PDA

View Full Version : Best ID for force?

Gaderffii
Aug 3, 2006, 06:08 PM
Which one?

Splash
Aug 3, 2006, 06:10 PM
Pinkal, but there has been a lot of arguments. They get the most wands and supposedly, the most technique disks.

BeeYee
Aug 3, 2006, 06:12 PM
On 2006-08-03 16:10, Splash wrote:
Pinkal, but there has been a lot of arguments. They get the most wands and supposedly, the most technique disks.

this is proven to be false, but ya choose pinkal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BeeYee on 2006-08-03 16:13 ]</font>

Gaderffii
Aug 3, 2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks! Any other good ones?

Gaderffii
Aug 3, 2006, 06:13 PM
Okakes

Rekitheforce
Aug 3, 2006, 06:24 PM
My FOmar is a Pinkal and he does find wands and such (Storm Wand:Indra, Ice Staff:Dagon, Fire Scepter: Agni, Technical Crozier, etc., etc).

DonRoyale
Aug 3, 2006, 11:45 PM
Trust me when I say this: Pinkal is not the only good Force ID.

Yellowboze gets all the enemy parts (most of which are useable by most forces for meleeing), as well as Red Handgun and Red Saber from Bartles and Barbles respectively. Plus, its increased meseta drops make managing a tech FO who eats fluids much easier.

Pinkal is a good choice for Forces, but it's not the only good choice.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 4, 2006, 04:20 AM
redria is a good all round id, hey find lots of good armours and sheilds like tripolic heild

Zarbolord
Aug 4, 2006, 07:42 AM
Pinkal, Redria, Whitill. Mine are as so. and they are PERFECT for those forces.
Yellowbose goes more for a hunter if you ask me, I haven't found a single FOrce rare yet, and he's in VH Caves at lvl 70 now.

Feelmirath
Aug 4, 2006, 08:19 AM
Any ID which finds Magic Rock Moola/ Star Amplifier/ Sorcerer's Arm is a good force ID. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Really, one of those is all you need for general tech spam for solo play.

BeeYee
Aug 4, 2006, 08:20 AM
On 2006-08-04 06:19, Feelmirath wrote:
Any ID which finds Magic Rock Moola/ Star Amplifier/ Sorcerer's Arm is a good force ID. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Really, one of those is all you need for general tech spam for solo play.

Except you want an ID thatll find FO rares throughout the entire game, not just Ultimate.

Hrith
Aug 4, 2006, 09:04 AM
Purplenum or Redria, but definitely not Pinkal.

Joc
Aug 4, 2006, 02:07 PM
pinkal gives forces a chance to use grantz and megid so id say pinkal is perfect for them

Hrith
Aug 4, 2006, 06:12 PM
What the holy fuck are you talking about?

Sitka
Aug 4, 2006, 06:16 PM
The four section ids I prefer period in order are Redria, Purplenum, Oran and Yellowboze.

I also like Whitil and Skyly, but played those two to death, meh.

From a force point of view, Redria, Purplenum and Oran give a force a chance to get some of the best force weapons in the game and drop many very good tradeable items to exchange for the ones you didn't get to drop.

At least that has been my experience.

And Pinkal.......EWWWWWWWW

Asuke
Aug 4, 2006, 06:22 PM
On 2006-08-03 21:45, SereneShadows wrote:
Trust me when I say this: Pinkal is not the only good Force ID.

Yellowboze gets all the enemy parts (most of which are useable by most forces for meleeing), as well as Red Handgun and Red Saber from Bartles and Barbles respectively. Plus, its increased meseta drops make managing a tech FO who eats fluids much easier.

Pinkal is a good choice for Forces, but it's not the only good choice.

I agree that pinkal is not the only good section ID, but from my exp. with forces I do believe it is the best for a force.

BTW yellowboze is sucky, you get too much mesta dropped. when you are maxed out on that and you keep finding more, it sucks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asuke on 2006-08-04 16:25 ]</font>

Sitka
Aug 4, 2006, 06:31 PM
TP is expensive - meseta is good - yellowboze is good.

I agree, yellowboze is a good id for hunters, but not as good for forces. Still, easy Smoking Plate drop doesn't suck for Fonewms.

I'll stick with Redira, Purlplenum and Oran - GIB PWAND JOO!

rena-ko
Aug 4, 2006, 06:39 PM
yellowboze is not a good ID. you make more money picking up the occasional shield in ruins or seabed and selling that when restocking. this... i dunno... 10% more meseta you might find is really not worth it.

other than that, yellowboze can find disco daggers... er... pan arms arms arms arms in hard mode! nifty on a melee force. but thats about the only benefit i could come up with for yellowboze.

Hrith
Aug 4, 2006, 08:29 PM
Yellowboze doesn't find more meseta, it finds meseta in larger amounts, that's not the same thing =/

The only redeeming feature for Yellowboze, IMO, is the 3% hit in Ep2, but that's not a major benefit.

stockholm_joy
Aug 4, 2006, 09:42 PM
On 2006-08-04 12:07, Joc wrote:
pinkal gives forces a chance to use grantz and megid so id say pinkal is perfect for them

what are you talking about bro? every id thats a force can use grants and megid.

83Nini
Aug 4, 2006, 11:13 PM
Yellowboze for sure, it finds everything. Even for FO, RA or HU... Best ID ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 83Nini on 2006-08-04 21:13 ]</font>

concussionman
Aug 4, 2006, 11:17 PM
Pinkal is good for a starter character (its your first one), mainly because of the support weapons that you can find earlier in the game to help you excel faster with added damage. And with yellowboze even though you find more money, Fos have a nifty new feathure called Ryuker, just pay 10 bucks when your tp gets low and its done, and if you use items when you find them you should only have to do that once or twice per level.

whocares111
Aug 4, 2006, 11:40 PM
On 2006-08-04 21:17, concussionman wrote:
Fos have a nifty new feathure called Ryuker, just pay 10 bucks when your tp gets low and its done

Fos aren't the only one with Ryuker and going to the little healing place isn't something new.

arisen_devil
Aug 5, 2006, 02:40 AM
my favourite id for a force is purplenum: it finds quite a lot of wands and canes (normals and rares), has an easy god/mind drop (vhard nar lily), gets magic rock moola, and can get a lot of good rares on ultimate.
also, finding a lot of vulcans is a very nice bonus

fay
Aug 5, 2006, 07:30 AM
my fonewrl is level 154 / redria. i always saw that as a good thing. she can get the best barriers and frames easy. best frame IMO.
aura feild = red gets it by far easier than any1 (other than orn if u like piping)
kasami bracer = 1/562 or somethin like that of a sinow blue. is that a deal or what. fair enough she cant use it but thats just her and its still a gr8 shield