PDA

View Full Version : Will you still post here after PSO releases?

Ness
Oct 29, 2002, 07:05 AM
Well will you? I will but not as often.

Bluedeath
Oct 29, 2002, 08:40 AM
i will but not as often, because ill be busy playin PSO online, so ill be on my PC a little less often.

neko-chan
Oct 29, 2002, 08:45 AM
I will but I also hope you won't, little Ness.

Just look at the mess you created in General forum. You're a little sicko spammer.

Agent_Reav
Oct 29, 2002, 09:11 AM
Probably not... Knowing the people on this board no one can keep anything to themself; Spoilers and massive useless spam will plague the board for the next couple of weeks and I would rather not be a part of it :/. Cya guys in a week!

RellikTakahashi
Oct 29, 2002, 10:55 AM
Not as often but i'll stop in every now and then =P even though i now Own BOTH American and Japanese Verison's of ep1 and 2 i might be busy hehe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ABDUR101
Oct 29, 2002, 01:37 PM
I've been here this long without PSO, and since everyone else is getting it I'll prolly end up posting more.

*waves big menacing tree*

..this is the Stick of Anti-Spam/Flame. I hope I don't have to use it. o_0

But yeah, I'll be posting prolly more often than usual. =)

Celestial
Oct 29, 2002, 01:41 PM
i been here since V1 on dreamcast. so i'll be here about the same i guess

-BK-
Oct 29, 2002, 01:47 PM
*steps out of off topic to look at other sections*

Eh, as little as I post these days, it's hard to say if I'll post more or less. Besides, I've got a project underway that's eating up most of my time as it is.

ABDUR101
Oct 29, 2002, 01:50 PM
Blah, he made another topic on up with more options. I'll lock this once since only two people replied after me. Celestial and Hagakura, if you don't mind, just copy and paste your replies to this thread and put them in the other one. Thank you.

*lock*