PDA

View Full Version : Argh...

hucasts_rock
Oct 29, 2002, 11:25 AM
I'm sittng here waiting if toys r us has GC PSO...I called 3 other stores...target...wal-mart....EB...now this...this...of course, it's 10:25 AM...I doubt shipments come in this early...and Toys r us said they don't have it...great...I SWEAR THAT I AM GOING TO BUY PSO TODAY!!! I am dying of boredom at home...school's out because of parent-teacher conferences...NEED PSO!!!!!!!

EDarkness
Oct 29, 2002, 11:39 AM
Heh, heh. Man, that's pretty bad. I know how you feel, though. I'm close to calling my roommate at home to ask if he'd call a few places to see if they have it. Of course, it's still a little early. I'm waiting to see what kind of reports everyone else has before I go on a frenzy.

-EDarkness

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 29, 2002, 11:50 AM
Fed-Ex usually gets them @ noon.....why don't you try waiting.....

MilkManX
Oct 29, 2002, 11:52 AM
From what I understand PSO ships today so it wont be availible till 10/30/02 on Wednesday.

hucasts_rock
Oct 29, 2002, 11:53 AM
I guess you're right...but these past few days keep on getting longer and longer...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2002-10-29 08:57 ]</font>

neko-chan
Oct 29, 2002, 12:02 PM
BuyRite said they are waiting for the shipment today...

I guess I'll receive my copy the next week... since UPS takes 2 days to delived the package to my home, but friday is national holiday here where I live (Italy) and the courier doesn't deliver on holidays. -_-