PDA

View Full Version : effect percentage

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 12:45 AM
is there a way to increase you weapons effectiveness offline?

whocares111
Aug 1, 2006, 12:50 AM
What do you mean by effectiveness? Special attacks? Damage output? Accuracy?

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 1, 2006, 12:51 AM
Umm well I think your last thread answered that. Grinding increases the ATP of the weapon. Another way is to find a weapon that has photon efficiency in most or all categories. Go to a tekker and ask him to identify the weapon, and you will get random distributions of % each time. If you don't like what you get the first time, then decline. Repeat again until you get a desired result.

-EDIT-
I should probably also add the Hit% randomly occurs on some weapons. It provides a boost to ATA. 1% = +ATA while the item is equipped. If an item has Hit%, you can do the tekker method and keep having him identify until you find a % that you like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-07-31 22:52 ]</font>

stockholm_joy
Aug 1, 2006, 12:59 AM
alright thats what i was wondering thanks for the help.

Dre_o
Aug 1, 2006, 01:16 AM
Remember on the Tekker part though, it is only possible got "modify" if you will the percents a weapon has if you FOUND it with those percents.

In other words: Say you find a Saber with 20% to A-Beast and 45% to Machine. Even using the Tekker method, you will not get it to come out of the tekking with any %'s in Native, Dark, or Hit.

Oh, and the Tekker method can raise or lower said stats by no more or than 15%. It can be 0%,5%, 10%, 15% but not 20%. And those can go either increasing or decreasing.

GrumblyStuff
Aug 1, 2006, 05:57 AM
10%. Not 15.

Neith
Aug 1, 2006, 07:34 AM
I just want to add that online, you can purchase Photon Spheres from Gallon's Shop, which add 30% to a stat, and can be used on stats with 0% initially, except Hit.

And yes, weapon %'s fluxuate by 10%, so a 20% untekked weapon can go as low as 10%, or as high as 30%.