PDA

View Full Version : What other games does everyone play?

DoctorShasta
Aug 2, 2006, 07:15 PM
Well I hope this topic hasn't been made yet but I don't see one so....

While we're all waiting for PSU to come out what games is everyone playing?

Right now I'm just starting up FF7 because everyone loves it so much I finally decided to start it. I'm also playing some FF Tactics

Tallus
Aug 2, 2006, 07:52 PM
lostmagic and starwars battlefront.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 2, 2006, 07:59 PM
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. I play both Melee and Custom games, so I don't tire of it very easily http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Diablo II off and on as well. Mostly off, though -_-.

FIDELCASTRO
Aug 2, 2006, 08:14 PM
i'm on resident evil 4 now, along with CS(not source) every once in a while.

Eros17
Aug 2, 2006, 08:17 PM
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (again)
and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

CupOfCoffee
Aug 2, 2006, 08:30 PM
Smash Bros. Melee has recently resurfaced with a few of my pals and me as a big hit. I'm also slooooowly puttering away at WoW, but having a beyond-tough time of finding the will to spend the time required to... well, get anywhere at all in the game. Also Pokemon Leaf Green, heheh.

Edit: I played Crash Team Racing today! What a blast from the past. Also, shooting real life pool never gets old, if that counts.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2006-08-02 18:41 ]</font>

Allos
Aug 2, 2006, 08:44 PM
World of Warcraft, Hitman: Blood Money, RE 4....and anything else in my collection

Dre_o
Aug 2, 2006, 08:55 PM
Hoo hoo, I'll just scratch the surface:

Pokemon: Fire or Ruby
Blue Burst
Command and Conquer Renegade
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Unreal (any game)
MP Hunters
SpaceCowboy

VioletSkye
Aug 2, 2006, 08:56 PM
Haven't played anything for awhile. Last game I played through was P.R.E.Y. and that was weeks ago.

Dre_o
Aug 2, 2006, 08:57 PM
HTF did this double post happen????....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-08-02 20:37 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Aug 2, 2006, 09:19 PM
Right now I play Darkstalkers: The Chaos Tower, and Resident Evil 4. I also play a little Guitar Hero with my friend every now and then (I own at Guitar Hero). I'm hoping to get Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light for my birthday (which is on Monday by the way).

Roffkaiser
Aug 2, 2006, 09:26 PM
Playing a little Chromehounds and Hearts of Iron II from time to time, not too serious about anything right now so keeping my options open between now and PSU.

Hrigg
Aug 2, 2006, 09:56 PM
Picked up the Zelda Collector's Edition today. Currently playing OOT.

Yay. ;o

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 2, 2006, 10:09 PM
Well..... online I play City of Heroes/Villains, Counter Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero, and PSO V2.

Offline..... I don't feel like listing them :<

ABDUR101
Aug 3, 2006, 12:24 AM
Mostly playing Chromehounds with the squad I put together. Great game really, any Mechwarrior/Armored Core fanatic would love it. It's about the only game as of late that I can get into that 'zone' where my total awareness is focused on movement, enemy position/distance/movement and how to ensure my rocket volleys hit center.

As well, nothing is funner than rampaging headlong into an enemy squad and unloading rocketpod payloads into their midst, followed by a hail of four machineguns centered on cockpits, strafing and weaving between all of them. Nothing like breaking their savvy by taking out afew of their squadmates within 20 seconds of the initial engagement. =]

Taking out two and three enemies before half your squad even shows up, awesome.

Sinue_v2
Aug 3, 2006, 12:42 AM
Haven't really been playing anything new lately. Mostly just polishing my game on Soul Calibur II and GGX2. I have SCIII as well... but it just, eh, doesn't do it for me. Expecially with the bugs and glitches. Been playing Gabriel Knight, Sins of the Fathers and Master of Magic for the PC. MoM was a decent game, and I'm surprised it didn't take off the same way that Master of Orion did.

I played a bit of Oblivion and ChromeHounds on my cousin's 360 all last week when he came down on vacation. I'll probably be back on PSO and Halo 2 as soon as I get my Xbox Live account up and running again.

Dre_o
Aug 3, 2006, 12:43 AM
Oh, I forgot Mechassault. My story is similiar to ABDUR's except I would destroy both a Prometheus and a Ragnarok with a Belial and still be at half health. Nothing like dodging Gauss Rifle at point blank range.

Now, none of this would make sense to anyone who hasn't played the game but what the hell.

Roffkaiser
Aug 3, 2006, 01:11 AM
I like the feelings of beating the enemy team of 3 when you are the only guy left on your team, nothing like being cornered like a dog and fighting for your life. The last match i did that in I only won because the guy missed terribly with his howitzers and shot the moon, my cockpit had maybe 50 durability left and I nail him in the cockpit with a cannon round from the one tarakian cannon I have on my soldier. Needless to say I went histerical and did a jig XD

Xaos127
Aug 3, 2006, 06:24 AM
I just bought a DS, so yeh..Mawioo kart for now.

