PDA

View Full Version : I just don't care anymore.

Firocket1690
Aug 2, 2006, 10:50 PM
woot. My mother's still in her utter total financial bitchnazi mode.

The past few weeks, I've been going to sat prep in chinatown, downtown manhattan. That takes about an hour, via bus, and three subways(two transfers). This is quite exhausting, given that it's around 100+degreesF here in ny. If anybody's been keeping up with new york's news, the electricity's been quite pissy, as of late as well. Dead electricity makes for no air conditioning in subways, delayed trains, and spontaneously stopping for no apparant reason. I was late 40 minutes today, due to aforementioned delays.

In a previous rant, I've already mentioned how my mother talked my grandmother (divorced father's side) to pay for the summer school, in full, all $1250 of it. In her very convincing proposal to my grandmother, she kindly said 'Edith chose this school, she wants to go to blablabla' Lies. Never heard of this place, don't like it here, don't like the stupid people either. Mother's trying to blame me that I'm stuck here. O RLY? Given a choice, I'd be in a nightschool, and she knows damned well that I'm nocturnal, but apparantly, I'm supposed to "adjust to the school's schedules" even if it means getting my ass up at seven in smelting hot mornings, (which is only getting hotter) Fuck that, it's my summer break, if I wanted to conform to -this- place (Florentine)'s schedule, I'd had said something. Otherwise, don't book me to stupid places.
Florentine's summer program lasts till the very last week of summer, efficently killing any chance of me finding a summer job, or fill in those community service hours I've been needing. Nothing like working in an overpriced/paid ice cream shop during blistering hot summers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

The list goes on an on.

Mother works at home; her office is the living room. She's a lazy bastitch, and has two 'workers' comming by on a daily basis. Me, being me, get out of Florentine, and hang around the city a bit (hang around the city, I mean get out of school, and glue myself to B&N for three hours), and try to get home at seven. (workers leave at six) I get home early, she'll whine about having to send one of the workers out to pick me up at the bus stop. I get home late, nobody picks up the phone, and I walk home from the bus stop. loss-loss. Typically, anyway.
Stepfather came home two days ago. I called home when I was by the bridge, left a message on the answering machine "Oooh, I'll be at the xy in a bit, come pick me up"
I arrive at said location, and surprise, nobody's here. I call again. "Huh? Oh, your mother told me not to answer the phone. I'll come right away! Ooooh, sweet bloody joy. Later at dinner, stepfather denies all of that last paragraph and happy shit. Mother says I'm supposed to be responsible enough to let her know when I'm comming home. Three phone calls isn't enough? It's not like she's the one one paying from the payphone. Actually, don't mind that. It's not like she's actually home to pick up the damned phone.

Nurnurnur.... random conversations over dinner, somehow brings up my missing drumset, despite mother talking $500 out of grandma, and my $250. Well, somehow, she manages to forget the fact that it's her boyfriend's friend at the music shop willing to sell said drumset so cheap. She complains about who's going to pay for the lessons, which would be long term, and more than pay the cost of said drumset in a bit. Somehow, she gets pissed, despite her not investing anything into it, and decided to give me back the $500 she leeched out of my grandmother. Me, being me, pissed, just burned it. Yes, I literally burned $500 in cash on the kitchen stove.

Okay, let's rephrase that last part. We came home, and she just threw the wad of cash at me, saying she had no need for it. the pot was convenient, and I just struck a match to it. stormed off. >_>;

And now, mother's in the living room, confessing all the happy bullshit to her sisters (my aunts), because apparantly, it's a form of stress relief for her. (she's the youngest of seven siblings, so she heeds their advice a lot more than common logic)

Oh well. Fuck that.
My mother's one of those crazy women which can drive some people to the point of insanity. Hell, I had some suicidal thoughts on the car ride home, not wanting to deal with her, or anybody, for a while.
And none of that above shit made sense, but meh, I feel better than I did half an hour ago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2006-08-03 14:09 ]</font>

BeeYee
Aug 2, 2006, 11:00 PM
that really x infinity sucks man, your mom is a dirty !#%%$@&*^$# and a !%^% $@##% even more.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 2, 2006, 11:25 PM
Ouch...

