PDA

View Full Version : what was the point of parasitic gene flow?

atomisk
Aug 3, 2006, 04:22 PM
I know what it does, but what exactly was the point of having it in the game if they never actually planned on implementing it? has sonic team ever said why they never officially put it in the game? i assume they didnt put it in because they were just too lazy, but I'd like to know what their ideas for it were

Rekitheforce
Aug 3, 2006, 04:26 PM
Their idea was to have the PGF to make crappy weapons (except maybe the Dark Bridge). The End. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2006, 04:27 PM
the idea was to have a hidden special blocked drop that would have been activated via an online quest. thanks to the fact that it got discovered, hacked and massduped early, this quest never got released.

Corey
Aug 3, 2006, 04:30 PM
On 2006-08-03 14:27, rena-ko wrote:
the idea was to have a hidden special blocked drop that would have been activated via an online quest. thanks to the fact that it got discovered, hacked and massduped early, this quest never got released.

this isn't from sonic team, so its more or so your theory , however likely it may be.

as it stands however, i dont see how sonic team could activate it simply by quest if the disc rate is impossible to activate...

rena-ko
Aug 3, 2006, 04:39 PM
quest droptables can overwrite standard droptables.
and sure, thats not official, but the most likely story one could make up about it.

WrathOfMegid
Aug 3, 2006, 06:42 PM
Were people really that bad when it was found out? They just copied it over and over? I'm offline only so I have no idea how bad things like this are...

whiteninja
Aug 4, 2006, 01:02 AM
On 2006-08-03 14:39, rena-ko wrote:
quest droptables can overwrite standard droptables.
and sure, thats not official, but the most likely story one could make up about it.
Is that what causes the drops to shut off in those two rooms of MA2v2?