PDA

View Full Version : which is better

fay
Aug 3, 2006, 03:42 PM
which is better for me to use. i have both of them

demolition commet +25
meteor cudgel +15

the metoer cudgel is 10 atp stronger and a bit of ata higher aswell which makes me think its better but iv had this feelin that the demolition commet is better than what it first seems

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2006, 03:47 PM
iirc, the demo comet has less variable atp than the cudgel. meaning that you do more (stable) damage in average with it. even tho, thats just a point if those 50 damage points or so do the difference for you. besides this, i'd go for style.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 4, 2006, 04:25 AM
demolition comet looks really cool when you lock onto sometihng (just like sorcerors cane)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-08-04 02:28 ]</font>

Hrith
Aug 4, 2006, 09:10 AM
They are about the same, Demolition Comet is more powerful on average, but Meteor Cudgel has 4 more ATA, which means a lot on a Hunter.

I picked Meteor Cudgel because I find Demolition Comet ugly. I suggest you just go by whichever looks better to you, as well.

Saiffy
Aug 4, 2006, 09:46 AM
On 2006-08-04 07:10, Kef wrote:
They are about the same, Demolition Comet is more powerful on average, but Meteor Cudgel has 4 more ATA, which means a lot on a Hunter.

I picked Meteor Cudgel because I find Demolition Comet ugly. I suggest you just go by whichever looks better to you, as well.

And who uses devil's/demon's on single hitter melee weapons? Cudgel can at least freeze some enemies that are easier to hit(Belras, Sorcerors, etc.)

Rekitheforce
Aug 4, 2006, 09:55 AM
Yes, go with the Cudgel.