I read the whole thing and all I have to say is sorry. Because there really isn't much else that can be done, at least on my end. Well, at least some comic relief:

At something something Firerock1690 wrote:
....delayed trains, and spontaneously stopping for no apparant reason.

Somehow I misinterpreted that as:
...delayed trains, and spontaneously stripping for no apparent reason.

I mean I knew it was hot, but yeesh....

My mind at work

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-08-02 21:26 ]</font>

Lord_Kratos
Aug 3, 2006, 09:15 AM
hmmm thast gotta suck. id tell her to go F**K of!!!!

darthsaber9x9
Aug 3, 2006, 12:50 PM
Why the fuck did you burn $500??!?!

astuarlen
Aug 3, 2006, 02:46 PM
I'm with darthsaber81. I can't believe no one else mentioned it yet. I have an idea: next time, donate the $500 to a charity or something, write "$500" on a piece of paper, and burn that. Or I could give you my address, and the next time you find yourself with money to burn I'll be happy to take it off your hands.

Maridia
Aug 3, 2006, 04:22 PM
Firo, sounds like you have a lot going on, and I sympathise about that, but you're a dumbass. Burning 500 bucks because you're "pissed"? Sounds more like you're a spoiled little brat princess. Grow the hell up. I was having sympathy and understanding for you right up until then.

Pff. Burning 500$. What a waste. I'll be happy to take it off your hands next time you find yourself with a large amount of cash and no desire to keep it.

Corey
Aug 3, 2006, 04:36 PM
On 2006-08-03 14:22, Maridia wrote:
Firo, sounds like you have a lot going on, and I sympathise about that, but you're a dumbass. Burning 500 bucks because you're "pissed"? Sounds more like you're a spoiled little brat princess. Grow the hell up. I was having sympathy and understanding for you right up until then.

Pff. Burning 500$. What a waste. I'll be happy to take it off your hands next time you find yourself with a large amount of cash and no desire to keep it.

Not everyone thinks perfectly (or at all) logicly when they're pissed off.

Rekitheforce
Aug 3, 2006, 04:49 PM
On 2006-08-03 14:22, Maridia wrote:

I'm going to have to agree. I mean of course we all do things that are irrational when we're mad. I mean I might get mad and say some bad stuff, but everyone does that. If everybody burnt $500 everytime they got pissed... well you get the picture.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 3, 2006, 06:31 PM
Maridia pretty much hit all the key points. I'm not sure how old you are, Firo, but it seems as if most of your angst is teenage in nature. You can take solace in the knowledge that you'll (hopefully) outgrow most of the family/room & board problems you're facing right now.

Dangerous55
Aug 3, 2006, 07:58 PM
It is exhausting taking buses for an hour? Try working 10 hours a day in 100 degree weather outside, that is what I do. Even that is nothing compared to what some people do.

And don't burn money, give it to people who can't afford regular school, not just summer.

And don't commit suicide, at least you're not hiding in bomb shelters from Hezbollah. Or starving to death.

navci
Aug 3, 2006, 09:01 PM
First of all. I am sorry your mom is so unreasonable.
I hope you grow up soon and get to leave.

However.

On 2006-08-03 17:58, Dangerous55 wrote:
It is exhausting taking buses for an hour? Try working 10 hours a day in 100 degree weather outside, that is what I do. Even that is nothing compared to what some people do.

I bus to work everyday. Takes about an hour for me. Not as many transfers. Back when I was going to school in HK, I bus to school as well. 2 transfers, no airconditioning in sub-tropical weather. It's not that bad. At least you don't have to walk all the way?

And don't burn money, give it to people who can't afford regular school, not just summer.

Ya. I'd be happy to take that off your hands. Do you know how many meals we can have for 500 bucks? Anger is not an excuse. Some people claim murder under anger, murder is murder. Be thankful your mom don't actually beat you up.

And don't commit suicide, at least you're not hiding in bomb shelters from Hezbollah. Or starving to death.

True words. Honestly, I sympathize that you are under a lot of stress. Just remember there is always worse cases. Like, oweing 4000 in debt and have no way to pay it back, or like, don't have money to do education to advance you in life, or like, being stuck with Eclair's mom.

Look on the bright side.

Solstis
Aug 3, 2006, 09:17 PM
As a college student, the idea of $500 going woosh bothers me.

