PDA

View Full Version : any hints goin out

fay
Aug 4, 2006, 01:30 PM
i wanna know if any of u guys can give me any tips on red slimes. im definetly no "noob" to this game as i know evertythin about it pritty much ( yes im sad lol)

anyway, im after red slimes so i can get my lavis cannon 1/22

iv found 3 so far but i cant remember about all this if they kill each other thing i wont get the drop. can some1 plz explane this is the best way possible and have u any tips on stopping them from killing each other.
im thinking its is a smile kills another i wont get the drop but what if i make 4 slimes, 1 is red. i kill a blue 1st does this mean i cant get an item from the red

my charater is as follows

fonewrl/redria/lv 154

hildbears head +9
hideblues head +9
club of zamurian +9

aura feild +4

god body
god body
god body
god hp

atribute wall

sato 100 def 100 mind

phongi
Aug 4, 2006, 01:42 PM
set a telepipe, split, if none of them are red, run back into the telepipe AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

you could also just unequip your usless weapons to punch the blue ones back in.

whocares111
Aug 4, 2006, 01:44 PM
ANOTHER post about piping/splitting slimes. USE THE FORUM SEARCH! It's there for a reason. Anyways, here's one of the other thousand topics about piping slimes.

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=114935&forum=7

Halikus
Aug 4, 2006, 01:47 PM
Basiclly you have two ways of getting a slime to appear, either the orginal spawn or by splitting using ice techs or 3rd melle attack/certain specials but you already know this. If the Red slime is in the original spawn you can split theat red slime for more red slimes but the original will be the only slime to drop. If you split blue slimes for a red one you need to kill that slime before the slime that it split from is killed. If the original slime is killed the split red one will dissapear dropping nothing. If you do not land the killing attack the slime will also drop nothing. Basically if you see a red slime forget all other monsters and kill that thing fast or theres the chance of getting nothing. Also when you get that lavis leave it UNTEKKED, If for some reason you dont know this concider that untekked the special attack will do a full hard hit not 60% of a hard hit like a tekked cannon and also it wont drain your hp using the special. Doing this makes the lavis a mob/boss killer extraordinaire.

fay
Aug 4, 2006, 01:52 PM
cool. thanx for that tip on the lavis cannon. its usefull to know. ill maby still teck it though. i dont want it to use. i have much better weapons lol. i just want it coz i want ever weapon in the game.
well all that i can get offline on ep1 and 2
doin a damn gd job i must say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

anyway so ur sayin that if say its orginally a blue. ill split it into 4 and if a red appears, kill it and it will drop an item. however if another slime is killed it wont.
does the way it works out u can only get 1 item from all 4 slimes and the 1st 1 u kill will b the item.

Halikus
Aug 4, 2006, 01:59 PM
Nah what i mean is this:

Slime 1 is blue, you split it and slime 2,3 and 4 are created.
Slime 4 turns out red.
Slime 2, 3 and 4 can be killed at you leisure and will all have a chance at a drop.
If however you kill slime 1 before killing slime 2,3 and 4 all slimes are destroyed and only slime 1 can drop.

Rekitheforce
Aug 4, 2006, 02:00 PM
On 2006-08-04 11:52, fay wrote:
i just want it coz i want ever weapon in the game.

Good luck with that.... *shakes head*

phongi
Aug 4, 2006, 02:03 PM
On 2006-08-04 12:00, Rekitheforce wrote:

On 2006-08-04 11:52, fay wrote:
i just want it coz i want ever weapon in the game.

Good luck with that.... *shakes head*

dancing hitogata...prophets of motav....all sec id cards....= 4 years of your life wasted

fay
Aug 4, 2006, 02:47 PM
ah right i understand the slime droping thing now. i think ill use rabarta to hopefully freeze em till i can kil the red one.

and i will have all items. the most concerning of the id cards ir oran. i just dont think thats possible
dancing hitogata - thats possible for me
so is the motav book. yes extreemly hard but somehow i feel confident about it

phongi
Aug 4, 2006, 04:04 PM
2 Jswords....one to keep and one to unseal.....
oh and the only way ur gonna get Dark Flow, Meteor and Bridge is if you use an AR.

whocares111
Aug 4, 2006, 04:38 PM
Haha... all the items. Things like Evil Curst, Yasha, Flowen's 3077 and 3073 are pretty much not findable except with an AMAZING amount of luck. Oh, and by the way, The Oran Section ID card is not the worst drop. Redria Card is exponentially more difficult.

Sitka
Aug 4, 2006, 05:30 PM
On 2006-08-04 14:38, whocares111 wrote:
Haha... all the items. Things like Evil Curst, Yasha, Flowen's 3077 and 3073 are pretty much not findable except with an AMAZING amount of luck. Oh, and by the way, The Oran Section ID card is not the worst drop. Redria Card is exponentially more difficult.

Not if you are on Blue Burst....

make a deal with Black Paper.

Yasha and Evil Curst have become available for the casual player now. I think Notos had 5 Agito 1975's in the first day, lolz.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 4, 2006, 05:47 PM
Ugh...

DDwBP has introduced a quantity of rare items seen only in the days of teh h4x0rzed GC. And I don't even have to play BB to know that.

fay
Aug 5, 2006, 06:55 AM
the oran card is by far more difficult lol.

oran its about 40 and a half thousand of a dubchich on an offline level u can 12 i think it was = loads of runs

redira it about 40 somethin thousand of a gran sorcerer on ep2. i might not b right but i think i get more gran sorcerers than dubchichs

btw do any of u know the offline episode mission where one of the 1st room u come to has some dunchics in it. i could keep doing that room to get my dubchic items

and while im at it. im not tryin to get the dark flow or anythin like that. thats y i said im tryin to get every item thats possible for me to get offline without cheating in anyway. as in drop rates only. i have 1 of each colour id so, u know

and yes 2 sealed j swords will take a while lol. but since im a rare hunter i have to keep goin till i get 2. i have to find another agito 1975 coz i turned my last 1 into a orotaiagito

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fay on 2006-08-05 04:58 ]</font>

phongi
Aug 5, 2006, 07:26 AM
look at Tycho's where to find thing.
too lazy to post a link

fay
Aug 5, 2006, 07:32 AM
yea i get it from gi gue with skyly. somethin like 1/12,000

me already know most drop rares http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tweengo
Aug 5, 2006, 10:05 AM
I'd just like to ask what's so special about the ID card weapons? No special or nothing. Is it just for 'completists'?<<<<<meaning someone that wants everything collected.

rena-ko
Aug 5, 2006, 10:53 AM
yeah, exactly. its just for bragging rights.

fay
Aug 5, 2006, 11:33 AM
which im in it for in a way lol. i want ever item i can get but over all id b happy with getting all force weapons. since my fav character has always been a force id feel happy getting all there weapons. that inculdes stuff like holy ray aswell since u need msn to use it.
this includs the cards weapons though.

ill let u know if i ever find one of them :0

Tweengo
Aug 8, 2006, 09:54 AM
The weapon I want for my Force is Gal Grypon's wing. Yeah, I'll brag 'til I'm lying in a coffin once I get that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Twilite
Aug 8, 2006, 07:03 PM
What's the point of getting weapons you won't use when you're not even online to show them off? I'd just settle for a Heaven Punisher. Unless I'm missing something, Heaven Punisher must be extremely underrated. Rare weapons are nice but only for practical purposes: for instance, I use my Red Scorpio on just about every enemy I encounter (except those annoying Canabins).

fay
Aug 9, 2006, 04:46 AM
i dont need to b online to show them off. this thing about getting the items isnt about showing them off.
to me its more of an accomplishment to get them all.