PDA

View Full Version : V.Hard Mode Dark Falz...

Random_Tree
Jul 31, 2006, 07:16 PM
I was wondering what kind of level, and items I should have before I fight Dark Falz.

I've read people having trouble with him in V. Hard mode, because of grants and other HP set moves he has, so I'd also like to know how high my HP is.

Right now, my Racast is level... 43 or so, has a Crush Bullet and a Visk-235W, and I'm in... Hard mode Ruins.

Just wanna be prepeared for 'im. ^_^"

OneandtheSame
Jul 31, 2006, 07:21 PM
You're on the right track if you're only in hard. The fact that you are using a RAcast will help. My RAmarl passed very hard between levels 50 and 60 without too much trouble.

phongi
Jul 31, 2006, 07:42 PM
Dark Falz isn't that hard.
most of the time you're just running away from his attacks
or hacking or teching him.

Lord_Kratos
Jul 31, 2006, 07:55 PM
i have a HUmar and owneed at about lv 63 its not hard its all about the health. the grants was what was the worst thing

OneandtheSame
Jul 31, 2006, 07:56 PM
What I always thought was the worst was the slash that inevitably comes right after grants. Since you're an android, you cant use resta the second you get up, so make sure you're well stocked on 'mates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-07-31 17:57 ]</font>

concussionman
Jul 31, 2006, 07:58 PM
With a Racast you should have more HP than the average bear, so it shouldn't be a problem, and since you are still in hard, by the time that you reach Dark Falz, you should have no problem.

I suggest at least lv 60 and lots of healy dealies, and you should be good to go.

Random_Tree
Jul 31, 2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks for your responses and stuff!

Now I have more confidence for when I get to him!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

WrathOfMegid
Aug 1, 2006, 09:35 PM
Well, I would suggest you have more than 390 hp. That's about the damage Falz does w/ his slash in offline, so about lvl 55 + a health boosting slot item. And if you have the room, use some resistance boosting slot items. Defense is useless, and a few points of atp less shouldn't matter much, so no body or power units. I would say at least 25-30 ELT to survive Heaven's Punishment, depending on your health. I would suggest doing a trial fight just to see how tough he is, then come back with what you need. Do a fresh run through ruins before anything else, that way you can go through the other levels if your lvl is just below what it needs to be, and you won't have to re-do ruins.