Okay, if someone threw a wad of $1 bills equating to $20 at me that way, I might torch it. But... y'know... second thoughts are usually useful.

Firocket1690
Aug 3, 2006, 09:32 PM
Whooooo~

Five pieces of paper. Nothing more, and my mother's been a total bitch about it.
It's not so much the sum of money that I'm worrying about but the fact that it's symbolized a good portion of what has suckified this summer, and everybody's making a big deal out of it. The stuff gets printed daily, not like it's anywhere near extinction anyway.
If it was for the financial value, I might've cared a bit more. 'sides, the pot looked inviting, and the matches were convenient.

Heh, if it was for the financially corrupt upbringing, there's a bunch of strange tales behind that too. Joy!
Middle school kept me in a rather... rich neighborhood, with spoiled classmates, wondering why someone like me could live in their town, and use dialup, not have cable, not have xy, etc blablabla happy shit. Spoiled bastards, most of them.

Highschool, I've met a bunch of people of various financial backgrounds, pennypickers, pickposkets, middle class, etc. (interdistrict highschool) This was also around the time I started working. (age 14) I like working in ice cream shops. It's cold, shit is overpriced to scare crowds away, and there's a relatively quiet atmosphere. Well, living at home, having a job, and nowhere to spend it, I've got a moderate stash of money somewhere in my room. Nothing in particular that needs buying, so it just.. piles up. I can honestly admit that I can do without it, let alone another $500 that appeared out of nowhere that's been driving my mother up a fucking wall.
Well, this past year, I've spent a rather good portion of it, trying to drag my mind off the some .. lesser issues that highschool throws at you. Teenage romance is overrated! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Oh, and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but my skin's dry as hell, with a moderate case of eczema. Hence, medical bills pile up, and father (takes care of medical junk) is also annoyed. Add to the fact I sweat like a beast, and it itches to all hell. The heat is quite disturbing. I think I've mentioned this before sometime ago, but last year, I fainted in the HK subway due to heat. >_>; I really can't survive well in temperatures above 85-90. Head gets dizzy, etc. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier?

The main point at my anger? Mother scheduled me to some overpriced summer program, forcing me through a bunch of transportation ($6 roudtrip, daily) heat, and waking up early, which is all totally unnecessary. Other programs are better, night schools are available, and there are other programs that cater to schedule your life (to a reasonable extent) but nooo, I'm stuck in some generic place in Chinatown, which I'm still quite edgy about. Honestly, I'm not really learning much from a teacher who defines "phenomenon" as a "thing that happens"
... that's still bothering me.
The classmates are quite arrogant, as there are two actual juniors (self and another), and the rest of the class (of 13) are children, comming out of middle school, entering freshman year of highschool. They don't give a shit about the class, disrupt, etc, typical behavior. Wheras I generally don't have to deal with this, the teacher's too passive, and there's not much higher authority I can report their behavior to.

... Sorry if any of that didn't make sense.
I'm about to sleep.

Dangerous55
Aug 3, 2006, 10:53 PM
Buck up.

PJ
Aug 3, 2006, 11:22 PM
I'm on your side Firo :/ That really sucks

Don't get me wrong, I'd love $500... my DS fund ;-; http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Although it's too a much smaller degree than you (MUCH smaller), I'm finding myself in a similar situtation. So yeah.

On 2006-08-03 14:36, Corey wrote:
Not everyone thinks perfectly (or at all) logicly when they're pissed off.

Thank god someone finally said it

Blitzkommando
Aug 3, 2006, 11:36 PM
I'm sorry, but anger is no excuse for burning $500 in cash. There were a virtually endless array of uses for that money, everything from charity to, well, blowing it on games. I currently don't have a job and have no way of transporting myself somewhere if I had one. If someone threw $500 in my lap there are a number of things that I would have purchased and, golly-gosh-darn-gee-wizz, saved the rest. If anything, burning it comes off as an insult to your grandmother who was apparently conned out of it anyway. Had you returned it to her instead of burning it I would have a lot more respect for this as it would show you are more ready to take on the world. Apparently not.

