PDA

View Full Version : New RP Thread (RP here)

DonRoyale
Aug 4, 2006, 05:14 PM
I thought I'd revive an old thread that died out a while back.

The old thread can be found here. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=110141&forum=12&start=0)

I'll start, and continue where I left off.

Assailant brandished his Chameleon Scythe. Unlike his pupil's, Assailant's scythe was much larger, and its tongue-like blade was much longer and sharper.

"Well, now to decide which of you to kill first." He pointed the blade at Jay's neck. "How about you?"

"You won't get away with this..." Jay said.

Meanwhile...

"Guys, this way!" Shadow noticed a small hidden hallway. If anything, he knew that hidden hallways almost always lead to the main room. He took off in that direction, and the others followed.

"Assailant!" Assailant's radio blared the voice of Black Paper. "What is it, master?"

"It's those brats, they've figured out your location and are headed your way!"

"Arrgh..." Assailant looked down the hall. He could hear many footsteps coming. "I guess I get to kill you on the battlefield, then. Ciao." He ran further down the hall.

"Oh, no! Jay! Ed!" Shadow used a tiny blast of Rafoie to blow open the door, and Silva's Sould Banish took care of the chains that bound Ed and Jay.

"Shadow, thank God, you just made it. Look, that old teacher of yours-" Jay began.

"What? Master Assailant? What about him?" Shadow replied.

"He's a member of Black Paper! The whole reason he trained you in the first place was to become an elite assassin for Black Paper!"

"W-What? No...No, th-that can't be true...You've got to be lying..." Shadow said in disbelief.

"He's not lying, Shadow." Ed said. "Your teacher is Black Paper's right-hand man.

"No...He was my father...he'd...he'd never do that to me..."

"He's lied to you all this time, Shadow. Black Paper wanted you to be some freak killing machine, and heir to the organization of Black Paper! When you learned about that, Black Paper wiped your memory and has been trying to kill you since!"

"That explains why I have such a foggy memory...it's all starting to come back now..."

Meanwhile...

"Are you sure about this, Natasha? I mean, Dr. Monatgue and Shadow are down there, what if-"

"We have to. We haven't gotten contact from them in four hours. We're assuming they were KIA." NAtasha looked at the surveillance satellite of Black Paper's base, which is surrounded by a large number of soldiers. She adjusted her headgear and spoke into her microphone. "Move! Kill any Black Paper member you find!"

The soldiers that surrounded the base began to move in.

Back at the base...

"Assailant!"

Assailant picked up his radio and said, "What is it, boss?"

"We have more unidentified intruders. Seems the government's finally growing some balls. Take care of them."

"Sure thing, boss, right on-" Before Assailant could finish, his radio was blown to pieces by a blast of Shadow's Rafoie.

"Hello, master."

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 4, 2006, 09:34 PM
SS, I'll make a copy of the old RP discussion thread.
Before Cap and Zankou were about to walk through the door, Cap just realized there was something very wrong. "Zankou, how in the Hell am I going to pay for this?" In a sudden outburst, zankou replied "Oh right! You have no money to your own name!" Zankou then begins laughing histerically. "What can I do now... I got no money although... oh yes, perfect."
"Zankou, we are going to your bank. I need some stuff because there is no way I am paying for a new hand when I could do it myself."

When they arive at the bank, Zankou withdraws various weapons ranging from handguns to canes. Cap locates a decents place to sit and begins to dismantle all the weapons for their parts and quickly being piecing them back together. The gashes on his arms are covered up with metal plates and bars. There are glowing lines traveling down to a robotic hand. Everything looks as normal as a cyborg arm could be.

With a look of satisfaction, Cap moves each finger and starts to rotate his wrist. Seeing that everything is working properly, Cap looks over at Zankou with a thumbs up. "Hey, it works."
"Yeah, it works but I'm out 32 wewapons. You owe me."
"Meh, I'll get you some more later. What to do now..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SgtShligger on 2006-08-04 19:35 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2006, 02:48 PM
Sure. So everyone knows, go to SS's thread before starting something here.

"Aargh..." Assailant growled. Then, he began to laugh while putting his hands together.

Shadow growled and charged at Assailant, but as he did, electircally charged metal bars rose from the ground and surrounded the two.

"Wh-What?" Shadow looked around and realised that the two were caged. This was Assailant's plan along-killing Shadow.

"You don't get it, do you, Shadow? When we told you of your fate, you rebelled and attempted to kill our leader!"

"Shut up! I'd never follow someone who used me for evil purposes! I was a puppet to you...and to think I called you my father..." Shadow took out his Holy Ray and attempted to blow Assailant's head clean off with a spear. However, by the time he fired a shot, Assailant was already behind him.

"Too slow..." He slashed Shadow in the back with his Chameleon Scythe.

"SHADOW!!!" yelled everyone else.

"Ungh...You...bastard..." Shadow slowly got up and aimed his Holy Ray at Assailant's head.

"Heh...Shadow, do you remember why you're here?"

"What?! Of course I do, we're freeing Jay and Ed from your control, and killing your leader, as well as anyone loyal to him!"

"Think further back, Shadow..."

Silva gasped in realization.

"At least the traitor got it." Assailant chuckled. "Remember how you met Silva?"

Shadow thought back to when he met Silva. The reason Silva was there was because of the fact that he was looking for 'strong hunters'. THen it hit him...

"You were never after strong hunters in particular..."

"...we were after you."

This realization caused Shadow to explode in anger. He took out his Chameleon Scythe and charged at his fomer master. Assailant raised his own Scythe to block, and it quickly became a battle of endurance. A battle Shadow knew he'd lose, so he broke his attack and jumped back to prevent himself from having his head cut off.

"You can't win, Shadow...I trained you and taught you everything I know. Everything, except one forbidden technique..." Assailant raised his hand. A ball of red energy formed around his palm, which he fused with his Chameleon Scythe. "Now, Shadow...I will show you what true power is!" He swiped his Scythe in Shadow's direction. A wave of energy emitted from the scythe that made a straight line for Shadow.

"!!!" Shadow ducked and the wave hit the metal bars. However, instead of exploding, the wave of energy began to turn, and made a complete turn and continued chasing Shadow. Completely taken off-guard, Shadow was struck by the wave, which exploded on impact.

"NO! SHADOW!" Jay said.

"Weakling..." Assailant laughed.

As soon as the smoke from the explosion dissapated, it showed that Shadows was on the ground, bleeding.

"So...You managed to survive, barely. I'll make quick change of that!" Assailant walked up to Shadow and rose his Chameleon Scythe.

"Goodbye, Shadow, my greatest student. You may have been my most talented pupil, but your stubborn dislike of authority ultimately brought your downfall. Now, DIE!" Assailant gripped his Chameleon Scythe, and began to bring it down.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Is this the end? Maybe...Maybe not! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

BubbaBSDS
Aug 5, 2006, 07:26 PM
Zankou leaves Cap, going to the store. "What ya up to Zan?" asked Caption. "I am going to stock up on some fluids, and head back to Ragol to see what is going on. You can follow, or wait here until you get used to your new hand." Zankou then deposited the rest of his meseta, and walked to the Ragol teleporter. Cap calls out, " I think I'll stay here a bit, send me a message on your palm pilot if anything worth my time happens." "For sure Caption"

DonRoyale
Aug 5, 2006, 08:17 PM
As Assailant brought down his scythe, a large light blinded him. Apparently, Shadow was waiting for him to attack him, in order to catch him off-guard. He unleashed a blast of Grants that severely injured Assailant, causing him to not only stop his attack, but fall to the ground in pain.

"Well, 'master', how does it feel to be the one helpless on the ground? It must feel humiliating..." Shadow said.

"Grr...Damn you..." Assaialant fired a blast of Gibarta at Shadow, which he easily dodged.

"It's over, Assaialant. Give up, you can't win." Shadow told him. It was true; the Grants strike crippled Assailant's legs to the point where he couldn't use them anymore.

"Never! RAAAAAH!!!" He unleashed a blast of Foie at Shadow. Shadow dodged the attack again.

"Look, Assaialant..." Shadow began before being pelted by a blast of magic which he easily dodged. "You can give up..."

"NEVER!" He threw a blast of Megid, which Shadow dodged.

"...or you can die." This caused Assailant to stop. "Look, it's up to you. Admit defeat, go to prison and be paralyzed for life, or die here and burn in hell. It's your choice."

"Grrrrrrrrr..." Assailant knew it was over, but he had to win. At all costs, no matter what it took, he had to win. So, he tried his forbidden wave technique again. This time, Shadow was prepared for it. He blasted the wave with Rafoie, causing it to fall to pieces.

"With that, 'master', you have sealed your fate." Shadow took his former master's Chameleon Scythe and killed him with it.

The bars that caged Shadow were lowered. "OK, guys, let's finish this. Black Paper, you're going down!"

DonRoyale
Aug 7, 2006, 06:46 PM
Double-post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

The last chapter of season 1, before I start involving everyone.

Shadow and the gang were about to leave down the hall until they were interrupted by a gang of government soldiers. "Excuse me, Hunters. We'll take it from here. Thank you for your valiant efforts, you may now go speak with Natasha, who will pay you well for your efforts." The soldiers dashed down the hall, while Shadow and the gang waited for them to emerge. Roughly 10 minutes later, the soldiers emerged with a few stretchers with wounded soldiers laying on them, and Black Paper, wounded and in handcuffs.

"It's over, Black Paper. You've lost." Shadow said. Black Paper merely grunted in response.

"Shadow, thank you..." Silva said. "Because of you, I'm free. I have so much to thank you for."

Shadow replied, "My pleasure, Silva. All in a day's work."

EDDIE walked up to Shadow and told him, "Hey, we made a pretty good team!"

Shadow replied, "Yeah, you know, we did." He looked around at Jay, Ed, Silva, Montague, and Elenor.

"Nice to see you again, Shadow. I'll be seeing you around!" Montague and Elenor walked off with the soldiers back to Pioneer 2.

"We did make a good team, guys. Infact, I think we sohould make a group. A group of elite Hunters dedicated to arresting criminals and maintaining justice!" Shadow said.

"You know, Shadow, that sounds like a good idea!" Ed replied.

"I like the sound of that." Silva said.

"We'll call the organization 'The Black Hand'. We'll work undercover, as a fake criminal organization, but we'll really be arresting criminals."

"Sounds good to me." Silva said.

Shadow extended his hand. The others did as well. "To the Black Hand." Shadow said.

"TO THE BLACK HAND!" the gang replied, thrusting their hands down.

The four went back to Pioneer 2 and collected their rich reward.

"So, I guess this is where we part ways for a while." Shadow said.

"We should do what we can to gather more members for the group." Jay said.

"Hmm...I'd actually like to go it alone. You three should start recruiting members in whatever fashion you like, but I'm going to wait on Ragol." Shadow said.

"We'll meet again, after recruiting members." Ed said.

Shadow took the teleporter down to the Central Dome. Taking out his comms device, he sent a message to the Hunter's Guild. "I need some help from the Hunters on Ragol. Tell them I'm to test their skills in combat. No killing is allowed, and the reward will be based upon their skills." Shadow sat near the Dome, waiting for any Hunter who might accept his quest.

That wraps up season 1. I know, I should've had everyone fight Black Paper, and I was originally planning to, however, I decided to make a last-minute change. Besides, Shadow was badly injured, and 5-on-1 seemed a little too easy :

Skye-Fox713
Aug 7, 2006, 08:43 PM
(modified)
i was going to repost the start of my character for the people who havent read the old rp thread and i am working on a second part. also the modifacations to my first part will come soon to match up with the additions to my character bio. so here goes

Beep*beep*beep*beep. JOE's hunters gantlet was going off at 8 p.m. and after five minutes of endless beeping JOE finally sat up in her bead and shut the alarm off and then looked around the room, her bead covers had been crumpled up under her head and upper torso over the pillow and could see a couple blood stains in a few spots. After she had stretched out her animal like body just like a common pet dog or cat just like she had done every morning for years after the “incident”, her nose also picked up some still obvious scents of the blood of the monsters that she had killed on her hunter uniform. The apartment was still the way she left it and her self last night after a relatively long session down in the caves, all 3 levels of the caves, hunting for Hidooms for almost over 4 hours and having only found six of them with none of them dropping DB's armor, feeling discouraged she had come home to her apartment and just fell face first bruises, cuts, blood and all on her bead for the next shift of night hunting for monster of both rare and common to make them drop rare weapons or armor. JOE had been doing this routine for close to a month and a half now and slowly becoming nocturnal with her methods of hunting.