DoctorShasta
Aug 3, 2006, 10:25 AM
Oh yeah, I should start playing the pokemon games again!

Sayara
Aug 3, 2006, 10:45 AM
Lets see.

Melee
Disgaea
Phantom brave

I recently played Sonic 2 and 3, Legend of Zelda Link to the Past (SNES), and some Mario Brothers.

Orange_Coconut
Aug 5, 2006, 12:54 AM
I have been playing Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. I am not really that good at melee games but I enjoy them, I also love the customs that some people have created.

Other than that... Nothing much else really. Aside from Ragnarok... Though I don't like it much, it still comes to haunt me somehow. Anyways, that's about it. I accidently stubbed my toe on my GC in the middle of the night and I think I broke something in it, I've been afraid to play it since. Sounds silly but yeah, hopefully it's ok.

RoninJoku
Aug 5, 2006, 01:13 AM
Not much for the past couple weeks aside from Beatmania and DDRSuperNOVA http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

tank1
Aug 5, 2006, 07:49 AM
Halo2, MegamanX7/X8/Command Mission , Skies of Arcadia, Paper mario, King of Fighters 01/Garou and SSBM.

Feelmirath
Aug 5, 2006, 10:51 AM
Just a little of what I play, I don't want to keep everyone reading this forever >_>

Skies of Arcadia
Tales of Symphonia
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (ya, still owns)
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Colosseum
NHL '06
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Starfox Assault
Paper Mario
Soul Calibur 2
1080 Avalanche
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

And way too much more >_>

Jaspaller
Aug 5, 2006, 11:26 AM
Online I"ve been playing a lot of Counter-strike (1.6)
Recently I've been working on the Splinter Cell games (I'm on the 3rd one right now)
Also started on Metroid Prime 1 and 2 again, almost done Prime 1

KratosAurion
Aug 5, 2006, 01:36 PM
Wow I didn't relize people played all the same gamse I do...I love RE4 and I'm glad to see so many other people play it too...

Zarode
Aug 5, 2006, 01:55 PM
I'm currently playing Shadow of the Collosus. Fun game. Picked it up at a cheap price too. (20$)

Mwabwetumba
Aug 5, 2006, 03:02 PM
Im chipping away at Dynasty Warriors 5.. I will complete it! 100%!

Wyndham
Aug 5, 2006, 04:27 PM
Boktai: the sun is in your hand.

Luis
Aug 5, 2006, 06:00 PM
Guild Wars Factions
NBA Live 06
Command And Conquer First decade (all the games)
And metroid DS

BogusKun
Aug 5, 2006, 07:49 PM
In Hawaii so I can't play any xbox/ps2/gamecube games for now until I go home for leave in a few days.

Right now I'm playing

PC: Final Fantasy 7; Unreal Tournament 2004
DS: Mario Kart DS; Metriod Prime Hunters
PSP: Tekken Dark Ressurection; ViewtifulJoe Red Hot Rumble; Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max; Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

In the Lobby I play Halo2... but I dont have my Credit Card info on me for the Gamertag I used >_<

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2006, 09:10 PM
Pretty much every Sonic game.

I also play Yugioh. (Don't hate me, it's not as kiddish as you think)

I also like some of the Mario series.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 5, 2006, 10:30 PM
Hahaha....

Yugi-oh! IT's time to du-du-du-du--dud-dud-udu duel!

Let me attempt to persuade you....if you really would like a good card game, try Magic. It's been around for ages, and the sheer variety of cards out there make it an extremely strategic and fun game. I'm not dissing on Yugi-oh or anything, I just think that you might have more fun with it if you gave it a shot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

P.S. By every Sonic game, would that be including the original Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast? Aside from Virtual On, it was one of the few good games that came out for the system. It's one of the best games I've played in a while.

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2006, 10:58 PM
I play M:tG as well, but because I don't have nearly as much knowledge of the game nor very many cards, I play YGO more. (As much as I'd like the balance that M:tG has to exist in YGo, I just don't see it happening http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif)

Well, I should have been more clear. Virtually every Sonic game for the GC.

There are some exceptions, because the games don't directly belong to me (I have 95% of the Sonic games I've played)

Gaderffii
Aug 8, 2006, 11:27 PM
eh... usually SSBM, Brain Age, AoE 3, Tetris or Pokemon Emerald in addition to PSO 1,2 and 3.

REJ-
Aug 9, 2006, 12:26 PM
FFII/FFIV
FFIII/FFVI
Chrono Trigger
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

PandaMasterX4
Aug 9, 2006, 12:37 PM
Quit FFXI 3 months ago. Beat F.E.A.R., Playing advanced wars II and duel strike.

Akdov
Aug 9, 2006, 03:52 PM
The New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 3, and Super Mario World. Links Awakening and I tried playing Zelda II but my NES thought it would be more fun to sporadically reset and flash orange for twenty minutes. Final Fantasy III or VI for the politically correct group. Oh and well I am still counting PSO.

