PDA

View Full Version : soul eater problem

k2113ra
Aug 2, 2006, 02:58 PM
Hey I didn't tell sue my name, I talked to her in unsealed door,I beet kireek in waterfall tears, and again in black paper, but when I did from the depths, I beat the quest and went to ruins 2, but he wasn't there, why?

Flamingo99
Aug 2, 2006, 04:02 PM
Did you go back to town and talk to Ash (I think its Ash, if not the person who tells you that you can collect your money)? I did that and I wasn't able to get the Soul Eater untill I beat the quest all over again. Hope this wasn't confusing... It's hard for me to convey what I want to say with out talking.

Asuke
Aug 2, 2006, 05:28 PM
you know the other problem with a soul eater, is that it takes away from your hp. i mean, thats about it tho.

Rekitheforce
Aug 2, 2006, 09:03 PM
you know the other problem with a soul eater, is that it takes away from your hp. i mean, thats about it tho That's not really the point. Anyway, I know you have to go back to the beginning of Ruins, but I can't remember myself going back to Pioneer 2.

GrumblyStuff
Aug 2, 2006, 09:27 PM
You don't have to go to P2 but it's quicker to pipe from Ruins 3 to P2 then go to the start of Ruins 2.

Zarbolord
Aug 3, 2006, 01:01 PM
Grumbly is still alive!
Anyway, you have to speak with Ash before getting the weapon (sounds like pokemon for a certain reason...).

Lord_Kratos
Aug 3, 2006, 01:30 PM
i also have a quicjk offtopic question. if i have my revival garment on then would using the soul eater actually bring down my health because the revival garment heals me 1hp like every 6 seconds compared to the soul eater which brings it down every 10 seconds i dont have a soul eater cus i traded it to my friend so later he can get me the agito 1975 real

Splash
Aug 3, 2006, 01:46 PM
You are not suppose to go to Pioneer 2 after Ash leaves your party. Follow him to Ruins 2 and then take a look at the map. You should see that there are two cursors on it, representing Kireek and Ash. If you don't, you messed up somewhere. To ensure that they will appear, do not pipe back to Pioneer 2 at any time during the quest.

On 2006-08-03 11:30, Lord_Kratos wrote:
i also have a quicjk offtopic question. if i have my revival garment on then would using the soul eater actually bring down my health because the revival garment heals me 1hp like every 6 seconds compared to the soul eater which brings it down every 10 seconds i dont have a soul eater cus i traded it to my friend so later he can get me the agito 1975 real

Well, theoritically, you will lose more HP than you will gain since healing is slower than losing HP. But I don't know.

k2113ra
Aug 3, 2006, 01:49 PM
OK thanks. TOS ROCKS!

Lord_Kratos
Aug 3, 2006, 01:52 PM
Well, theoritically, you will lose more HP than you will gain since healing is slower than losing HP. But I don't know.

the revival garment just adds 1 hp every 6 seconds to my health. the soul eater takes 1hp every 10 seconds so wouldnt i gain health faster than lose it?

Splash
Aug 3, 2006, 11:19 PM
On 2006-08-03 11:52, Lord_Kratos wrote:
the revival garment just adds 1 hp every 6 seconds to my health. the soul eater takes 1hp every 10 seconds so wouldnt i gain health faster than lose it?

Exactly, in theroey, you will eventually lose more HP at a certain point more than you can gain. Supposedly, you would start losing more at 60 seconds.