"I think it is time to do a forest run for pal rappies and hope that they drop an Angle Harp,” she muttered to herself as her tail swayed from side to side with the fascination of finding an Angle Harp to call her own. All though she dearly wanted to throw down with some rappies, her stomach was bit*hing at her saying 'feed me mommy, feed me!' So she proceeded into her 6’x6’ kitchen and rifled through every cupboard, drawer, and everywhere in the fridge sniffing the air every where she looked, but all she found and smelled was some gram crackers, an apple, about a glass worth of milk, and a deepfreeze box of 22 cookies her mom left her when both her parents left for Reagol on pioneer 1 in her fridge ‘Eat one and it will give you the strength and courage to overcome any obstacle and will even reverse death if the timing is right’ the exact phrase trailed off through her head as if she was reading the letter her paredns left her for the first time. A long while ago JOE had fought throw the ancient ruins on reagol and had what she thought was dark falts, during the battle with the daemon she suffered a near death blow and if it wasn’t the she had taken the precaution of taking one of her moms mysterious cookies because of the rumors she heard about the ruins she would have died. The cookie had tasted awful and had a slight burnt taste to it, but it had fully healed her wounds and gave her the energy, strength, and courage to defeat a mere imitation of dark falts and a second cookie to a fellow hunter who would have died in the fight against the real dark falts, she and many other hunters were left in charge of defending the teleporter to the caves right next to the Central Dome mean while most the HUcasts and Forces continued on to combat Dark Faltz himself and to seal him away for good and in the end the Hunters had succeeded. Unfortunately the name of hunter had been forgotten through long hours of memorizing the looks and names of monsters that drop her most wanted rare items. So she decided to munch on some crackers and drank what ever she had left of the milk in her fridge, but in the end having been not satisfied by her meal if you could call it one, her stomach was still bit*hing at her, but she wasn’t able to get any food cause all the restaurants and shops were closed cause of some curfew the Principal enforced to keep order on the ship. Although people still were able to walk around passed that time some how. So she proceeded to gather up her weapons and flowens shield JOE continued out of her apartment that was located in the Skyle sector, locked up then traveled down to the teleporter to the surface of Reagol.

“Well now that I have eaten, locked up my apartment, and gathered my equipment, it’s now time to find me some pal rappies,” she whispered to her self. With a dim flash of light and a swish of a furry tail JOE was teleported to the surface of planet Reagol.

The sun of Reagol was just starting to set when she found herself in a small area with two doors and a few boxes that was overlooking a larger and lengthier room. She equipped her trusty Silenced Handgun in her right and a common yet uncommon Vartista in her left. The boxes that were in the room contained a mate and some meseta when she opened them and proved little of value to her except for the meseta with she was very much in need of, and then unlocked the door to her left and proceeded forward with her quest. The first room held little of value and only held a couple of bartles and a Gulgus-gue witch she easily defeated with the boost of her very well learned shifta tech. As she was finished combating with the Bartles the Gulgus had managed to sneak behind her with her attention elsewhere the wolf like animal had knocked her to her hand and knees and mount her in the position to, yep you guessed it, mate with her. This situation had happened to her only a couple of times before (this being the 3rd time) she had not expected this, JOE was a little surprised by the action taken by the Gulgus; she quickly activated her double brand and cut the throat of the monster causing it to fall off of her. Quickly she stood up then brushed her self off and power walked away from the scene with nervously twitching ears and tail for any wilder animals intent on “mating” with her. Eventually she found herself in the room that was overlooked by the room she entered in and found only some el rappies, which made her disappointed so she just cleared the room and just continued on. Every thing was going fine until JOE thought that she had just finished clearing a room when she heard a buzzing sound and averted her eyes in the direction of the sound, and just as she thought several Mothverts had swarmed in on her and attempting to stab her to death to protect their Mothvist home.

“Sholsta” cursing to her the only polish (a nationality that has been long forgotten) word she knew and her mother knew that was a substitute for the F word in public and other situation like when you stub a toe or finger; as she managed to kill 2 to 3 of her attackers, but as she was focusing on the taking the Mothverts down and not mauvering one managed to get past the defenses and took a stab at her neck and at that same millisecond she disappeared into thin air. Confused by this the Mothverts started to buzz around the spot where she had disappeared as if waiting for her to reappear what JOE’s attackers didn’t know was that her gantlet had teleported her out of harms way using a method that was far more advanced than the telepipes of today and was on the other side of the room with a locked door to her back with the unprotected Mothvist in front of her.

'Thanks dad where ever you are right now you have saved my life the umpteenth now', JOE thought to her self cause that would have been a killing blow and she would have died right there on the spot. So from that position she managed to clear the room with no further problems and after another room with just el rappies she decided to call it a day and go back to pioneer 2 and wait for the shops to open so she can buy some food and a few supplies for the next time out.
------------

I hope that is good enough to get an idea how she thinks, talks, ect and I know the action was kind of dull, but when I was playing that day I kind of had a blah/meh felling while in play that day cause none of the monsters dropped any thing special. Also I now that duel wielding is a PSU only, but I cant help it that you can duel wield pistols cause it is so cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-11 19:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-11 19:44 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
Aug 11, 2006, 08:54 PM
Sorry for dobble posting i just wanted to get the next part down to maybe set something up so i can really get involved

When JOE finally arrived at the shopping district of the Skyle Section, the then set out to find some benches and park tables near the shops commonly used by the Hunter of the section i.d. so that she could sit down after funning around the forest area for several hours past dusk. The time on JOE’s red hunter gantlet read 11:45 when it would usually read something around 1:30 to 2:30 am after a regular hunting spree for rare weapons and armor against some of the stronger monster of Reagol.

She finally found some tables build in a booth style that would normally be found in diners and restaurants lying next to a small eatery and the items shop. First she sniffed the air for any unfamiliar scents to make sure that there wasn’t any one around then to further her safety of not being caught by the police she laid down on one of the bench seats of a both style table and was fully elapsed by the shadow it cast over her just after she stretched her body out like a cat on all fours with her fox tail sticking out from under her knee length half skirt flopping down on the strangely comfy yet springy bench seats. JOE only took this precaution to avoid being caught by any stingy and stuck up cops that don’t care if you have a id that proves you age and only base it off of if they look 17 and younger take action and quickly escort them back to there apartment and give the assailant a nice little fine of 100 mesta; even though she was 25 she still looks like she was 16 even after the incident in her last mission in the spec ops that resulted in her taking and early retirement from the military and become a hunter which left her nothing short to be described as a very human looking animal. This then made her thoughts wander back to the first year of travel as a refuge aboard Pioneer 2 when the Principal enforced a ship wide curfew for all under the age of 17 were to be in their living quarters by 11 o’clock to cut back on crime committed by juveniles, and was one of the very effective laws that were created on the ship. The effectiveness of the law was both good and bad; it was a good thing because it quickly cut juvenile crime to almost nothing with the help of the 100 mesta fine, and it was a bad thing because it caused police officers from every section to get laid off due to the no longer need of so many cops working in the juvenile department. So a couple of months later resulted in almost no juvenile crime and a extra amount of ‘bad cops’ working the night shifts ticketing any one who looked under 18 and a swift ride back to their apartment

This had happened to JOE on 2 separate occasions. The first time was when she was 18 and able to stay up to ungodly hours when she was out celebrating her acceptance into the Military Army Rangers, when she had somewhat walked in to a very handsomely gorgeous police officer. At the time she had no clue that the man was an on duty police officer despite is obvious uniform because she had managed to get her hands on some White Lighting aka Moon Shine and had drunk herself in to a stupor in the result of her own celebrating. By the time she realized what had happened the night before the ‘handsome man’ whom she couldn’t stop staring at had escorted back to her apartment in the Skyle section and had left her with an expensive ticket. All the while having her very first and a very nasty hangover despite how little she had drunk the night of her celebrating. In the end she just paid the fine of 100 Mesta with what her parents had left her before they left on Pioneer 1(witch was a small fortune compared to what she would receive from her dead parents on her 21st birthday). On the second occasion at the age of 19 while she was on leave from her military training and walking around after 11:00, she manage to get a very fat and stingy cop to drop the ticket after she showed him her military ID.

An itch developed right under her usually comfortable and irremovable animal shock collar and moved to scratch it, witch caused JOE to loose her train of thought and think of the mission that changed her life forever and made her take a very early retirement from the Ranger spec ops and join the hunter a full 3 years before Pioneer 2 reached Reagol and the events of Dark Faltz took place. Her ears twitched slightly at the thought of simply looking at her memories of her last mission reminded her to let her mag Dwari out of her assembler where she stored him and other various weapons and items while she was on Pioneer 2; JOE always liked to let him out whenever she could to make him happy. Dwari materialized right above his mistress with his usual pattern of red led lights turned off to help avoid being caught by any bad cops. His mistress pulled him close to her body to help her blend in with the urban environment along with the urban color camo clothing she was wearing and to keep her warm till she woke up in the morning cause she was looking vary sleepy. The fact was JOE was feeling very tired and ready to fall asleep and was getting the better of her every second. As Dwari let out a couple of low toned beeps of satisfaction of seeing his mistress happy and fell asleep just as JOE managed whispered to hem with a sleepy smile.

“So much for beating the morning crowd of hunters,” the time was 1:30 am when she fell asleep to the low toned beeps of Dwari. JOE was soon forced under the control of her dreamscape as she was lifted away back in time to the very memories she was trying to avoid. The mission that ended in making her a race of peoples all of her own.

DonRoyale
Aug 12, 2006, 06:19 PM
Since nobody will take my offer, I'm gonna start introducting characters.

Shadow had been waiting on Ragol for weeks for any Hunters who would take his offer. In the time he had waited, he wondered if his friends had managed to recruit any members. He remembered that when he parted from his friends, he recieved a weapon from each. Jay had given him a Double Saber, EDDIE gave him a Rainbow Baton, and Silva had given him a Soul Banish. Also, he recieved a strange package from an unknown sender which contained a Churel MAG and a note. The note read:

"Greetings, Force. I see you're remaining in your search to test the skills of Hunters. I wish to help, and I will help you by taking your challenge, but give me some time. I'm currently taking care of some business right now. Consider this MAG a gift from me to you. I would also appreciate any help in my ordeal as well, but I understand if you're busy in your recruitment. I can handle my problem on my own, but having assistance will make it go by so much faster.

Sincerely,
Flathead

P.S. 'Flathead' was a name my childhood nickname my friends gave to me."

The note was written in neat lettering, so Shadow had assumed the note came from a cast. The note kept Shadow's inspiration alive, and the MAG was a reminder of the attention his request was getting.

While Shadow pondered these thoughts, though, he failed to notice that someone took his challenge. "Shadow?" the figure yelled out. Shadow, who was lost in his own thoughts, was startled by the hunter, and he jumped back, whipping out his Rainbow Baton and pointing it at the Hunter. "Who are you? What do you want?"

The figure emerged from the shadows. He stood six feet tall, and had dirty blonde hair and beige-colored armor to match his hair. His eyes were small and grey. Behind him floated a golden Sato MAG. "My name is Drake. I'm here to accept your challenge." Whipping out a Yamigarasu, he charged at Shadow, who blocked with his Baton, putting them in a deadlock. Shadow knew his strength pailed in comparison to Drake's, so he broke the deadlock and jumped back, firing a blast of Foie at Drake.

"So, Shadow, by looking at you, I can tell you're searching for something. What is it?" Drake said, dodging Shadow's Foie shot.

"I'm actually recruiting members for a new organization. We're planning to stop crime in Pioneer 2." Shadow responded, pulling out a Bringer's Rifle and shooting at Drake, who dodged.

"Hmm...Well, then, why do you want to test my strength?" Drake said, lowering his Yamigarasu.

"I'm only recruiting the best. So far, Drake, you've proven yourself to be quite the capable Hunter. There's one last test I must administer to you, Drake. If you pass it, you will truly prove yourself to be a suitable member of the Black Hand. However, if you are to fail..."

"Hmm?"

"...you will die."

Drake kept his stance, looking at Shadow with a look of determination in his eyes. "Fine, I will take this test."

"As you wish." Shadow swapped weapons, putting away his Bringer's Rifle and pulling out a Soul Banish. "I will ask you again, Drake...Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely, Shadow. I want to prove myself to you."

"Well, then, welcome to the team, Drake." Shadow laughed as he put away his Soul Banish.

"Heh, I knew you wouldn't. The bulletin said there was no killing allowed."

"Wonderful, Drake. See? Yours are the kind of smarts I need on this team. As of now, Drake, consider yourself an honorary member of the Black Hand!" Shadow extended his hand, and Drake greeted it with a firm handshake. Shadow then marked Drake's armor with the Black Hand's symbol.

"So, Shadow, or should I say leader, what is your first order for me?"

"Hmm...I have an idea." Shadow took out Flathead's note and handed it to Drake. "Find out who wrote this note. He's in trouble and he obviously wants help from us."

"Yes, sir!" Drake said, setting a Telepipe and heading out back to the lobbies of the ships to find the identity of Flathead.

"Hmmm..." Shadow opened his BEE and looked at the clan registry. He registered the Black Hand as an official Hunter Clan, and registered the symbol. "Perhaps this will entice more Hunters to take the challenge." Shadow said, turning off his BEE and waiting for any other Hunters to take his challenge.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 13, 2006, 05:06 PM
"Fox to HQ, I have the data and heading for the extraction point," JOE said through the comme link as she was just about to grab the data pad with intell to nail Black Paper's ass and have him arested.