Scejntjynahl
Aug 4, 2006, 02:36 AM

You seem to miss the whole point. You automatically call her a "spoiled little brat princess" because she burnt the money. It is the idea of WHY she burnt the money you entirely missed, it is meaningless and will not solve the conflict that exists between her and her mother. Just because perhaps YOU need that money it strikes a nerve... "I would never burn that money... could be used for better blah blah blah". The money was pointless to Firo. It wouldnt have solved anything, if anything its existance aggravated the situation that SHE LIVES IN. We are all merely outsiders using our OWN sense of world view and judging her based on that is irrelevant... because she is not us... and we are not her. To her burning the money made perfect sense, perhaps even poetic. And she is right in fact that it does get printed every day.... in time she will come to another 500 dollars... but the time she has to suffer because of her mother... that... she will NOT be able to reclaim. And that is what is the root of the problem.

I'm sorry, but anger is no excuse for burning $500 in cash. There were a virtually endless array of uses for that money, everything from charity to, well, blowing it on games. I currently don't have a job and have no way of transporting myself somewhere if I had one. If someone threw $500 in my lap there are a number of things that I would have purchased and, golly-gosh-darn-gee-wizz, saved the rest. If anything, burning it comes off as an insult to your grandmother who was apparently conned out of it anyway. Had you returned it to her instead of burning it I would have a lot more respect for this as it would show you are more ready to take on the world. Apparently not.

Yet another example of judging her because she discarded that which YOU lack. And if you read what she said... it was not SHE who conned her grandmother... that was her own mother. Think of it as "blood" money... would it be right to keep it then? Hmm? In a moment of anger her action was the right one for her. Not for you of course, but for her it was. And saying that she is unable to take on the world because of this cingular event is ludicrous. What do we really know of her? We only know what she deems to share... like the rest of us... limited information... to say such a thing "unable to face the world" with such limited information at our disposal is not the wisests of moves. She goes to school, she deals with problems we have dealt in one form or another... and like us... she is facing the world everyday. As I write this she is preparing to face the wold once more when she wakes... just as you will face it as well. We will trip at times, cry at times, feel hopeless at times.... but we continue.

It is sad that some of you see fit to belittle her circumstances because she burnt money. Money. A material thing. No mention of her feelings, her frustrations, the thoughts of suicide that we all come to grips with some time in our life. And if you say you never ever thought of it, count yourself lucky... for I have.... a many a times and Ill tell you this... 500 dollars is completely insignificant in comparison to the gravity of the notion of just ending it all. But she didnt, as I didnt, and if burning 500 dollars in any way gave her the strength to continue... I say burn 1000, heck 100000.... what matters most is oneself. Our personal inch in life that should never ever be compared to any material good.

Blitzkommando
Aug 4, 2006, 02:56 AM
I don't care if the Easter Bunny is prancing around in ladies underwear, it doesn't change the fact that it is not dumb, but fucking dumb, to burn money. I don't care why it was burned, it is still a dumbfucked thing to do. I'm not going to give any respect for someone who does something so utterly, blatantly, and single-mindedly stupid.

My point, which apparently you missed, was that it wasn't even her money to burn. It was her grandmother's money. Not only was it not returned, it was burned away. That's so completely insulting to her grandmother that it seals that what she did was the wrong thing to do. Thanks for completely ignoring my point that the right and proper thing to do was to return the money.

Scejntjynahl
Aug 4, 2006, 09:42 AM
Norvekh, tell that to her mother... That is the point isnt. Firo didnt do it... it was the MOTHER. Let me say that one more time.... the Mother of Firo is the one who conned the grandmother. Firo is nothing but a pawn in her MOTHER'S schemes. Yet you all see fit to get on Firo's case. And besides, she didnt burn your 500 dollars. And the focus still remains on the money... and that is what should be of concern? Something that can easily (for some) be reacquired? Right. But you yourself hit the nail on the head right here "I don't care why..." hence you will always disagree... because in reality... you don't care. To you money is far more importand. Kudos to you.

Saiffy
Aug 4, 2006, 10:09 AM
And now, PSOW proves that peoples mental health is less important than money. Good going guys.

I dunno what else to say thats important to the topic. Just keep your chin up.

