PDA

View Full Version : 2c4 Fence Warps

Saiffy
Aug 4, 2006, 09:58 AM
We all know which ones I mean, in area 26.

I know, you just open the menu and walk through them, but somehow, I doubt thats what ST wanted when they made these, so I was curious if anyone figured out what sides you're supposed to go through on each(I wish I could run through the stage, clear all these warped rooms, then test them all to see. But some are pretty tough)

Although, I think they alternate which side is the correct one, but I can't remember. I was just thinking this in a c4 run last night.

rena-ko
Aug 4, 2006, 04:09 PM
the sides are fixed, and i only know them for the last ones by heart. its 'inside'

you have the large room with tons of stuff spawning - ending with 3 biters.
now, you have two ways, one's leading to the switch (the left one) and one's leading towards the bosswarp. the switch-route you should keep left of the fences. the route to the bosswarp, you keep yourself right of it.

the others before that point pretty much alternate, but i never bothered with learning them because of the nifty menu-trick.

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/mihara/sakura/pso/ep2_challenge/c4/index.html

O = good
X = bad

Sitka
Aug 4, 2006, 05:24 PM
The first gate is on the left and they alternate right-left-right-left all the way through after that.

Best grave message ever:

We were ripping off a decent 2c4 the other night finished off the pentultimate room in pretty good time, looking like a chance at sub-45 if lucky and as we race through the last gated hallway to face the two Delbiters, Notos suddenly appears below us to the left with a Delbiter giving him the "whose your daddy" for our enjoyment.

Apparently Notos, playing the fonewearl, took his menu off a split second too soon.

His grave said "Oh Snap!"

That's a grave I hope he never gets to use.

SLON
Aug 6, 2006, 06:26 AM
I've checked out all the warps offline, just to see where they went. Some are a lot harder than others, with probably the Delbiter warps being the toughest.
I don't see any point in trying to remember which warp is which. Presumably they were put in to make the search for S Ranks a bit harder for first-timers; for TA players they make little sense other than to cause a party to HK if someone goes wrong.
Fonewearl can take down Delbiter one on one, just keep going clockwise around it, and wait for it to make its swing before moving out of the way and then Foieing it. Don't get too far behind it or it will try its confuse spell on you. Big TP burn though, and not for TA, but very do-able (if you've got space).

rena-ko
Aug 6, 2006, 06:32 AM
and no other critter interfering.