"JOE behind-" *whack* someone had smacked her right in the back of the head with a meatal pole causing her to smash face first in to the key board of the consol she had hacked the info from and drop the data pad on to the floor that was in her hand. Then fall to the floor with a thud. Then with her senses flutering into unconsesness she managed to see the black and purple clad feet of her asalent and hear him say with a digital voice.

"I have plans for you my little... Foxy," as the hands of a cast picked her up and throw her over his sholder and finally say "My master Black Paper also has other plans for you,... Foxy" then finaly falling in to a unconses state. JOE screamed at her self to wake up and stop the memory from going any futher.

"Nooo," JOE screamed as she awoke from the nightmare and snaped up straight on the both seats she was now sitting in nearly thoring Dwari off her as he made several anoied beeps and caused several hunters to look in her general direction, as well as nearly scare the pants off of a brown clad HUmar and a gray clad HUnewearl as they were just about to sit down at the table she was sleeping at.

"Gez the wez girl, you nearly scared the pants off us," said the HUmar with a still suprized look on his face.

"Sorry, had a bad nightmare," JOE responded as she was rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Are you ok? and besides what were you doing sleeping out here for?," the HUnewearl asked with a puzzled and concernd look on her face.

"I'm fine thanks, and i was out doing some late night hunting and i was too tired to walk back to my apartment, also what time is it," Joe asked.

"It's 8:30," the HUmar answered.

"Thanks and sorry of the scare," she said as she stood up and started heading for the shops with dwari right on her heals.

"Your welcome," the HUnewewrl answered back with a more chreey tone to her voice.

JOE quickly arived a the shops and she puchased the mates and fluids she needed for her next time out and proceded to the Skyle section hunters guild to inquire about any quests that might intrige her. She soon arived at the Hunters Guild and went imediatly twards the Quest Board. There was one quest that imidiatly causht her attchion, it read:

Call for members for a new Hunter Clan

"I need some help from the Hunters on Ragol. Tell them I'm to test their skills in combat. No killing is allowed, and the reward will be based upon their skills."
Client: Shadow, FOmar

Hunter Clan: The Black Hand

"Now that looks interesting dosen't it Dwari," JOE wispered to herself and her mag whome responded with a beep of satisfaction as her fox tail started to wag back and forth with exitment atracting a little bit of undeeded atenchion, and took the quest. Then sent a message to Shadow via the BEE system to expext a Fox looking RAmarl to meet his chalange soon and a set of Angry Fists as a gift. She then retreved one of the 3 Angry Fists she had in her safty depostit box at the bank as a gift for the Clan leader which she safly asumed to be Shadow. From there JOE proceded to the teleporter to the surace of Reagol soon ariving in the forest area, she equiped her Blizzard Vulcans and productivly navigated her way to the Central Dome where her calanger and client awanted her.

DonRoyale
Aug 13, 2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

"Hmm..." Shadow said, looking out for challengers. "I wonder how Drake's doing. I sure hope he's-" Shadow was interrupted by a barrage of bullets coming his way. He took out his Soul Banish to block them, and looked towards the origin of the bullets.

"Hmm...a challenger? State your name." Shadow said.

"My name is JOE." said the RAmarl.

"Well, JOE, there's no need for all of that." Shadow said, looking at his Soul Banish. "I merely require you to take a small test, JOE. Normally, the skill test requires no killing allowed. However, you see, because I'm a Force, if you die I can merely use Reverser on you. So, are you ready?"

"Seems like a win-win situation. Fine, I accept your challenge." JOE responded.

"Very well. All I require for you to do is survive the blast of Megid I am about to throw at you. If you survive it, you'll be an honorary member of the Black Hand."

"Sure, sounds easy enough." JOE said, with a slight look of fear in her eyes.

"Very well, then, prepare yourself." Shadow said, raising his Soul Banish. He brought it down, sending a wave of Megid at JOE. JOE merely stood where she was, waiting for the megid blast to connect with her. As it did, the waves of darkness disappated (sp?) and JOE stood there, perfectly unharmed.

Shadow lowered his Soul Banish. "Well, then, you've passed. Welcome to the team, JOE." Shadow extended his hand.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 14, 2006, 12:45 AM
"Thanks," JOE said as she clasped her own hand with Shadows and shook it ," And these are for you." She extended her other hand with a pair of Angry Fists she had taken out of her null-storage.

"Thank you," Shadow said as he acepted the Angry Fists.

"Consider them as a gift for ower newly found frendship in the Black Hand," JOE said with a cheery voice as her tail was swishing from side to side that could be discribed somthing as a vigirous wag of the tail and was starting to curl around her hips more and more with each horizantle motion.

"Oh, and one more thing," Shadow asked JOE with an inquiring voice as she was puting away her vulcans.

"Yes," JOE answred in a curious voice as she turned to face Shadow.

"Where did you get those specal "features" of yours?," Shadow asked in a kind tone to not offend JOE's feminen side dispite her ruged appearence.

JOE some how knew that kind of qwestion was comming and was always prepared to answer it no matter how it was phrased for any one who hadden't seen someone of her 'kind'. Her tail slowed to a slow motion of a pendulem as she conjured up the memory of her 'incedent' and started to speek with a solome tone," I receved my Fox like appearence while i served with the Ranger Spec Ops of the Pioneer 2 military almost 3 years befor Pioneer 2 arived at Reagol, I had volenteerd for a solo mission presented to my team. The mission was to retreve some valuable intell on a group or man by the name of Black Paper so the government could nail his sick and twisted ass and arrest him or them, but while i was retreving the intell I had learned Black Paper was the name of a Numan induvigual who was the head of the organization. Only to have the mission to end up as a trap, it was like they knew exactly when and where I was going to be, I was KO'ed by a cast I later new to be named Kireek who had been working for Black Paper at the time and gained a rep. known as The Black Hound, and he has left me with a phrase that still hants me to this day, it goes-"I have plans for you my little... Foxy," and "My master Black Paper also has other plans for you,... Foxy"," JOE had sat down in a indian style position with her hans placed in the middle of her crosed legs and contiued to speed with the somber tone,"By the time I had woken up it was days later and was assumed KIA and I was lying in a hospital bed. Only to find out that Black Paper had spliced my gens with a animal called a Red Fox, but my hair was naturaly a redorange befor the incedent, was half obidient animal and would obay commands like a common house hold dog if I was called by my 'pet' name, and may I ask you not to call me by that name out of sheer dignaty, an unremovable animal shock collar was straped arowd my neck and could be activated by any animal shocker if tuned to the right freqency, and to ask you not to do that ither cause you have no idea how much it hurts to be shocked by this thing," as JOE pointed out the shock collar to Shadow that was straped around her neck, and had purposly covered the tags which hug from the collar with her hand and continued with her story.

"My incedent had also left me with some boneses. which were that my teck abilities were still the same, I was 1.5 times stranger than before the incedent, could shoot more acuratly than before(by a lot), I could see in the dark as if it were almost daylight 'my eyes glow slightly in the dark at night and it's a prity cool sight if you ask me', I could identify people by there scents, hear 1.5 times better than a Numan, had a reaction time of less than 3/4 of a second, a sence of situational awarness almost second to none, and still look prety darn cute and sexy all at the same time thank you. Yet there were some draw backes to what I gained from that wich were insted of human ears I had grown a pair of 5 inch long "fox" ears, a 3 1/2 foot "fox" tail, my hazle eyes were replaced with a pair of neaon orange eyes that had no pupil, lengthend kaynines much like a dogs, the edges of my mouth were curved up similar to a cat's, and freckles on my nose and cheak bones with a unremovable shock collar around nmy neck compleat with a unremovable name tag with a name rather left undisclosed and a removable 10 foot long leash which I keep hiden away in my apartment to this day. Well soon after my incedent I reported back to my squad after about 2-3 weeks of being listed as KIA, then resigned from the military and I have been with the Hunters ever sense, but all that doesn’t make up for the 2 years of ridicule and disgusting remarks that I received after my incident with that fricken a-hole Black Paper, and that is how I received my special features, but if you want a shorter explanation it would be ‘Black Paper spliced my genes with a Fox and now I’m a race all of my own which I like to call beasts’. Also just between you and me my “pet name” is……Foxy, and I beg and warn you please only use that name if the situation is dire and is in need of it cause if you tell any one or use it to make fun of me, just to warn you the last person who did that ended up in an intensive care unit for at least 3 days, and lastly if I’m having my period by which you would be able to tell cause I’ll be acting very sluty and seductive. Lock me in a room for the next 24 hours, don’t open the door for any reason no matter what I say or do, and don’t let any one in, because I have done some things in the past that I’m not to proud of and don’t want to talk about them…so will you be able to do that for me,” JOE finally ended her story with a deep breath and some how ended up sitting in front of a ledge over looking a part of the forest with the end of her and was toying her mag Dwari with a Star Atomiser with her back some what to Shadow whom had a some what of a surprised look on his face not expecting such a lengthy explanation from the RAmarl he just recruited and could only respond with.

“That one heck of a life story you just gave me there,” as Shadow took a deep breath to absorb every thing JOE said and continued,” What I can do for you requests is that your “pet name” that Black Paper gave you is safe with me and will only use it if it is needed in the situation , but as for the other request I believe you will be on your own for that one.” Shadow finished as he was rubbing his temples still absorbing the information given to him by JOE.

“Thanks, and Shadow if you need me I’ll be sitting right over here until you do,” JOE said with a rather relieved voice with her tail swishing back and forth a little more happily than before she started her story knowingly that she now had a good comrade to help her watch her back.

now that has to be the most and longes dialog i have writen for one character in one post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-13 22:46 ]</font>

-Z
Aug 15, 2006, 06:19 PM
Water, water, everywhere, yet not a drop to drink.

The oxygen-carrying solution known simply as ‘blood’ happens to be composed of ninety two percent water, as a matter of fact; anyone unfortunate enough to have known of The Surgeon could have easily vouched an eye-witness account of the seemingly endless reservoir that humans had of the substance. The jet blanket of darkness of the surrounding void concealed most of the evidence, yet still a radius of light no wider than ten feet shone down from above into this personalized hell. No detective or crime scene investigator was by all means necessary to reveal what had transpired over the past few days; for the proof lay everywhere, you see. On the bits of flesh that littered the dirty scalpels and vices in the waste receptacles. On the bloodstained floors and in between every fiber of the sheets covering the operating table. On the smock and the elbow-length gloves of the good doctor himself. Water, or rather a plasma solution of it, could indeed be found everywhere.

“I am most pleased with your success, good sir,” ‘Doctor’ Chirurgie chimed in when felt he would not interrupt the classical music that had been left playing on the antique record. It could not hope to have the same sound quality of most modern marvels, but it had a certain… nostalgic feeling about it that made one appreciate the simpler times of old. Of times before ‘hip-hop’ had been discovered, and titles such as ‘Habanera’ and ‘The Moonlight Sonata’ could be identified on the deafest of ears. Of times when gentlemen were held supreme, and even the lowest of scoundrels held some sort of decorum about them. Of times when people went into surgeries fully conscious, before the use of anesthetics…

“I suppose that one would normally find it cruel or unusual to perform these operations for my mere amusement,” he continued, perfectly aware that his accomplice in the shadows had every intent to turn his conversation into another monologue, “but you see, today I believe I can, for the first time in quite a while, claim that I shall actually be conducting an experiment for a greater purpose!” With this exclamation, and a slowly progressing laceration, the Doctor’s voice rose an octave excitedly. The fact that Jay Chirurgie had done any of his mutilations for anything other than his own sadistic pleasure was intriguing information indeed! Almost shocking enough to cause the said advocate to express his surprise and disbelief; but of course, at the same time he was far too fascinated to hear what the Doctor had to say, than to be so bold as to interrupt him. And so he continued.

“Monomates, moon atomizers, and nearly all means that that barbaric Hunter’s Guild issues to heal its uncivilized members are by no means strangers to their bodily systems. And why shouldn’t they be? Marvelous inventions really, to regenerate most superficial and shallow injuries, at a moment’s notice in any battle. As you’ve noticed, I have chosen not to disclose the secrets of this particular, *ahem*, woman’s internal cavities just yet,” he ended in a sarcastic chortle. The term ‘woman,’ The Surgeon’s one-man audience understood, was employed as a rather loose one. The Surgeon’s uncompassionate eyes mused those of what remained of his specimen’s; wildly darting from side to side, wondering in terror which piece of equipment would plunge into her next. The calamity was just the thing Chirurgie needed to lift his spirits enough for what was to come; delaying himself no further, he drew himself to his full composure, clearing his throat to summon what would become a much more professional, albeit mocking tone. “And so I hypothesize that we shall have much fun testing just how often one can be regenerated. Again…”

While even having been considered attractive by some at first, after all the flaying and threshing, skinning and maiming, this ‘woman’ had lost quite a deal of what feminine features she had; in fact, the living corpse now resembled little more than an organ-filled skeleton rather than anything of a human shape, let alone identifiable by gender, or attractiveness, or any other real attribute for that matter. The horrid remains aside, perhaps the only true characteristic the victims of Jay Chirgugie had were the dread-stricken soar throats, strained endlessly in the futile effort to wail and scream. Far beyond the rescue of any anti-paralysis or sol atomizer, an injection of Jay’s specialized toxins left his specimens completely at what mercy he had abandoned ages ago. You could easily imagine the thoughts these ‘patients’ could conjure, rendered completely motionless, yet still able to feel any painful stimulus the Doctor kept in his vault of torturous fantasies. Still, he could not help but feel as if his medical madness had been wasted on this one.