@Norvehk: I'll just go out and sya it, nobody gives a flying fuck how you feel, you only came here to post how you woulda liked $500 that was burned. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Though this goes for everyone who has said it, he just is pounding it in more, and I'm sure he will again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saiffy on 2006-08-04 08:22 ]</font>

Feelmirath
Aug 4, 2006, 11:05 AM
On 2006-08-04 08:09, Saiffy wrote:
And now, PSOW proves that peoples mental health is less important than money. Good going guys.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/Phlip182/That-boy.jpg

I'm surprised that all anybody thinks of nowdays is money http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

The_Pea_Guy
Aug 4, 2006, 11:50 AM
On 2006-08-04 00:56, Norvekh wrote:
I don't care if the Easter Bunny is prancing around in ladies underwear, it doesn't change the fact that it is not dumb, but fucking dumb, to burn money. I don't care why it was burned, it is still a dumbfucked thing to do. I'm not going to give any respect for someone who does something so utterly, blatantly, and single-mindedly stupid.

My point, which apparently you missed, was that it wasn't even her money to burn. It was her grandmother's money. Not only was it not returned, it was burned away. That's so completely insulting to her grandmother that it seals that what she did was the wrong thing to do. Thanks for completely ignoring my point that the right and proper thing to do was to return the money.

Oh, shut up. Money is meager compared to a person's own personal happiness. Hey, I can get on her case about how she could've sent the money to charity since I do charity work, but no, I rather not. Do you know why? Because everyone do things out of their character sometimes. Don't tell me you haven't done anything stupid in your life. I know I have.

Since you're more concerned about some fucking $500 being neglected, why don't you set up a shelter for money (in other words, a bank http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)?

"Have your cash been abused? Send them over to Norvekh, dipshit for hire!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-08-04 09:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-08-04 09:53 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 4, 2006, 01:53 PM
At something something The_Pea_Guy wrote:
Oh, shut up. Money is meager compared to a person's own personal happiness.

Oh, I wasn't aware that burning money led to happiness.

The_Pea_Guy
Aug 4, 2006, 02:18 PM
On 2006-08-04 11:53, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:

At something something The_Pea_Guy wrote:
Oh, shut up. Money is meager compared to a person's own personal happiness.

Oh, I wasn't aware that burning money led to happiness.

Yeah, haven't you notice the anti-capitalists on television? "MONEY IZ EVIL!010101"

Dumbass. You missed the fucking point because you wanted to pose your wittiness.

Shame on you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-08-04 12:22 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 4, 2006, 03:09 PM
Aww boo-hoo.

Use your brain. Money is not meager when you can potentially donate $500 of it to a charity, to people who actually need it. Chosing to burn it in your own self-pity is absolutely useless and doesn't do anybody any good, especially yourself.

Thanks for acknowledging my wittiness, by the way.

Dangerous55
Aug 4, 2006, 07:18 PM
Donating the 500 dollars to a needy family/AIDS victim/any of the thousands of people who can't post their problems on a Phantasy Star Online forum for a multitude of reasons, would have helped her "mental health problems".

Scejntjynahl
Aug 4, 2006, 08:10 PM
On 2006-08-04 13:09, TheyCallMeJoe wrote:
Aww boo-hoo.

Use your brain. Money is not meager when you can potentially donate $500 of it to a charity, to people who actually need it. Chosing to burn it in your own self-pity is absolutely useless and doesn't do anybody any good, especially yourself.

You must be superhuman to have such a nifty control over all of your emotions and come out with such sage advice. Right... like "charity" is on anyone's mind when in they are in the heat of anger. You have had a good amount of time to "think" over what to do with the money... you were NOT there in that instant. Hingsight sure makes the lot of you sound like demigods when it comes to making the "right" choices on an event that has already escaped the realm of present time. So easy to say "I would have done this, I would have done that, etc" just like the "what-ifs" of life... utterly useless. Self-pity you say? Like she created the situation! The situation was real, was right there in her face... self-pity is for the poor saps that have time to "mull" over their lifes as they sit and stare blankly at a wall and say "woe is me". pfft.

rena-ko
Aug 4, 2006, 08:31 PM
well, change things. talk things out.
really, noone cares for your opinions of things. life is all about accepting other people's point of views and act accordingly. no, that doesnt mean you have to dumb yourself down. that means you have to try your best to regard that other person.
if you treat your mom like a human being, respect her for what she does and dont waste what she works for (namely the money), you'll have a better chance to actually talk to her and get your point across. try as often as you need, ignore the fact that its repetitive, ignore that you come to think that it might be useless - youre stuck with that woman for some more time in your life, giving up now wont help you one thing.
train yourself to not react out of the moment. ignore things you know that get you worked up. dont let yourself get provoked - and, what is way more important, dont provoke yourself over anything that happens. set yourself a target and aim at that. thats called maturity. get it through with.

alternatively, stop thinking and do as she wants. in any case. thats the easy way out. you can start thinking again when youre living on your own.

in any way. good luck on that.

