PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz on Ult. is overrated

Diricos
Aug 2, 2006, 10:46 AM
Yesterday I played through Ruins on Ultimate just so I could see what Dark Falz is like. Ok, a few new things here and there, but nothing really hard. I died at the third part of him because of something stupid. So, realizing how beatable he was, I brought some scape dolls planning to actually kill him. He wasn't hard at all. I used all of my Dimates, Trimates, some Star Atomizers, and 1 scape doll though.

Here were the items he had at the time (STEVE 607):

Justy-23ST + 15
Guardian Armor (4)
-God/Power
-Super/Resist
-Super/Resist
-Super/Resist
Secret Gear
Pushan

So, yeah, he wasn't hard at all.

Dhylec
Aug 2, 2006, 10:49 AM
With the 3 Super/resist, you came prepared. That's half of the battle won already. The other half is to have enough HP to survive & a way to attack Falz.

Rekitheforce
Aug 2, 2006, 10:57 AM
What exactly does super/resist do again? I forget.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Diricos
Aug 2, 2006, 11:02 AM
+6 for all resistances. Cool, I actually did something smart for once lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diricos on 2006-08-02 09:03 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Aug 2, 2006, 11:08 AM
Okay, for some reason it completely slipped my mind for some reason.

BeeYee
Aug 2, 2006, 11:12 AM
I used three scapedolls because he froze me and then the whirling dervishes killed me. But yes, i thought hed be harder.

rena-ko
Aug 2, 2006, 12:33 PM
its all about being prepared and knowing the patterns.
anyway, congrats

AlaskaMan
Aug 2, 2006, 01:28 PM
How do u dodge his slashes? It always hits me. I dont die from grants but his slashes are stronger then his grants -.-. Is it dodgible or non-dodgible that is what im tryin to get at.

BeeYee
Aug 2, 2006, 01:31 PM
Resta dodge is the only way to dodge that attack.

AlaskaMan
Aug 2, 2006, 01:33 PM
So resta at the right time? or i hafta get hit then i resta?

fay
Aug 2, 2006, 01:40 PM
actually i personally think dark falz has a stronger attack than the slash and grants. and no im not talkin about megid. i think its his rabarta. on ultimate when he hits u with it u get frozen ( not all the time ovi) and that causes ur defence to lower. then while being frozen 3 of them spinning things hit u at same time. its pritty much like the upgrade of a megid as it hits more.

it stopped effecting me once i figurged out how to didge his rabarta completely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Rekitheforce
Aug 2, 2006, 01:41 PM
You'll have to do it at the right time. Resta dodge is a effective way to dodge almost anything . When you use resta, you are invincible for about a split second. If you time it right, you should be able to dodge his slashes.

Diricos
Aug 2, 2006, 02:25 PM
Rena: Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Alaska: I just took the hit and used a trimate after. I had 770 hp when I fought him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diricos on 2006-08-02 12:25 ]</font>

AlaskaMan
Aug 2, 2006, 04:19 PM
I was in vhard with a lvl 54 fomar was wondering how to dodge the slashes cuz i survive grants

Diricos
Aug 3, 2006, 08:27 AM
Oh, I'm pretty sure that's what level I was when I fought DF on VH with my FOnewm. If you have a few Dragon HPs you're fine - and the damage isn't something a Force's Resta can't heal http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

stockholm_joy
Aug 3, 2006, 09:52 AM
what do his slashes look like? are you talking about when he gets all up in your grill and hits you with his like fins?

Splash
Aug 3, 2006, 12:28 PM
Well, I died exactly two times while I faced him. Yep, he is simple, Ult. Ruins was much harder.

The only time I died was when it Rabarta and then stick out those little pink whirlwind things and died. The other time was Heaven Punisher and I stupidly forgot to heal myself after the Rafoie attacks.

But congratulations.

PIT
Aug 3, 2006, 01:41 PM
you can beat ult falz with lv 81 RAcast

PSOPRINCE
Aug 3, 2006, 02:17 PM
On 2006-08-02 11:40, fay wrote:
actually i personally think dark falz has a stronger attack than the slash and grants. and no im not talkin about megid. i think its his rabarta. on ultimate when he hits u with it u get frozen ( not all the time ovi) and that causes ur defence to lower. then while being frozen 3 of them spinning things hit u at same time. its pritty much like the upgrade of a megid as it hits more.

it stopped effecting me once i figurged out how to didge his rabarta completely http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

iwasnt particuarily very prepared had a couple god hp,just under 30 on most of the reseistances, ilived with much health to rafoie and comfortably survived heavens punishment, but i got forzn and killed by the darvants

kurisu1974
Aug 4, 2006, 02:23 AM
Are you guys talking about offline or online, because I think he can be a real pain online. Sometimes he doesn't kill me at all and sometimes he kills me eight times in a row with this stupid rabarta glitch. First and third form are indeed very easy, but second form can be really annoying, especially if he only does rabarta.