“And again…”

For you see, most of the skeletal muscles that she would have used to move around had already been severed and ground down, the facial muscles that she would have used to cringe in pain rendered useless now that her cheeks had been cut from ear to ear, her actual face and scalp peeled off completely. Still, if nothing else, the toxins would keep her silenced; if you’re going to die in a horribly grotesque manner, the least you could do is refrain from being rude enough to ruin the more peaceful surroundings. In a vague, futile effort to boost his patients’ morale, and satisfy his own amusement, he mimicked a mirror effect by presenting her with the face whose emotionless reflection betrayed the terror-struck expression she truly desired to create. Of course, he doubted she really appreciated the effort as much as he did, not that he could blame her; he supposed that had someone stopped the rampant flow of bleeding from killing him too early by applying excessive heat to the laceration, and spacing out these ‘treatments’ so that he would not pass out from the extreme duration of agonizing pain, his sense of humor would be somewhat shot as well. Ha! Of course he was not, and had no intention to be in the said situation, and so to his good fortune, there was no reason his enjoyment should be spoiled because of her… discomfort.

“And again.”

At this point, Grey had become somewhat disappointed of the Doctor, who stretched the lips of the woman’s face widely to match his own beaming smile; this procedure was nothing new or exciting to him, as he had seen Chirurgie perform it several times before. Soon enough, he would most likely mount the face on something, as to find out the identity of the victim the silent one had brought in (a bit ironic, that with all his precautions, Chirurgie rarely questioned as to who he’d be cutting into; although, given his handsome salary, Grey had learned to dismiss that). The sudden loss of interest was evident in his body language as he turned from the now dull sight. After having seen just about every piece of anatomy explored upon and disfigured, the only curiosity he had left was to see what new and exciting ways the Doctor could think of to play with his victims; this was all old news to him.

“The effects of a monomate…” Grey had mustered the will to speak; slowly, the clarity of his words and the meaning behind them muffled little by his gas mask, “can easily be researched on Psoogle.”

“I understand that you must be deeply dismayed if you have chosen to articulate your thoughts,” Jay said in the artificial voice of sincerity, “and so I apologize most humbly for misguiding you, dear chap.” Upon Grey looking back to see what was meant by this, Doctor Chirurgie had inquisitively presented a sealed green item box before them. It was labeled ‘trimate,’ though the fact that it was Jay Chirurgie who produced it suggested that there was something drastically different about it. The Surgeon had long spoken of his research to create an item which would look identical, but wield the complete inverse effect of a ‘mate; the gradual degeneration of a person’s body, modified to have anything but a nearly instantaneous duration of effect. It was only due time before the Doctor had discovered the secret of this invention, given the amount of enthusiasm he put forward into it; perhaps it was the his twisting smile that suggested judgment day had finally arrived.

But then the smile faded.

Something had gone terribly wrong for Jay Chirurgie. For the first time, ever, a sudden burst of light had invaded the serene darkness which once graced his chop shop. Given the highly hidden and undisclosed nature of their location, he was hardly expectant of an intruder; and so he could not help but be ill-prepared for the occasion when the doors to the next room were thrown open. Without a moment’s hesitation, he slammed an open palm into the large red button on the control panel aside the operating table, fleeing as best he could in a suit and blood-soaked smock. Without any automated turrets, or defense mechanisms of the like, this button did little more than cut the lights around him, and successively turn on and off those the intruder had passed under. Combined with the programming to have an additional slab of armored plating seal the door to the outside, Chirurgie was hopefully given the distraction needed to navigate his way about the considerably large room. Though, there was something uncanny about this assailant; he was not blinded by the vast contrast between the light and darkness, and so even with all forms of night-vision rendered useless, he could still give chase eerily well. Stumbling into the horrors of other half-preserved specimens no longer a hurdle, Jay felt that his only chance was to make his way to the dueling pistol he kept on display in his ‘business’ desk. While there were, by all means, various photonic buzz saws available at several operating tables, the Doctor felt that this particular being needed to be punished. For you see, had anyone the rudeness to make an open assault on him! Why! That’s certainly a man who deserves a fate far worse than that of his playthings! And as fate might have it, the said pistol fired none other than a single syringe, containing the very toxin that had become the beginning of the nightmarish end to those who were unfortunate enough to pass through his ward. And so, it was with a devilish smirk that Doctor Chirurgie displayed when he turned on the floodlights in the immediate vecinity, leveling his weapon as to let this brutish ruffian see what a cruel twist fate had in store for him!

…Or rather, for Jay Chirurgie.

Before him stood an android; a HUcast, to be specific, complete with thermal vision and reinforced armor plating. No matter how beat or dented he was, the robotic colossus was immune to his organic poisons nonetheless. Despite his safety, the rather damaged android showed no further signs of hostility.

“And who might you be, as to discover such a place?” The Doctor demanded bluntly.

“A past client, and m-middle man of Black Paper.” The electronic voice responded, stuttering and flickering a bit most likely due to a broken audio system. “I was the one who deliv-ver-ed your paycheck once; there weren't many others who had the stoma-mach to come here. I’m sorry for the intrusion, Doctor, but I am in-i-in dire need of refuge. Please, allow me-e to stay, and listen to my plight.”

“No.”

With an earsplitting roar of the thunderous gunshot, the glass cartridge had instantly shattered off of the ‘cast’s forehead. While the cast was relatively unscathed, the Doctor’s action had effectively spoken his feelings on the matter. “I shall kindly ask you to cooperate,” he nonchalantly said as he removed the smock and sat at his desk, acting as though nothing out of the ordinary had just happened between the two.

“I rem-em-me-member you disliked anything non-hu-human. Please do not hold it agains-”

“I believe ‘Loath’ would suit the term more appropriately, really,” he interrupted, finding no reason to show this monstrosity the respect or class an individual such as himself was worthy of, “but yes; your memory does serve correctly, even if your voice doesn’t seem to. I do loathe any non-human abomination, including androids like yourself that can easily be bugged or planted with tracking beacons… which you will now be searched for. Piece by piece, if necessary… yes, I suppose that will be necessary. Quite necessary indeed…”

“That suites very well, actually; it will allo-ow me to disappear for a while. Though before you dismantle me, I’d hoped you would to list-sten to a proposal.”

Out of faint interest, though mostly due to the etiquette a potential paying client deserved, the Doctor motioned to the seat opposite his desk with a vague wave of the hand. The classical music had returned to their ears, now that the noisy ruckus of the security breach had not drowned out its soft notes; when the only active light in the vast ward was the one positioned directly over his desk, Chirurgie could be found with a recently produced wine glass of sorts, perched in his grasp in a position that wordlessly let the anonymous droid know that he was being listened to. However, at the same time, the doctor’s sleek black suit and elaborately detailed high-backed chair also suggested that his time was actually worth something, and was not to be wasted by the likes of anyone undeserving.

“In a nutshell-ll, there is a certain group of people that I-*crackle*...”

“Beg your pardon?”

“-that I should like to see-ee DIE.”

Chirurgie took a noiseless sip from his glass as the peacefulness of the ironically violent ward was momentarily broken once again. Despite the fact that androids could not consume food, Jay drew a second glass for his guest if not for mere gesture. Though his offer had been waved away, the android had produced a large envelope from an enclosed compartment; it was in remarkably good shape, given the condition of the severely damaged ‘cast. “The profiles of the said coc-*crackle*-uckers are enclosed here. In my escape, I’ve been out of the-e loop for a bit, so I don't know exactly where they are now-w-w. I trust you can hunt them down?”

“Well… I can’t.”

On cue, Grey had tapped the crescent blade of his scythe to the ‘Casts neck, having held it there for quite some time after the chase. Not having even noticed the significantly shorter being, the android had the audacity to mutter his lack of enthusiasm. Chirurgie merely took another sip.

“This? This midget is to track and capture the hunters that took down Black Paper? With those weak arms of his, I doubt that he could even…”

He didn’t get the opportunity to speak more than that. In his arrogant tangent, he had neglected to realize that Grey’s scythe was no longer making contact with his neck, nor that it could have been anywhere at the time; and so, he could hardly have anticipated the hamstring region of his right thigh to be clipped from under the chair, whose legs had been suddenly cut out in the process. Nor could he have seen the quick turn of Grey’s weapon strike his damaged elbow, the stronger of his forearms neatly sliced off as the said midget brought his scythe up through the momentum of the android falling through the chair. However, now that the HUcast was effectively crippled on his back, he could effortlessly see first hand Grey continue the motion of his swing- a high arc overhead that quickly came crashing down in a sweeping blow to decapitate the android completely; not that he could do much about it at this point.

“I’m afraid that we shall begin to dismantle you now, good sir, now that you’ve underestimated the cunning of my associate,” the Doctor spoke at last, after his lips had parted from his glass. Ceremonially, the said partner gave his scythe a final twirl, before dematerializing it and composing himself. “Equipped with my toxins, my foolhardy cybernetic friend, I should inform you that Grey is the key to ten thousand nightmarish things.”

“Ten thousan-and nightmarish things…” the android’s head echoed. “And what would those happen to be?” It only occurred to Chirurgie now that he had never actually caught the android’s name, but given the limited energy of the bodiless head, he supposed he only had enough time to kindly answer the good client’s question before his power gave out.

“Me.”

_ _ _

Well now. Since you’re all trying to undermine some evil-doing criminal organization, I suppose you’ll need one of them to undermine, won’t you? As a quick note, my character has already been approved, as seen shortly below my old bio (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=110047&forum=12&start=60).

Remember kids, sadism is good for you~

Edit: Revisions; story still remains relatively the same, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Z on 2006-08-16 18:19 ]</font>

Scrub
Aug 15, 2006, 06:20 PM
"...Sir. Are we going to.." The masked hunter paused to take a breath. Rarely did he speak, but when circumstances forced it, it was always intentionally slow. Grey was a man who believed one should think before they spoke, and carefully considered every word that came from his mouth. "...fulfill its requests?"

Chirurgie had been thinking of what to do himself, after having begun the bland task of dismantling the android. While he was no engineer, recent Androids were built along the same make as their Human counterparts. Wiring in place of blood vessels, even vital components in similar locations to that of organs. The doctor was obviously quite adept at taking apart a humanoid, and so the task of disassembling their 'client' wasn't very different...but it certainly was not as enthralling. The Android would feel no pain as Chirurgie took his different units and remaining appendages apart. For all intents, it was similar to performing on a dead body, which of there was no pleasure for doing for Chirurgie. What a wasted time was an autopsy, performing a service for one whom could not even see, nor feel, the beauty of the art taking place. Finally, he took a pause in his work, removing his gloves and once again taking up his drink.

"That is your question to answer, not mine. Don't forget that I have you hired you for the purpose of finding specimens whom I can share my love of Surgery with, not as some instrument of revenge." He looked at Grey as he took a small sip from his glass, expecting some sort of a reply. When one was not forthcoming, he set down his wine, and began speaking again. "But, if you were to ask of my advice, I would suggest to keep both ears and eyes open for signs of this group. If you're going to be bringing me people, it'd be more effective for both of us if there were a bit of a monetary gain from doing so, yes?" He again donned his gloves and resumed his arduous chore. No goodbyes were wanted or required of the two, as they were only employee and employer, with so few words exchanged between the two it was generous to even endow such a term between the two.

Grey turned, and began his exit from the 'shop.' His cloak nearly ran through the blood that was everyone the floor, stopping a mere half-inch from the ground. His movements were similar to his way of speech, in the regard that every motion he made seemed to be deliberately slower than necessary, with care put into the thought behind each step he took. The pattern of his mobility showed that of neither a human nor android; his motions were fluid as a human, and calculated as an android. As such, the amount of people who knew what breed of face lay behind his mask could be counted on one hand. As he came upon the exit, both his hands emerged from inside the robe he wore - one to open the door, and the other one carrying the most important device in his career - the gadget that relayed communications between hunters and the guild, and more importantly, what allowed him to seek jobs and quests that needed undertaking.

By the guild's standards, Grey was quite a bad hunter. He'd had hundreds of jobs taken in his time, and yet he'd failed an astounding 94% of them. What then, his superiors wondered, had clients quite often having jobs they requested be performed specifically by this failure of a guildmember? What they were likely to never find out, was that Grey's career was spread about strictly by word of mouth, between many of the more powerful criminal organizations and crime lords. He would be contacted for some menial task via the Guild, meet with whatever courier was assigned, and given the real task - quite often murders, bodyguarding, or chaperoning any illegal-items trade. When completed, he'd be payed, and request that his employer mark his mission down as a failure. In this way, Grey was never contacted by anyone looking for a more 'normal' job to be done, as his track record of failures steered anyone clear of him.