Shigecki
Aug 4, 2006, 08:44 PM
On 2006-08-04 18:10, Scejntjynahl wrote:
You must be superhuman to have such a nifty control over all of your emotions and come out with such sage advice. Right... like "charity" is on anyone's mind when in they are in the heat of anger. You have had a good amount of time to "think" over what to do with the money... you were NOT there in that instant.

I know that destroying things doesn't make the situation any better. Maybe you haven't figured that out yet. There is an old saying "Two wrongs don't make a right." Stop trying to make this situation a right one.

Now on the issue of the rant. All I'm reading here is teenage anger. I would have to say everyones parents are stupid when you are 16. I know mine were. It wasn't until I got older that I realized just how smart they really were.

What I see this rant being is about how she or he has to go to school and get up early. Big fucking deal. Get over it. This is life. Start learning about it. Maybe get some responsibility in your life. You say it's a hard travel to get to school with all the transfers and what not. Maybe that $500.00 and all the other money you spoke about you have could buy a, oh I don't know, maybe a fucking car. Problem solved.....transportation is yours. No waiting around for others to pick you up, etc. I know I wanted a car at 16. Most do. With a car you can get away from that stupid mother of yours. No need to have anyone give you a ride or wait for them to pick you up.

You mentioned getting up early. What time is early to you? I get up everyday at 6:00 am. Whether I'm working or not. I know that we live different lives. It's called growing up. Becoming an adult. Maybe, just maybe your mother doesn't want you to waste you summer sleeping all day. Maybe she knows more then you think.

I've read more then my share of these "Oh my parents have done this." type of rant posts to know that there are two sides to every story. I don't usually repond to these. All I read in them is pity, yes pity. I also know that no two people see the same thing the same way, ever. Maybe you mother sees this different from you.

I'm sorry that you feel all this anger, betrayal, superiority twords you family. I'll repeat it. I would have to say everyones parents are stupid when you are 16. I know mine were.

navci
Aug 4, 2006, 08:59 PM
<.<
I said it in my post before and I will say it again.
I do sympathize with your situation with your mom. I remember her ripped the power socket out of the wall with her bare hands,... I almost have respect for her for doing that.

That being said.

On 2006-08-04 08:09, Saiffy wrote:

Problem being, we do have a whole lot of different people in their different stages of life here on the forum. One person's source of mental problem might mean nothing to another, and vice versa. So, while Firo is having family issues, for some students the issue is on the money. You can easily be grabbed by the focus in your life, or the source of your problem. Different people see situations in different ways, so. Er.

Ya.

Solstis
Aug 4, 2006, 09:16 PM
Ya navci, since I'm living away from my parents (for a good amount of the time), money is a much bigger deal. Sure, my parents still tick me off from time to time, but I've gotten past a lot of the teenage resentment.

So, where a teen (or teen sympathizer) could easily side with firo on the money burning (I mean, as a teen, I probably would have too), some older people might be like "wtf." It'd doesn't look like a big deal to some people (so they point it out) while it is a big deal to others.

So yeah, navi is right and my post is kinda useless.

The_Pea_Guy
Aug 6, 2006, 01:21 PM

How else am I gonna sarcastically praise some dipshit American high-school student who thinks he has it all figured out? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah, blah... Joe here has never ever did something irrational out of depression.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-08-06 11:22 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 6, 2006, 04:49 PM
Just because "everybody does stupid things when they're pissed" isn't grounds for an excuse.

Blah blah blah Pea_guy wrote:
How else am I gonna sarcastically praise some dipshit American high-school student who thinks he has it all figured out?
And you figured it all out when? Try not to be so arrogant, it makes you look like a fool.

Lol I like how you said "American high school student." Score more arrogance for pea guy.

Yup, we're all just dipshits. Get over it.