which Character you will be useing so I can find you?

Thaks.

ps

Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 14:05 ]</font>

xxTrystanxx
Sep 7, 2006, 04:13 PM
Pick one, LOL I don't mind using any of them...

Well, except Nobunaga, I just deleted him b/c I needed a certain character to make a MAG.

Fixed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-09-07 14:15 ]</font>

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 04:21 PM
I would like to see your Hunewearl lv 129 ((Fujiko)).

I will bring my Fomar Crip Wizard, Wich I chang his name to ((Blue Wizard)) lv 176. That I found most of the lv 30 spells. sume aren't lv 30's yet.

Thanks

Freeze

sprky585
Sep 7, 2006, 04:46 PM
HOLY SHIAT! I FRICKIN REMEMBER YOU! your that crip freeze bitch who would scam eveyrone. and dont go out callin me a newb...im 15, ive played pso on dreamcast and xbox and GC and PC, i was in that crip freeze crap before i realized you were ALL hacked, and then i left to go to Dav 10, then my disk scratched and i cant play any more, man i remember you, and go ahead, go look in my profile and see that i dont have any characters over level 150, i dont give a crap, i remember you, and you havent always been the leader of that clan, it was some other guy when i was on there but i remember playing with you once and you were using some hacked mag and wep cuz i remember asking "we all legit in here" and you said "hell naw man, we usin hacks" and now i know you're about to give me that " i was hacked but not anymore" crap...yeah whatever, and just because his dang profile says he's 30 doesnt mean it, i can say im 50 and yoiu would all believe me, this guy is just a wannabe, if you're turly legit you wouldnt hang out in Apatite and join games that say " legit" you're so much bullcrap, Trystan, dont waste your time with this garbage, go play with ur kid instead, it'd be more worth your time....btw trystan, hows the hubby and kid?

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 04:50 PM
Ho is up for making a 100% legit clan?

I what to find some people to do a challenge so I can get higher than what I am now. Every on try's to do a challenge thay all die. I need some people to help me with this challenge quest with out dieing.
Any one whats to help me?

ps

Freeze

sprky585
Sep 7, 2006, 04:56 PM
i thought you were such the leetz playerz?
oh yeah, you cant use your hacks on c-mode http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 05:01 PM
Ho the are you. I never played with you. you are full of it. I am the leader of Crip and the overlord is Crip Blue. I never played with you.
I whas in meny diferent clan's Crip what the last clan I whas in.

tell me whan I played with you.

why is every one going after me for what reson. Is this how every one acts on the web sight. this is bull crap. Yes sume are members are hacked but not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never herd of him at all. This is bull crap.
fine beleve his crap I don't what to lissen to this crap any more.

good by

I can't what for PSU to come out so there is not any of this crap about ho is legit or not. Every one will be legit.LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 05:05 PM
I will play you in any quest you what and show you that I am not Hacked thanks verey much.

Its not me ho dies in the challenge quest. I beet the game play legit.

have you?
ps

Freeze

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-07 15:05 ]</font>

czyk
Sep 7, 2006, 05:09 PM
I will be gone.

good by.

know you all can say any bull crap about me all you like.

ps

Freeze

sprky585
Sep 7, 2006, 09:14 PM
dude, chill out, 2 things i need to tell you
1) stop triple posting
2) i played with you, long time ago, and you used a hacked weapon, im not saying ur hacked, but yeah, its good that no one will be hacked on PSU, at least till they find a way to do it, but til then itll be awesome

HyperShot-X-
Sep 7, 2006, 09:49 PM
hey czyk,
no one here is trying to knock down ur clan or disrespect u as a non-legit, it's just that the fans on this forum are all knowlegable and have certain standard for defining the term 'legit' in this game, and have different opinions about 'clans' on PsoX from the perspective of pure hardcore legits.

Your clan seems to have enough members already and no need to recuit anymore at this late stage of PSO life months before PSU release.

I respect u as a supporter of PsoX and as the leader of a clan, but if you really wish to prove urself that you are a true legit player, then i dare u to make all your clan memebers legit only and no hacked item users in ur clan, just the same way as u r playing legit.
Once you feel confident as being legit, then come visit Dav 10 to play with some true legit vets to prove urself. Only then you will earn the respect from everyone on this forum.

czyk
Sep 8, 2006, 11:57 AM
I will be at Dav 10 showing you that I am Legit.

I will like to play with you all it would be nice to see more legit player on PSO X box.