Thus, by Black Paper being put out of operation, Grey knew that his most preferred and well paying employer would never again contact him. He knew that the same was true of Chirurgie, as many of HIS clients had been requests given to them by the same organization. While slightly irritated, neither men were the kind to exactly develop any feeling of vengeance for whomever dismantled them; any action taken against such persons would be strictly to gain funds, which Grey had no qualms with.

More recently, the device had gained another use; Hunting the Hunters. His employer required bodies, and live ones at that. By searching for jobs, he could see where somebody would be hired to go to. By stalking the one whom had put the job up, he would eventually meet up with the hunter, whom he would wait for in a trap to intercept along the way to any job on Ragol. While this prospect was most certainly more dangerous than simply kidnapping someone off of the streets, or from their own homes at night, it had a great advantage. The previously mentioned civilian's disappearances would bring police, and investigators to attempt to find the missing people. But if a hunter were to disappear while on Ragol, they would just be assumed dead by the hands of one of the many dangerous beasts that lived upon the planet; no investigators sent to examine. It was such a wonderful ploy, he had yet to be discovered, and he had delivered quite a few 'parcels' to Dr. Chirurgie. This was the purpose for which the tool was being used for now, as he scrolled his way through the many jobs that needed to be performed.

As he finally reached his place of residence(a small, nice house that was situated in one of the more classy districts around), he came across a peculiar job that had been sent in for the guild. Perhaps 'request' was a better term that 'job,' as it stated that a hunter wished to challenge the skills of other hunters, awaiting down by Ragol. And, through an apparent stroke of good luck, death blows seemed to be forbidden. It couldn't have been a more perfect set-up; to Grey, it was as if he had received a personal invitation from the hunter to abduct him. While not exactly a social man, he was polite, and he would certainly not decline such an opportunity. With a punch of a few keys, he sent a message to let whatever challenger waiting for him that he would be there shortly.

The short hunter arrived at his destination shortly indeed. He had run into some trouble with the local beasts, but any real hunter would deem them more 'obstacles' than 'opponents,' so they hadn't hindered his progress much. By the time that Shadow was in his sight, he had regained his usual slow pace of walking, though his right hand now clutched his scythe, using it like a rather large walking stick. The photon blade was at the moment disengaged, and it appeared to be little more than a staff, which is how it would likely remain throughout his encounter. His left hand was presently being kept inside of his cloak, fingering all the different 'tools' that he had at his disposal. Grey preferred to keep all of his secondary equipment 'on hand,' rather than using any sort of materializing program. Underneath the right side of his garment was hidden a single photon pistol, and under the left was a basic dagger, metallic blade and all. A more recent hook added to the inside kept his newest toy, a syringe from the doctor himself. Inside of it was his special poison - the muscle paralyzing agent that he used in his operations. It was, of course, the most useful weapon he had; Chirurgie appreciated to have his 'patients' with as little physical damage as possible, and his scythe wasn't a great weapon at minimizing damage.

He finally approached speaking distance of the man, and noticed that he wasn't alone - a peculiar woman was with him. That wouldn't do at all; he couldn't exactly let another person SEE him while he was kidnapping. It wouldn't be hard to rectify; he hadn't planned on speaking at all, but it appeared a few words may have to be uttered. Of course, Shadow appeared to have no problems getting things right into conversation as soon as Grey neared.

"Ah, the next challenger. What is your name?"

Of course, Grey wouldn't answer such a question. He wasn't here to make friends. "...I do not fight for an audience. I ask whichever of the two of you...is a spectator, to kindly leave before...we begin."

Edit - Yes, what -Z said about character bios (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=110047&forum=12&start=30&60#54) and whatnot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scrub on 2006-08-15 20:55 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 16, 2006, 04:21 AM
Oddly enough, Cap feels the need to head back to the Forest. Having delt with two life or death situations in the past few days, there is an actual reason to come back to the Forest. "A challenge? And an award for how good I do? Oh yes."

By the time of arrival, the job's client is already offered another challenge by a short, newman personification of Death . . . if he were short, newman, and 'alive.' As if by sheer coincidence, Shadow and the grey man possess a schythe, making this a fairly interesting fight to watch. Fortunatly for Cap, he has the opportunity to watch a fight instead of being in it. . . even though it is against the challenger's wishes. "Hey, what he doesn't know can't hurt him."

Skye-Fox713
Aug 16, 2006, 06:57 PM
"I would be the Spectator," JOE said as she finally fed Dwari the star atomizer she had been toying him with and stretched her body out just like a cat as far as it would go and some what concealing her tail within the pleated folds of her half skirt not wanting to show this newcomer any of her 'features',” I’ve been looking a reason to go and hunt for some accursed Pal Rappies and hope that one drops an Angles Harp.”

As JOE stood up and equipped her trusty Silenced Pistol in one hand and a Vartista in the other, suddenly she caught the scent of a fluid that had the ever so sliest smell of a paralyzing substance masked within it. This made her change her mind instantly about hunting for pal rappies, but she did not verbalize her change of mind and simply turned her back completely to the new challenger facing Shadow and gave him a very strong wink trying to tell him that she did not like the scent of this new challenger and would actually be within her sight and hearing range (which was much further than of any normal human being), and would be ready to pounce at a moments notice. Shadow nodded in response.

With her back still turned to the new hunter she said,” You better not be trying to cheat or you ass is grass, cause I will know if you cheat.” With that said she had a gut felling that she might have blown her cover and bounded off the shallow ledge and started to look for a observant position that she could react quickly from ‘and besides I want to see what challenge Shadow has in store for this new comer’ she said to herself in her mind.

Scrub,and -Z would you mind posting or reposting your character bios in the new RP discussion thred to keep everything up to date please :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-16 18:03 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Aug 17, 2006, 09:25 PM
"Hmm, before we begin, silent one, I must ask you, do you truly want me to test your skills, or would you like to skip the formalities and skip straight to the main test?" Shadow's BEE beeped, signaling that he recieved mail.

"I'll leave you to answer. Until then, excuse me. I have some business I need to take care of."

He took out his BEE system. It being more advanced than most Hunters', it allowed for visual chat capabilities. He opened it, and a computerized version of Drake's face appeared.

"Shadow, I have news on our client. Apparently, his name is Hagane."

"Wonderful."

"There's more. Apparently, he has a sister. She's a RAcaseal named Ninhongo. She was captured by their creator, a man by the name of Sam Nand."

"Did you just say Nand?" Shadow asked.

"Yes, sir. Why do you ask?"

"Sam Nand was the rival of a dear friend of mine..." Shadow answered.

Sam Nand was a brilliant scientist whose brilliance was unfortunately branded with both his ambition and his ability to hold a grudge. He was researching the properties of transmetals. Just as he was about to make a startling breakthrough in the world of science, another scientist beat him to it. Jean Carlo Montague had shown the government his idea of the MAG, a device that would hold energy in the cells of the metal, transform it, and use it at the will of man. This startling breakthrough is why Montague is as well-known as he is, and is why Sam Nand holds such a grudge against Montague. The grudge had Nand striving to defeat Montague ever since.

When Montague presented the MAG at the Coral Science Convention of 3087, Nand was crushed. Until Montague's discovery, everyone was positive that Nand's discovery of transmetal casts would win the award for greatest discovery. When Montague defeated him, Nand publically declared that he would have his revenge. According to what Montague told Shadow, Nand hasn't been seen since...

"Hagane's sister was made out of Nand's sick ambition to use her as a weapon to kill Montague and take his revenge on the scientists of Pioneer 2. When she learned about this, she tried to escape, but she and Hagane was captured by Nand. Hagane intends to free her and they intend to escape together. Apparently he thought we would be a safe have from that madman." Drake said.

"I see. But where did you get this information, Drake?" Shadow asked.

"Apparently, Hagane has been acquiring allies secretly. One of his allies, a HUcast named Carpe Diem, told me everything." Drake said.

"I see. I want you to free Hagane and Ninhongo. However, I do NOT want you to kill Nand. He may be a madman, but we're on a peaceful liberation mission, not a hit-and-run scene, OK? Also, Drake, after the mission, bring Hagane and his alliance here. I wish to have them all become a part of this organization."

"Understood. Drake out." Drake's image disappeared. Shadow's BEE turned off. He looked at the mysterious challenger, waiting for their repsonse.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 17, 2006, 11:37 PM
JOE had just found the perfect spot to observe the duel from and be able to react quickly from if things went south. When she heard the conversation Shadow had with a man whom she didn't catch the name of when she heard the beep from his BEE system, and she assumed that he was also a member of the Black Hand.

As Shadow finished his conversation, simultaneously when Dwari beeped a warning of incoming creatures JOE heard the growling and scent of,

"Savage Wolves, Sholsta!" JOE cursed to her self as she turned to face her adversaries which were coming from behind her. Then without warning she did the splits and Dwari quickly followed ducking under a leaping Red Gulgus intent on knocking her down flat. She looked behind her where 4 more wolves had made an advance on her, JOE had heard of some of the extreme methods the wolves of Regol took when it came to increasing the pack size and at those times all the male would hold a female down and give it to her if she did not want it, and with a brief second look with Vartista and Silenced Pistol at the ready; The growling the wolves were making weren’t of killing but of very friendly intentions, and their eyes a an appearance of lust within them and their mouths were drooling with anticipation of making … love. Adrenalin shot through JOE’s body and the hair on her fox ears and tail stood up on end making them appear 2-3 times bigger than normal. At the same moment the adrenalin shot, JOE jolted with a slight “ieek” in her voice as she jumped through the opening the red Gulgus had made when it leaped at her and leap forged another that was coming to join the ‘fun’. She ran through the forest as fast as she could go mournfully abandoning her post to over watch the fight between Shadow and the trench coat clad challenger, but in spite of all her efforts the wolves were easily able to keep up with her pace almost bounding across the ground with a never ending endurance and lust still gleaming in there eyes

“Sholsta,” she wheezed under her breath. ‘This is going to be a long day’ JOE said to herself as she put away her Vartista to reduce weight and still had her trusty Silenced Pistol out so she still could defend herself and kept sprinting away from the love hungry wolves around the central dome to stay near, ‘why dose this keep happening to me?’ JOE asked herself and kept on running.

DonRoyale
Aug 26, 2006, 06:52 PM
Sorry for the wait.

Shadow looked at his challenger, asking him "I have two tests I can administer to you. I can test your skills in true combat to see if you are worthy, or I can administer the quick test to you."

After some time, the mysterious challenger said, "The second one."

"Very well." Shadow raised his Soul Banish, using a small portion of his health to fire a blast of Megid at the challenger. Upon getting hit by the blast, the challenger stood there for a while, and eventually fell to the floor.

"Hmm...Unfortunate..." Shadow casted Ryuker, and picked up the body of his challenger, taking him to the hospital wing of Pioneer 2. After getting him set up, he left back to the Central Dome.

Meanwhile...

"So," said a deep, robotic voice, "This is where Nand resides." Carpe Diem had guided Drake to the residence of Sam Nand. Apparently, he had set himself up in a home in No Man's Mines. "First, let me get another ally of Hagane's." Carpe Diem took out his BEE device and dialed a number. The voice of a young man responded, "What is it? I'm very busy right now."

"Never mind that, you idiot." Carpe Diem responded. "Get your brother. We have a mission."

The boy sighed, saying, "Fine, just give us a bit of time to arrive."

"How much time? We can't wait while you and your brother gorge yourselves on chocolate chip cookies, you know."

The boy sarcastically responded, "Sh-shut up!" After that, the boy ended the communication link.

"Who is that?" Drake asked.

"He's a very young boy, but he's extremely talented. His name's Aanaki, and his brother is named Razaaki."

"Ah, I see..."

The two waited for five minutes until two RAmars joined the two, the brothers Aanaki and Razaaki.

"Yo." Aanaki said.

"'Sup?" Razaaki said.

"Uh...Hi." Drake said.

"Look, Drake, I know they don't look like great fighters, but Hagane only recruits the best." Carpe said, trying to reassure Drake.

"I suppose that's why he hired you." Drake said.

"That's also why he hired your master. He heard that he'd defeated Black Paper, and knew that no ordinary group of Hunters could pull off something like that."

"Oh...I see..." Drake said. He didn't know that Shadow and his friends defeated Black Paper.

"Yo, you 'bout done? We got shit to do, man!" Razaaki pouted.

"Yeah, man, let's go and kick his ass already!" Aanaki said.

"Fine." Carpe said, opening the door that would lead to the secret route that would allow the four to enter Nand's hideout secretly.

The four didn't realise, however, that there was a hidden camera watching them.

"Heheheh, well, Hagane, it seems your friends have decided to save you and your sister. Well, I suppose I'll have to speed this up a bit, and slow them down all the same." Nand pushed a button on the panel in front of him. A strange machine appeared, a machine which Nand could strangely fit on Nand's hand. The device looked like a strange bracelet that emitted a strange purple aura that took form around Nand's palm.

"This is my latest creation, the Psychosis Palm. With it, I can alter your commands to my will."