Rion772
Aug 9, 2006, 07:46 PM
Halo 2, WoW and that's about it for right now.

Foxix
Aug 9, 2006, 10:09 PM
O_O what games don't I play... I would post them all but... it may be time consuming, however, I like ikaruga, gitaroo man, halo 2, Osu! Tatakae! Oendan, shadow of the collosus, lumines, sonic and knuckles, dunk hunt, kirby's adventure, perfect dark (N64), and mario kart 64. oh and lets not forget chrono trigger(psone version bleh load times... cool cut scenes though) and xenogears http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxix on 2006-08-09 20:12 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Aug 9, 2006, 10:52 PM
Guild Wars. I am addicted.
Both Prophecies and Factions.

Skett
Aug 10, 2006, 01:26 AM
I've been playing through the demo of Dead Rising that was put up on Live Marketplace recently. I'm hoping to get the game soon, but I'm not sure if I'll have the money. Other than that, I've been addicted to Fire Emblem (GBA) and it has payed off. I'm on the last level and well on my way to beating it.

Rainbowlemon
Aug 10, 2006, 06:53 AM
Just managed to complete resident evil 4...man that was awesome. Kinda left my metroid prime 2 for a while for some reason, so I guess I'll go finish that one off too. Then play some Smash Bros Melee, trying to unlock everything for the second time (bah), then some f zero maybe. Then finish off with a touch of WoW, if I can be bothered. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh and max payne 2, trying to play that through again...Looking at it, I have a dirty habit of starting games but not being bothered to carry on with them. >.>

phongi
Aug 10, 2006, 07:06 AM
i played pokemon emerald a long time ago.
i was about to start again and catch the two rare latis in the beginning of the game and blowthings up...hehe...
yeah....i'm a cheater....

Tweengo
Aug 10, 2006, 09:10 AM
On 2006-08-10 04:53, Antimony wrote:
Just managed to complete resident evil 4...man that was awesome. Kinda left my metroid prime 2 for a while for some reason, so I guess I'll go finish that one off too. Then play some Smash Bros Melee, trying to unlock everything for the second time (bah), then some f zero maybe. Then finish off with a touch of WoW, if I can be bothered. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh and max payne 2, trying to play that through again...Looking at it, I have a dirty habit of starting games but not being bothered to carry on with them. >.>

I have that habit too, especially with PS1 games. I like to play PSO a little too much. I think about playing Tenchu 2 to make a level up, then I just drift towards PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . Also, does anyone other than me play Metal Arms? It's a classic hardly anyone knows about, along with Beyond Good and Evil (a true sleeper hit). I played a bit of LOTR Return of the king on co-op with my brother (his game), pretty good actually.

DLShAdOw
Aug 10, 2006, 09:20 AM
ok i'm playing gta:lcs, capcom classics collection remixed, pokemon fire red, And a really amazing game CUSTOM ROBO! I LOVE THIS GAME! great story and dialogue... play it!!!!!!

kevlar_pso
Aug 11, 2006, 06:01 PM
On 2006-08-10 07:10, Tweengo wrote:

On 2006-08-10 04:53, Antimony wrote:

I have that habit too, especially with PS1 games. I like to play PSO a little too much. I think about playing Tenchu 2 to make a level up, then I just drift towards PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . Also, does anyone other than me play Metal Arms? It's a classic hardly anyone knows about, along with Beyond Good and Evil (a true sleeper hit). I played a bit of LOTR Return of the king on co-op with my brother (his game), pretty good actually.

Metal Arms is a good game, I've played the demo off of the Xbox Magazine demo disk but I've passed on it a few times and now it's not @Kroger anymore. (=^[ If I spot it again I will pick it up for sure.

Lately, I've jumped back into X-Men Legends 1. Since I got X-Men Legends 2 for my PSP on my birthday, I decided that I needed to finish Legends 1 on my GCN before I got too involved in 2. I have my main party up to around level 37-38 and I think I'm just around the corner to fighting Magneto.

Picked up Star Wars Battlefront II for my PSP. Just scratched the surface on it so far. First couple challenges where you wipe out Gungans and Jawas has been a lot of fun so far.

Then there's PSO. I can honestly say that I haven't played it on my Xbox since sometime last month. I don't miss PSO as much as I miss everyone that I played with online over Xbox Live.

PandaMasterX4
Aug 11, 2006, 06:36 PM
I'm replying F-zero GX again. I can't believe I was able to 100% this game before.

DezoPenguin
Aug 11, 2006, 08:22 PM
I'm up to the Black Dragon Cave in Lunar: Dragon Song, but my wife kidnapped the DS to play Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (now that's a good game!) and so I've taken the plunge into Xenosaga I for the first time.

Foxix
Aug 11, 2006, 09:51 PM
O_O xenosaga, I stopped half way through to play Xenogears. I am halfway through that so when I am done I will finish the Saga. Very high quality and incredibly engaging.