I hate people talking crap all the time its dumb and Pointless and alot of peolpe like to knock other people down Y don't know. I guess thay have nothing better to do. It would be nice if thay would stop.

Sprky 585 I still don't remember playing with you. You need to get your fax strait. Yes I am 30 years old 09/05/1976 DOB.
Yes I use to have hacked wepons until I found out thay were
hacked. So I got rid of them.

I played this game on dream cast, and I played on X box when it came for the X box. But I stoped playing it for a while then I got back on so I might be little bit rusty on my fax about PSO so If you here me saying somthing that is not right let me know thanks. I will get back in it agen soon.

ps

Freeze

Zabrio
Sep 9, 2006, 08:08 AM
does X-box and GC have the same lobbys????

Zabrio
Sep 9, 2006, 08:22 AM
They should have the server self update for the holidays and that's all i mean thereare some of us who still play PSO and did not import i know when i get PSU I will still play my PSO not let it rot like some worthless game

Zabrio
Sep 9, 2006, 08:34 AM
There should be a clan of anti-hackers

xxTrystanxx
Sep 9, 2006, 11:20 AM
Zaro, please do not post more than once. If you need to add something to your post, use the Edit button at the bottom of your post.

And no, the GC and Xbox lobbies are in no way connected. It'd be cool if they were, though, I'd love to be able to meet and play with some of the GC folks from here, but I imagine voice chat has a lot to do with it.

Goldstream
Sep 9, 2006, 01:54 PM
If you make a clan of anti-hackers, I'll be your first member as I cannot stand cheaters.

czyk
Sep 11, 2006, 04:14 PM
I would like to make a clan of anti-hackers. It would be fun.

I am looking for a sword called the ((Kamui)) if you have one I would like to trade any thing for it.

Let me know thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-11 21:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-18 14:12 ]</font>

sprky585
Sep 11, 2006, 05:46 PM
You mean Kamui, and i dont have one sorry

czyk
Sep 13, 2006, 12:28 PM
I a looking for the ((Berdysh)) if any one have it let me know.

Thanks

ps

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: czyk on 2006-09-18 14:13 ]</font>

Giezus
Sep 17, 2006, 02:26 AM
I've been thinking of getting back into it as well, but I'd have to start with a new character. I've been working offline with a few characters, and have been waiting to get back online with them. They're low level (below 10, but I plan to work on them alot more soon). Oh, and I'd love to join an anti-hacker (Legit) team, and so would my friend who plans to get back online as well.

But anyway, how is the Xbox PSO online community?

xxTrystanxx
Sep 17, 2006, 10:59 AM
The community is small, and there are still a lot of hackers and modders; they pretty much only hang out on Apatite Block 1. If you head to Davburite block 10 you'll find the rest of the legit players, myself included. I'd be more than happy to help you with some leveling.

My gamertag is MetalMaiden84

Yusaku_Kudou
Sep 17, 2006, 05:58 PM
About the comment on Halo: Combat Evolved being recently added to the backward compatiblity list, that is false information. Halo: CE and Halo 2 were b.c. out of the box. The software emulation for both games is pre-installed on every Xbox 360 hard drive.

Anyway, on topic, anybody remember me from PSO? Yusaku, Lv200 RAcaseal. I haven't played in a few months, though. FFXI is taking up my time and I don't want to pay two monthly fees, though I'm leaving for PSU here soon. Used to hang out with Goku (or T-Blade). Those were the good times.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2006-09-17 16:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2006-09-17 16:59 ]</font>

Jaspaller
Sep 17, 2006, 06:57 PM
I believe I played with you around 2 years back, though my memory is faint. I remember doing temple runs back then, but it's been too long.

sprky585
Sep 17, 2006, 09:15 PM
i have a berdysh somewhere i think

BlueKnight
Sep 18, 2006, 12:30 PM
Hi! Where can I find some one to help me on the challenge mode with out dieing. Every one I try to do one with every one dies but me?

Any one willing to help?

BlueKnight
Sep 18, 2006, 01:38 PM
Is trading good or bad for being legit or is it bad to trade?

I here it is not a good thing to trade.

Let me know thanks.

xxTrystanxx
Sep 18, 2006, 09:28 PM
I live for C-Mode. It's tough to get good teams together lately, most of the veterans have quit playing, or they are very choosy who they play with -- not wanting to take the time to lead any newer players through.