"You're sick, 'father'." Hagane said.

"You still call me that? Well, I'm not to be calling you 'son' anytime soon..." Nand looked at Hagane. "Hmm...I think I'll make short work of your friends before I alter your thinking forever." He walked towards the door, but turned right as he reached it. He entered a series of numbers on a number pad, which opened a door. The door contained Nand's weapon of choice, the Frozen Shooter. "I do hope your friends are able to put up a fight..." Nand laughed maniacally as he exited the chamber and made his way towards the 'secret' entrance where Drake and company were.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 26, 2006, 07:06 PM
JOE was breathing hard and was still amazingly running at full speed for who knows how long from a pack of horimone crazed wolves and a Gulgus leading them. Diwari was right on JOE's heals letting out a nervous beeb every copple of minutes or so JOE thought. She opend up the BEE system on the null-storage box on her left arm.

"Send mesage to Shadow, FOmar," JOE half screamed at the recorder,"Shadow you better get that challange done quick cause I can't keep renning from this pack of insane wolves, Jebus Cristo help me." as she recorded a short video of the vew over her solder. Then replayed the masage which showed her talking to the camera and a quick vew over her sholder of about 13 wolves chasing after her and sent the mesage to Shadow.

DonRoyale
Aug 26, 2006, 07:24 PM
Shadow looked at his BEE device, noticing he had a message. "Hmm?" He opened his BEE. The message read:

"Sholsta! Shadow, HELP ME NOW!!!"

Shadow closed his BEE system and looked around for any signs of unusual noises or movements. However, he failed to notice that JOE was running right towards him from behind him. "Shadow, help me!" she said, barely being able to run from the pack of the Savage Wolves that were chasing her.

"Hah, this'll be fun." Shadow casted Shifta and Deband on himself and JOE, and casted Jellen and Zalure at the pack of Wolves. He took out his Rainbow Baton, and threw a blade at the leader. The blade cut its head right in half, and caused the other wolves to lose morale. Fearing for their own lives, they ran off.

"Whoa, there were a lot of wolves chasing you. I'm suprised that you don't have any wounds on you, JOE."

"Yeah...Heh heh..." JOE laughed.

"Oh! That reminds me, JOE. I have a mission for you. You see, in my spare time, I like to fiddle around with weapon development. It's a long story how I got into it, but I have been into it for a while, and I'd like you to test my first weapon." He took out a smaller-than-average-sized launcher and handed it to JOE.

The launcher looked like an extremely sleek and easily useable weapon. The weapon's handle and accessories were pink in color, its targeting grid and the two lines of metal that bordered the sides of the weapon were purple in color, the missiles were blue, and the rest of the weapon were covered in a chrome plating.

"I call this the Aegis Launcher. I'll show you how it works." Shadow set up six targets, readed the weapon, and pulled the trigger. The bazooka's missiles were apparently Photon missiles (which means they regenerate), and they erupted from the top and right sides of the weapon. The two missiles homed in on two of the targets, and, upon coming in contact with the targets, imploded instead of exploded. He then fired two more pairs of missiles at the remaining four targets, destroying them.

"Wow, this looks like a really nice weapon, Shadow. So, what's the mission?"

"Well, you see...Apparently, they have some kind of royalty thing going on around a surface desert area on Ragol. (Note: This desert is NOT the one in Ep4) However, corruption has run amok. The village has been recently renamed 'The Village Of Deceit'. Traitors to the kingdom are common, and the high guard of the princess fears for her safety. Apparently, the guard fears that the princess will be kidnapped during her ascension to the throne. I want you to take this weapon and guard her from her captors. Bring her here; they won't follow you. Good luck, JOE." He set up a Telepipe for JOE.

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 26, 2006, 09:15 PM
"That fight sucked."
Rather disappointed with that fight, Cap looks around and remembers he came for a fight. Looking down at his challenger he notices a strange launcher being wielded by the fox girl. "That's actually a well done weapon. . . But I could do better." Cap steps out and walks over to his client.

"Hey, I'm here for the challenge." Shadow turns to Cap and replies. "Ok, but, do you want to challenge me without a weapon?" Looking at his hands, Cap realizes the force is right. He has no weapon. "Um, just a second." Cap rummages through his various pockets and. oddly enough, finds something.

"No way! I can't believe I still have this thing. . ." A pleased look dawns upon Cap's face as he whips out a Bravace. Except the barrel is two feet in length. With a look of slight sympathy, Cap snaps the Bravace in two, splitting it right past the trigger guard.
The metal barrel is snapped off the other half and is quickly forced into the 'pistol' half. A few loose wires are reconnected, the trigger is pulled, spawning a three foot triangular blade. The blade starts at the pistol side of the Bravace and narrows into a fine point at the end while the 'barrel' remains in yellow blades center. Oddly enough, this proccess happens within seconds.

Looking back up to his client, Cap speaks again. "Yeah, I'm ready."

DonRoyale
Aug 26, 2006, 10:25 PM
Shadow looked at Cap curiously, noticing his skills with the assembly of weapons.

"Hmm...Well, then, what is your name?"

"My name is Cap." Cap said.

"Well, then, Cap, nice to meet you. I wish to know which test you are to take. The skill test, or the endurance test."

Cap thought it over for a minute and answered, "I'll take the skills test."

Shadow looked at him cautiously, then took a stance with his Soul Banish. "Very well. Whenever you're ready..."

Cap aimed at Shadow's shoulder and fired a shot from his gun. Shadow spun the Soul Banish to block, then ran towards Cap, keeping his guard up to deflect any bullets that Cap would throw at him. Cap began shooting at Shadow rapidly, but Shadow managed to deflect all the bullets except for the last one, which hit his shoulder. He lost his form but regained it quickly, still managing to deflect the bullets while going closer to Cap.

Cap, being near a wall, didn't have much choice but to sidestep out of the way when Shadow did a vertical swipe at Cap. After the dodge, Cap begun stepping backwards while shooting at Shadow, who continued blocking the bullets.

Hmm...Cap thought. Why isn't he using his magic? He'd have much more of an edge if he healed that wound, and a crippling advantage over me with Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure...

Shadow continued his advance on Cap, blocking the bullets while making slashes. One actually managed to connect with Cap, which cut his gun in half.

"Damn..." Cap said. He kicked Shadow in the arm, which disarmed him of his Soul Banish, leaving both unarmed. Shadow, instead of taking out another weapon like Cap anticipated, casted Shifta on himself and taking a stance.

OK, now I know he's not giving his all... Cap thought. Shadow did a series of chops and roundhouse kicks. Cap had a hard time holding his ground due to the effect of Shifta. After a while of tiring out, Cap got the courage to tell Shadow "Look, I know you're not taking this seriously. I want you to start fighting seriously, OK?"

Shadow looked at him and said, "As you wish." He begun by casting Deband on himself and Jellen and Zalure on Cap. Taking out his Battle Verge, he sprayed multiple blasts of Foie in Cap's direction. By the time Cap dodged the Foie shots, the tip of the Battle Verge was up to Cap's neck, and Shadow's hand was raised, a yellow aura surrounding it, signaling that Shadow had a blast of Zonde ready for if Cap was able to escape.

"Daaaamn..." Cap said.

"Don't worry, Cap. I am quite experienced. And besides, I thought you were quite talented-usually, most people don't manage to harm me when I'm on the defensive. That, and people sweat a lot more when they're in the face of death."

"Heh..." Cap wiped the sweat off his forehead. Shadow lowered his Battle Verge.

"Oh, and for the record, you lasted a lot longer than most whom I've sparred with in the past. This proves that you're worthy of joining the Black Hand. Welcome to the team, Cap." Shadow extended his hand and awaited a handshake from Cap.

Skye-Fox713
Aug 26, 2006, 11:10 PM
JOE witness the whole test that had taken place and was amazed how much skill Shadow had truly possessed and Cap's appearance had deceived her of what he was capable of, but most of her attention was still focused on the launcher she was holding called the Aegis Launcher and was drooling over it like a girl gone gottie over an expensive piece of jewelry. Then soon remembering the mission that Shadow had given her and with the new acceptance of Cap into the Black Hand and idea popped into the head.

"Shadow, requesting permission to have Cap accompany me on my mission to protect and escort the princess, and request for more information on said royalty, Sir," JOE said with a practiced military tone with her feed shoulder width apart and hands clapsed behind her still holding the Aegis Launcher in a military fassion, as her tail swished from side to side in clear view of both Shadow and Cap. Awainting for Shadow's reply.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-26 21:13 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 26, 2006, 11:25 PM
"Well, I'm glad to be in." Cap then accepts Shadow's handshake. Looking over to the fox girl, he replies. "Oh sure, mission sounds good. . . But I need some weapons. And what is the mission?" Turning back to Shadow, Cap adds. "Also I do have one thing to ask. The job description said something about an award. What exactly is that said reward?"

DonRoyale
Aug 27, 2006, 01:01 PM
Shadow smacked himself on the head. He completely forgot the reward that the test-takers were supposed to take.

"I'm so sorry to the both of you. Hmm...I have an idea. Cap, take this." He handed Cap a pair of strange-looking swords. "These are some prototype weapons I'm also working on. See, here's the thing-they can transform from guns into swords. I'd thought you like them." He thne proceeded to take out his wallet. "Here, I'm giving you each your respective weapons, as well as 10,000 meseta." He gave both Cap and JOE 10,000 meseta.

"So, what about the mission?" JOE asked.

"Yes, well...You see, the princess' name is Oujouhime. (NOTE: 'Oujouhime' is Japanese; it can mean 'princess of death' or 'princess of a royal castle'.) Her highest-ranked guard, Neiya (NOTE: No idea what that means, just a random, cool-sounding name I thought off the top of my head http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif) had noticed that a lot of the kingdom's royalty had been participating in some suspicious activity, and she was afraid that the princess would get kidnapped during her ascension to the throne, which, as described by Neiya, only happened because the previous queen was assassinated."

"Oh, I see..." Cap said.

"Well, I'm going to message Neiya, telling her to set a telepipe." Shadow opened his BEE systems and sent the message. Then, he set a Telepipe of his own for Cap and JOE to follow.

Meanwhile...

"Damn it..." Drake said. The four were surrounded by a large number of Gillchichs, who were closing in on the four. Drake was using his Meteor Cudgel, Carpe was using his Demolition Comet, Aanaki was using a Yaksminkov 9000M, and Razaaki was using a NUG-2000 Bazooka. The four were destroying the Gillchichs quite easily, but they kept coming in bigger and bigger waves.

"Ah, screw this!" Razaaki said. He fired a missile from his bazooka, which destroyed most of them. The few that survived the missile were cut down or shot down.

"I see you've managed to destroy my waves of robots." Nand appeared from the far end of the room from which the four entered.

"Nand!" the four said, together.

"We've got you outnumbered, Nand! Give up!" Drake yelled.

"Heh, give up? I'll show you what happens to those who meddle in the work of the great Sam Nand!" he took out about five strange-looking orbs, and threw them in the air. The orbs turned into copies of Nand.

"Who's outnumbered now?"

Skye-Fox713
Aug 27, 2006, 03:25 PM
JOE was standing in front of Shadow and Cap with the Aegis Launcher at her side as she absorbed the new info on princess Oujouhime and her situation just to the side of the telepipe that Shadow had just set.

“Well we’re no use to the princess if we just sit here,” JOE said as she prepared herself for a public appearance hiding most of her ‘Foxy’ like features, replaced her Flowens shield with a Custom Barrier ver.00 and removed a Custom Ray in a holster from her null-storage box and strapped it around her waist with the gun situated horizontally on her back. Then placed the Aegis Launcher in her null-storage so she would not attract any more unneeded attention than what she get on a regular basis. Then stepped into the telepipe and said.

“See you guys on the flip side,” and teleported away to the 'The Village Of Deceit' and wanted for Cap and possibly Shadow if he was coming along with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-27 13:28 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Aug 27, 2006, 05:06 PM
"Now this is more like it. . . so much money. And these gunswords aren't half bad either. It would be ashame to disassemble them. . ." Glancing down at his blue pistol grip gunsabers, he powers them on revealing a blue blade. Not being able to resist he pulls the trigger launching a narrow blue photon shot.

"I don't think I need two weapons."

Cap powers off the gunswords and starts to disassemble them rapidly as Shadow watches with a hint of displeasure. After a quick assembly, there remains a handle that resembles an "H" and has one trigger. The weapon is powered back on revealing a single photon blade coming out of each spoke. (For those who can't picture this, think Energy Sword / Claw.)

Shadow seems unphased and rather calm after seeing his prototype weapons dismantled. "Can you remake those?" Powering off his new Claw/Saber, Cap replies. "I'll be lucky if this thing survives it's first fight."

With that said, Cap steps in the telepipe and is immediatly brought next to his 'foxy' partner. "We have a long sounding mission ahead of us." Cap holds out his hand waiting for a handshake and says. "Name's Caption M. Flash, and I never did catch your name."

DonRoyale
Aug 27, 2006, 05:43 PM

"..."