As to your other question, it depends. If you go on Apatite and go into a trade room, chances are you're gonna end up with something hacked or duped. But, if you do a private trade with a friend whom you can trust and you know their items are legit, then it's not a problem. Trading is fine if you're legit, as long as you know what you're giving and getting is legit items.

HyperShot-X-
Sep 18, 2006, 11:06 PM
On 2006-09-17 15:58, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:

Anyway, on topic, anybody remember me from PSO? Yusaku, Lv200 RAcaseal. I haven't played in a few months, though. FFXI is taking up my time and I don't want to pay two monthly fees, though I'm leaving for PSU here soon. Used to hang out with Goku (or T-Blade). Those were the good times.

Ahhh Yusaku !!! how could i ever forget u, the coolest RAcaseal i used to know on PsoX. I'll look forward to meet you up on PSU, along with Goku too if possible. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

here's the last time i saw u 4 months ago,

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3622/uvs060408001blf3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

did u ever know that your pic was posted on PSO Screenshot Thread on this site?(scroll down to about half way on 1st page):
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=111527&forum=1

Shigecki
Sep 18, 2006, 11:24 PM
On 2006-09-18 21:06, HyperShot-X- wrote:
did u ever know that your pic was posted on PSO Screenshot Thread on this site?(scroll down to about half way on 1st page):
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=111527&forum=1

Damn I didn't know I was in a PSOX screen shot. Sweet!!!

You still play PSO? Ever get to 200? I sometimes miss the days of PSO. Alas, I will never return. At least I'm 99.9% sure that I'll never return. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2006-09-18 19:28, xxTrystanxx wrote:
I live for C-Mode. It's tough to get good teams together lately, most of the veterans have quit playing, or they are very choosy who they play with -- not wanting to take the time to lead any newer players through.

Who still plays for the old days? CMode is the main thing I miss from PSO, well that and all my PSO fun times, but I digress.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shigecki on 2006-09-18 21:28 ]</font>

HyperShot-X-
Sep 19, 2006, 11:20 PM
Hello, Shigecki !!! you were my epII cmode savior, i remember we played togather along with Sanzo and Undertow to beat C4 & 5 to get my 1st ever S-needle as prize. Ahhhhh, those good old times...

Yeah, i still play but not as often as used to, i'm trying to get to Lv 200 before PSU hits, now i'm at Lv 196.

The others that i posted pics before are: Feba, Mako Wave, LiveWire, MUDGRIP, Zeta(Tylor), Apacalypse...
there are so many others that i wanted to take shots and post them if i only had enough time, i regret :/

Fazeshot
Sep 20, 2006, 02:16 AM
anyone remember |9mm| from psox or anyone recognize the name |9mm|mini-pk? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif ya thats me... ya we were a hacker clan on xbox live one of the most notorious for slapping snowfox across the face... we all retired like ages ago tho we were around when PSO-x was in its prime..

xxTrystanxx
Sep 20, 2006, 06:28 AM
Not sure who still plays.... I was never cool enough to be considered a 'veteran.' But there are still some people playing C-Mode to their hearts content.

BlueKnight
Sep 20, 2006, 08:36 AM
I need sume Player to play with me on C-Mode.
All the Players played on C-Mode with me can't make it after the second level thay all die or quit on me. Can any one play with me on C-Mode?

HyperShot-X-
Sep 27, 2006, 05:55 PM
Last weekend i played epI C4 with SegaSpyder, DesertDragon, & Little Yukino. I played w/ my Fomar, Raiden:X: & we beat Cave boss in a decent time, it was quite a fun in a while. I know there r those cmode maniacs still going at it all the time on Dav 10 like my good buddy Undertow(Vega).

borjatron
Sep 27, 2006, 06:38 PM
can someone help with a question?

sprky585
Sep 27, 2006, 09:30 PM
uh, what is the question?

xxTrystanxx
Sep 28, 2006, 07:30 AM
LOL, I've been playing a lot of C-mode lately with guy everyone knows as "C-Mode" We've been getting some newer players into it as well.

Come on, spry585,, spend that 5 bucks and find yourself a new copy of PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BlueKnight
Sep 28, 2006, 08:24 AM
I what to do some more C- Mode with you. When are you going to be back on so I can get my C-Mode Rank up?

Ryno
Sep 29, 2006, 09:06 PM
if you go back on it i'm still online on xbox live PSO. ... but when PSU comes out... i'm hardly going to be playing PSO for xbox and mostly PSU for 360...lol..

but yeah my character is Ryno lv 199 100% Legit

http://www.myspace.com/phantasystaronline