Oujouhime was waiting in her room, brushing her hair in front of her giant mirror. She wasn't the talkative type, as she was traumatized by her parent's death. (She watched them being killed and barely escaped herself)

A soft knock on her door triggered a rather sad reflex-Oujouhime reached for her Flowen's Sword, took a stance, and said, "Enter."

The figure opened the door while Oujouhime tightened her grip on her Flowen's Sword, ready to strike. However, she released a sigh of relief when she saw Neiya, fully clad in her armor. "Your Highness, we must leave. This place is no longer safe."

"..." Oujouhime said nothing, and began gathering her belongings to leave when a HUmar in green armor with short, spiky lime hair crashed through the door, along with two tall, black HUcasts. The HUmar had a golden double-edged saber while the two HUcasts each used Stag Cutleries.

"Stop! Don't move, and I will let you both live..." the HUmar said.

"Talon, I should have known." Neiya said, pulling out a Handgun:Milla and aiming it at the one named Talon.

"Neiya, Neiya, Neiya..." He looked at the two HUcasts, who were ready to charge; one at the princess, the other at Neiya. "I thought you were smarter than that. If you kill me, you both die."

"..." Oujouhime looked at Neiya, who was waving a Heaven Striker behind her back. That was the signal for her to move in. She used her Flowen's Sword to kill one of the HUcasts in one swipe. While the other HUcast was charging at Neiya, she aimed the Milla at its head and fired a shot, which killed it. She took out a Heaven Striker, ready to shoot Talon with it, but he had already disappeared.

"Damn it..."

"..."

-------------------------

The six Nands began firing low-temperature bullets at the four, who barely managed to dodge. The twin brothers began firing shots from their respective weapons, but only managed to destroy one of the clones, and that was because the NUG-2000 Bazooka's missile completely destroyed it.

"Heheheh...I let you kill one to test your egos!" Nand pushed a button on his wrist, which generated a shield around all the Nands.

"Damn it," Drake said, "you just don't wanna give up, do you?"

"Don't worry, Drake, it's as simple as destroying his weapons." Carpe Diem rushed in, being careful to avoid the shots, and managed to cut one of the Frozen Shooters in half. However, after he managed to cut it in half, he left himself completely defenseless, and his legs and arms were frozen.

"Heh heh heh...You'll suffer the same fate as Hagane." Nand extended his hand, injecting the aura from the Psychosis Palm into Carpe's head. (NOTE: Aanaki, Razaaki, and Drake are still busy fighting off the Nands, so they can't exactly do anything about it)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Carpe groaned in pain as he was taken over by Nand.

"Now, you belong to me."

"CARPE! NO!!!"

Skye-Fox713
Aug 27, 2006, 11:11 PM
JOE clasped her hand with Cap’s and responded.

“Name’s JOE and it is a nickname that was given to me back when I served in the Pioneer Military Rangers, mostly because on every mission when me and my team had a locked door in our way I would usually be the first one to step forward and blow out the lock on the door and kick it in. Sorta like a G.I. Joe approach to a problem, but my team mates just called me JOE for short and it was also my call sign in my team,” JOE said to Cap as they finished their handshake. Then soon added,” BUT, you must never call me by the name that witch hangs from my neck, because one it brings back bad memories, two it will make me act weird beyond belief, and three it was branded on me by Black Paper when he decided to experiment on me and turn me into this.” As she gestured with one hand to her body referring to the abnormal features and extremities that any normal human or Newman would not have, and covered the irremovable name tag that hung from the also irremovable shock collar with the other.

“ Well JOE, now that we have been properly introduced to one another. I believe I can see the building that princess Oujouhime resides in,” as Cap pointed to a castle looking structure in the near distance residing in what appeared to be the general center of The Village Of Deceit.

“Well then Cap, shall we proceed?”

“Ladies first”

“Very well,” JOE said with a smile and started off at a brisk walk with her mag Diwari and Cap folioing closely behind proceeding towards their objective.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-08-27 21:14 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Sep 7, 2006, 09:32 PM
Sorry for the wait...

"Damn, I didn't think they'd find us here." Neiya said, picking up her and the princess' belongings, getting ready to leave.

"..." Oujouhime looked at the rubble that was once her room. Shards of glass, shrapnel, rubble, and bullet holes were all that was left of her once beautiful living quarters.

"Come on, my lady, we have to go! Besides, that Force took our job to help us. He said he was sending help. With that help, we should be able to defeat Talon and the rest of his forces."

"...OK." Oujouhime got up, took her belongings, and parted with Neiya. Eventually, after some careful maneuvers, they reached a secret outpost in the desert, where they were waiting for the Black Hand's assistance.

----------------------------

Carpe's loud scream of pain soon simmered into a low growl, signaling that Nand had full control over him. That being the case, Nand recalled his copies, knowing that their purpose had been served.

"Damn you, Nand..." Drake said.

Nand laughed and began to walk away, saying, "Don't worry. Your friend will send you all to your graves. Pity I won't be here to see him kill you myself." Nand laughed, walking towards the same door from which he entered.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Razaaki raised his bazooka, firing a missile that homed in on Nand. However, Nand quickly reacted, freezing the missile with a blast from his Frozen Shooter.

"Grr...RAAH!" Drake charged at Nand, ready to strike him with his Meteor Cudgel. However, Carpe Diem got in the way, blocking the hit from Drake's Cudgel with his Demolition Comet.

Carpe spoke up in a monotonous voice, "What is your wish, master?"

"Hmm...kill them."

"Yes, master..." Carpe pushed Drake back a few feet, and Drake decided to break the deadlock. He attacked again, this time doing a vertical strike. Aanaki and Razaaki were looking at Drake fight, when he looked back at them and said, "What are you doing?! He's getting away; don't just stand there, go after him, you idiots!"

Razaaki aimed his bazooka at Nand, firing a missile. Once again, Nand froze the shot, but this time he wasn't able to block the shots from Aanaki's Yaksminkov 900M. He had to raise his guard to avoid being killed. Some of the bullets came in contact with the Psychosis Palm, damaging it slightly.

At that point, Carpe lost the edge in the deadlock he and Drake were in. Jumping back, Carpe gripped his own head, once again screaming loudly in pain.

Nand continued his escape, running into the room where he held Hagane and Ninhongo captive. "Your friends have forced me to make this quick...and very painful." He lifted his hand, and then quickly injected the aura into Hagane's head. However, instead of taking over Hagane, Hagane and Nand both recieved a very large shock which made them see a strange image...

--------------------------

A tall, monstorous figure stood inside a large room, high above the ground. Hagane and Shadow both had their weapons drawn, ready to kill this monster.

The monster's form was disfigured-its right wrist extended into a giant rifle, and the other arm had tentacles instead of a hand.

"GIVE.....ME.....BLOOD...." the creature bellowed. It then continued to screech in a language that Shadow nor Hagane could understand. As Shadow and Hagane dashed in for the attack, everything went white...

------------------------------

To be continued...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-09-07 19:34 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
Sep 8, 2006, 09:55 PM
As the escort team neared princesses Oujouhime’s small castle, JOE had put Diwari away to let him rest and was walking through the crowd backwards some how navigating her way with ease and telling Cap about her many adventures as a hunter and an Army Ranger mean while entering some commands in on the data pad that was secured to the null-storage that was strapped on her left arm. As she was doing this her RAmarl outfit change colors from an urban grays to a desert tans but still retained the same pattern in the camouflage.

“…So I said to my self “Screw this” and blew the lock out with both my of Rayguns and kicked the door in and-,”

“JOE look ou-“

“-Omuff,” JOE just ran into a green clad HUmar with short spiky lime green hair causing them both to trip over each other and land in a heap right next to each other.

“JOE I told you shouldn’t walk backwards while you talk,” Cap reminded JOE of a statement that he had made earlier.

“CRIST! Watch where you’re walking,” the green clad HUmar said with a snobby tone and quickly jumped to his feet and stalked off a very quick pace.

“Well soorrry!” JOE responded with the same attitude as Cap helped her to her feet, but she doubted the HUmar heard her.

Both Cap and JOE decided to ignore the incident and rounded the corner to the castle entrance and Cap was the first one to give the boor bell a buzz. Seconds later an old butler answered the door and asked,” Are you the help Shadow the FOmar send?”

Cap was the first to speak up,” Yes we are,”

“Then please follow me, the princess left a message for you that only a true member of the Black Hand could open.” So they entered the castle with the butler leading them to what he said, what used to be the princesses personal quarters and finally when they arrived at there destination of a room that was left in shambles and bullet holes in the walls, he pointed to a message recorder in the middle of the room and said, “There it is, now if you will excuse me I have other things to attend to.” Then the butler promptly left the room.

Cap looked at JOE, “ Is he gone?” Cap said with the meaning of using JOE’s foxie features like her ears to make shore he had actually left and she responded with a nod as she picked up the message recorder and opened it up with the swipe of her index finger across the lock to find the message was entirely of text with directions to a secret dessert outpost where Oujouhime and Neiya were waiting for them. Knowingly thinking that there might be surveillance equipment in use Both JOE and Cap read the message silently and as quickly a possible. It read

Dear Black Hand members,
The initial plan of escape is no good because 3 traitors managed to enter the castle and attack princess Oujouhime and me in her personal quarters earlier today. Here are the directions to the new location where we can meet.

“So that explains why I’ve been smelling a familiar scent in this room,” JOE said as Cap stowed it in his null-storage unit.

“Why’s that?” Cap asked JOE with an intrigued expression.

“Ya know that Humar that I accidentally bumped into earlier,”

“Ya and your point is?”
“Well I managed to get is scent by accident as well and I don’t forget a scent once I smell it and he was probably one of the 3 hunters that attacked Oujouhime and Neiya just earlier.”

“Well ok, now that we know the partial identity of one of her attackers and a positive identity of the other two,” As Cap gestured to a pair of dead Hucasts that JOE hadn’t noticed, were lying on either side of the room that were partially covered by drapes that had fallen on them,” We should proceed to the beta sight immediately in case some of their buddies decide to show up wondering who is responsible.”

On that note both JOE and Cap hurried out of the castle throw a back door according to the directions contained in the message and ended up in a street market. Witch gave both of the hunters an idea to by some clothing to blend with the native people as well at buy a pair of cantinas for there short journey through some dessert. So soon JOE and Cap were wearing some dark tan robes hoping to lose anyone who would try and follow and they each had a cantina full of water and quickly continued their journey to meet up with the princess at her secret bunker out in the dessert. Following Oujouhime’s and Neiya’s directions and taking some precautions not to attract any attention Cap and JOE soon arrived at the beta location and made their way around the bunker and soon found a door and it was JOE who buzzed the door bell to get the resident’s attention on the inside of the building and was rewarded with a small camera with a speaker attached to it appearing out from the top of the door frame.

“Who are you?!’ the camera barked at the both of them with authority.

JOE immediately responded before Cap could with,” We are members from the Black Hand sent by Shadow whom originally took your quest from the hunters guild and we are the one’s he sent to help you.” It was a few seconds before the camera responded.

“You may enter!” the camera finally let JOE and Cap enter the bunker when it disappeared back in to the door frame and the door slid open sideways and they stepped in to a room with a observation window and a scanning pad next to a door to the right of the window. Then a female voice spoke to them over the intercom and said,” Place your right index fingers on the scanning pad to the left of the door that is on you right, and then we will see if your really telling the truth.”

Cap and JOE did so and after a few seconds of pressing there index fingers on the scanning pad the door magically slid open and they proceeded into the next room where they would hopefully meet princess Oujouhime and her personal guard Neiya after there journey to the bunker.
-
Princess Oujouhime and her personal guard Neiya were standing at a computer console just on the other side of the glass when the two supposed members of the Black Hand entered the secret bunker wearing dark tan cloaks that covered their bodies and faces, one looked almost a foot shorter and had a smaller build ‘possibly making her female’ Neiya thought and ‘her’ hood perked out slightly possibly making her a Numan compared to her possible Hucast or Ramar partner.

Neiya pressed a button on the console and spoke,” Place your right index fingers on the scanning pad to the left of the door that is on you right, and then we will see if your really telling the truth.” Surprisingly both of the cloaked figures did as they were told and soon the door to the observation room opened and the shorter member entered first soon followed by the taller one as the two Black Hand members steeped in side with the door quickly closing behind them.
-
JOE entered the room first followed closely by Cap only to find the Princess Oujouhime sitting in a chair and Neiya waiting on the other side with the door closing behind Cap.

“Hello I’m glad we are finally able to meet in person, and that test we put you through was to make sure that you were really were who you said you were because I had received your Guild Cards from shadow when he messaged via BEE to us that he was sending some help, and my name is Neiya and to my right sitting in the chair is Princess Oujouhime.”

After that was confirmed Cap and JOE introduced them selves, pulled down their hoods, and pushed back there cloaks to reveal their hunters armor underneath and for JOE to show off her foxie like features. Both Oujouhime and Neiya gasped slightly at the appearance of the two hunters with Cap being a Ramar/Humar wearing a long, open trench coat, a white under shirt, and dark pants with auburn hair that covered part of his face and he had a robotic right hand. Then JOE the “Ramarl” wearing a none standard dessert camouflage Ramarl outfit including a glowing Skyle ID badge with a small top complete with arm length gloves, and stocking that covered her lower legs, a half skirt resting around her waist, with a red null-storage bracer and a custom barrier ver.00 on her left arm and a holstered custom ray ver.00 holstered on her waist, along with a custom frame ver.00, sporting instead of human ears she had a pair of 5 inch long "fox" ears, a 2 1/2 foot "fox" tail, a pair of neon orange eyes that had no pupil, lengthened canines, the edges of her mouth curved up similar to a cat, and freckles on her nose and cheek bones with a dog collar around her neck complete with a name tag and a pair of Army dog tags hanging a round her neck.
-
Neiya was surprised that her initial interpretations about JOE when she first walked in wearing the cloak were completely wrong, and she really was some possible experiment of some insane doctor of pioneer 2, but she was close on her guess for Cap that he was a Ramar but what she got wrong was infarct he was a combo of a Ramar and a Humar and dress rather lightly armored unlike his shorter beast like friend. Neiya also made a mental note to ask JOE how she got her beast like features and ask very carefully to not insult her feelings and appearance.
-
Cap was the first one to speak up, “Well now that the introductions are over shall we get going?”

“Indeed,” JOE said as she released Diwari to let him stretch his wings then steeped into an open space in the observation room and prepared a Ryuker back to the Central Dome in the forest where Shadow said he would meet them when successfully escorted Princess Oujouhime and her body guard Neiya.

“Want!” Neiya said with a slightly extended arm, “Before we go anywhere we need to deal with the Traitors that have been popping up in the town trying to over throw a Fair and Just Government for their own wants and purposes and find out why? Deal?”

JOE and Cap glanced at each other, nodded, and said simultaneously, “Deal.”
Cap started out with, “So where do we start.”
Neiya started to speak with, “Well…”

What will happen next in The Village Of Deceit with ower new band of heros?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-09-08 19:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-09-08 20:09 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Sep 9, 2006, 12:35 PM
Neiya breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you. Now, here's our plan. The clan of traitors is hiding in a base in the center of town. The base is heavily guarded, so we need you guys to sneak in instead of leading a full frontal assault. After we sneak in, we have to be quick-the leader will be guarded by only his most elite soldiers, so be prepared for a tough fight, OK, guys?"

"...I'm coming with you." Oujouhime said, getting up.

"Princess?" Neiya looked at her. "You can't! If they kill you, then he will ascend to the throne, and all hope of saving this village will be lost!"

"...I'll be fine, don't worry." She drew out her utility belt, which had mates, fluids, and other such items attached to it. She then drew her weapons: A Holy Ray, a Shouren, and a Yasha.

"Very well. Follow me, then..." Neiya guided the four to the center of town, just outside the hiding place of the traitors.

Neiya crouched down, whispering to the others, "All right, guys. There's a secret underground entrance right here..." She lifted a box off of a trap door. Opening it, the four entered, sealing off the door to ensure the traitors would not find it. She then amplified the light of her MAG, her blue Sato. The others did the same, JOE using her Diwari and Oujouhime using her white Sato.

The three continued walking until they reached another door straight above them. "Here it is." Neiya said, "This is the door that will take us to the ventalation system of the base." She opened the door, and the four entered the ventalation system.

After some squirming around undetected, the four reached the room of the leader. However, unbeknownst to them, the leader already knew that they were there, and pushed a button on his throne, which caused the ventalation system in the room to collapse, causing the four to fall to the floor.

"Hahahahaha!" the leader laughed, "did you really think you'd be able to infiltrate this base so easily?"

"Damn you, Malachi..." Neiya pulled out her Handgun:Milla and pointed it at the leader, whose name was apparently Malachi. The two guards beside him shielded Malachi with their Yunchangs, ready to deflect the bullets.

"Talon!" Malachi called out. Talon emerged from the door, with three guards surrounding him, all of them HUcasts. (Seems they have a lot of them here)

"...Talon..." Oujouhime said.

------------------------------

"Brother!" Ninhongo yelled. The force from the shock knocked out Hagane and stunned Nand.

"Nand!" Aanaki and Razaaki emerged from the door, guns pointed at Nand.

"Grr...Damn it!" Nand shot his Frozen Shooter at the ground, creating a wall of ice that seperated Nand and Hagane from the others. However, the ice destroyed the shackles that bound Hagane. He got up and charged at Nand. He started by destroying the Psychosis Palm, which freed Carpe Diem from Nand's control.

"Curses!" Nand got up and began to run. He once again created a wall of ice with his Frozen Shooter, seperating him from Hagane. He then ran in the opposite direction, eventually fading from sight.

"Damn, he got away!" Razaaki said. "Hey, Hagane, stand back!" He fired a shot from his bazooka, which destroyed the walls of ice. Aanaki then freed Ninhongo. The two anroids picked up their weapons, offered their thanks, and were about to chase after Nand when Hagane told them, "Don't bother. By now, he's long gone. Let's just be thankful that we're free."

The four left the room, only to find both Carpe and Drake on the ground. They were both unconcious, but Drake looked worse off, having many open wounds strewn across him.

Aanaki reacted quickly, opening his BEE system. "Shadow, quick, set a Telepipe! We've accomplished the mission, but both Drake and Carpe are unconcious, and Drake looks like he's badly hurt!"

--------------------------

Shadow looked at his BEE system, having a new message. He casted Ryuker, and immediately, the six of them all emerged from the telepipe. Shadow immediately healed Drake's wounds with Resta, and then proceeded to heal Carpe Diem. However, Carpe seemed like he wasn't wounded.

"That's strange..." Hagane said, "it must be Nand's psychosis device that's causing this."

"Speaking of Nand," Shadow said, "where is he?"

"Sorry, Shadow..." Ninhongo said, "Hagane was about to capture him when he slipped right through us. We're sorry."

"That's fine, I'm just glad to see you're all safe. Speaking of which..." he walked up to the four Rangers, and struck a smile. "Nice to meet you all, and welcome to the Black Hand." He put his hand out. It was met with the hands of the four Rangers.

-------------------------------------

"Wh-where...am I?" Carpe Diem was wandering around the strange world he'd found himself a part of. The world apparently had no solid ground, but Carpe felt like he could walk just fine, under the circumstances.

He looked around him. The world had its similarities to Pioneer 2-the buildings, the makeup of the structures-but there was one problem. Looking around, the ground, the sky, the walls-all of them were a strange rainbow color. Also, there wasn't a person in sight, or so Carpe thought, until he saw a strange child on the other side of the hallway.

"Who are you?" Carpe called out. However, instead of replying, the child flew off. Capre chased the child, again yelling out, louder this time, "WHO ARE YOU?!!"

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 14, 2006, 09:20 PM
No one has postedin awhile even though it was kind of 'implied' I should since you two posted >_>;;
Who's up next http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

"Is that a PARTISAN!? Oh man, a guard with a partisan, funniest thing I've seen all day. . . but back to buisness." Caption points his claw/gun/saber at one of the guards and dashes forward. The guard gains footing and awaits Cap's attack. A quick shot is squeezed and narrowly deflected by the guard back at Cap. In return, Cap deflects his own shot into the other guard who falls to the floor, obviously not expecting the sudden deflection.

Seeing his partner slain enrages the first guard and he goes for a downward slice. Cap catches the Yunchang in his metalic hand and thrusts his claw/gun into the guard. Before a smirk can even cross Cap's lips he is tackled by one of the Hucasts and narrowly dodges a punch to his head. The android thrusts it's fist forward but it stops within centimeters of Cap's nose. The head was blown off. Looking to his right, he sees Joe pointing a Custom Ray, smoke still spilling out of the barrel. They give eachother a quick nod and look toward the remaining Hucasts and Talon.

Joe pulls out a Blizzard Vulcan in her left hand, sitll wielding the Custom Ray in her right, and opens fire at the Hucasts which simply absorb the shots. Cap dashes forward again and notices that his weapon is shaking while making a humming sound. "Damn it! Nothing ever lasts." A look of strong annoyance lays upon Cap's face as he throws his claw/gun at one of the Hucasts. It lands right in his stomach then promptly explodes leaving nothing but scrap metal. The last Hucast charges Cap in a flurry of punches, kicks, and other hand-to-hand moves while Cap does his best to dodge the blows. "Yo, someone do something!"

DonRoyale
Sep 14, 2006, 10:04 PM
Fine, I will! >:C

"...Talon, why?" Oujouhime said.

"I have my reasons, princess..." Talon said, gripping his weapon, a Lavis Cannon.

Oujouhime took out her Shouren in response. The two charged at each other, sabers clashing.

"Cap!" Neiya took out her Handgun:Milla and fired at the last HUcast, blowing his head clean off.

"Whew, thanks, Neiya." Cap said.

"Here, Cap, see what you can do with this!" Neiya tossed a Varista at Cap.

Back at the fight, because of Talon's pure strength, the deadlock seemed to be in his favor, so Oujouhime broke it, dodging backwards. As she did, though, a wave of energy fired from the Lavis Cannon, striking Oujouhime in the chest.

"Aah!" Oujouhime screamed in pain.

"No, princess!" Neiya fired a shot at Talon, but the deceitful leader of the traitors had apparently jumped out of his throne while nobody noticed. He used his weapon, a Guren, to block it.

However, seeing as the leader was right near him, Talon decided now would be the best time to initiate his plan. He struck the leader in the back, causing him to fall to the ground, bleeding.

"Aah! Talon! What is the meaning of this?!" the leader said.

"I'm doing what's right, and that means you're going down." He went for the finishing strike, but the leader managed to jump back. He charged at Talon, using his Guren to burn Talon on the arm, causing him to drop his weapon.

Defenceless, the leader decided to go in for the kill, however Oujouhime blocked the strike of his Guren with her Shouren. Because of the legend of the unity of these two swords, a bright light flashed, blinding everyone...

When the light receded, the leader was gone, and everyone was safe.

"Talon..." Oujouhime did something that made Neiya almost cry-she smiled. "...it's good to see you're still with us, brother."

"Wait, WHAT?!" Cap said. "You guys are brother and sister?!"

"That's right, Cap..." Talon replied, "I'd infiltrated their base of operations to find out what it was they were up to. However, without me or his androids, he's nothing. He won't be bothering you.

JOE opened her BEE system. She sent a message to Shadow, saying, "Shadow, mission accomplished. We're going to stay in the village to make sure nobody tries anything funny while Oujouhime ascends to the throne."

Shadow replied, "Perfect, well done, both of you. I'm coming to you, I want to introduce you to some new members." JOE set a telepipe, and Shadow, Aanaki, and Razaaki emerged.

After the introductions, the eight stayed in the village for a few more days, then finally celebrated the acension of Oujouhime to the throne of the Village Of Deceit.

After being crowned, Oujouhime said, "Thank you all, but this is not my victory. This ascension would not have happened if not for the brave and powerful members of the Black Hand. Please, as a token of my gratitude, I wish to rename this city "The Village Of The Black Hand"! Shadow and the rest of the Black Hand stood up as everyone clapped and cheered.

"What happened to the resistance?" Shadow asked JOE.

"Sorry, Shadow," JOE replied, "but something happened."

"Hm?"

"When Oujouhime's Shouren met the leader's Guren, a bright light blinded us...in that time, the leader escaped. We couldn't stop him."

"It's OK, we'll get him next time." Shadow said.

And so ends the journey of the Village Of The Black Hand.

(Don't worry guys, as soon as I think of something, I'll have another mission for you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Skye-Fox713
Sep 24, 2006, 03:05 PM
just somthing to keep the rp thread active
JOE was walking around trying to escape the celebration of saving the town and find a quiet spot in the castle where she could get away from the crowd, hand shakes, posing for pictures, and giving auto graphs, JOE wasn’t used to getting this much attention at all and needed some time alone. ‘I’m a fox for crying out loud, I need solitude!’ JOE thought to herself as she navigated through the small crowd to a corner in the dining hall where Shadow happened to be standing in the corner some how not attracting any attention, and leaned against the wall to his left.

“So how are you liking the celebration?” as Shadow noticed JOE’s approach.

“Well you could say that I’m not one into social gatherings much, mostly because of my other fox half the demands a great deal of solitude” JOE said as she observed the crowd for the other members of the Black Hand.

“Well since we are here and uninterrupted I’ve been meaning to ask you how did you escape that many savage wolves back in the forest?” Shadow asked JOE whit a great amount of curiosity witch he had a felling he would soon regret.

“Oh, ya, you asked me soothing like that back in the forest when you helped me out with that situation. Well to put it as simply as I can those wolves wanted me to bare their children, yep that’s what they wanted to do to me against my will so…those wolves were going to tackle me, hold me down on all fours, rip my pants off and give it to me all night long if I wanted to or not, and if you hadn’t helped me in that situation I would probably still be in that forest and more than likely baring a child or children,” JOE said directly to Shadow whom had a regretful look on his face

“How would that be possible, for you to bare wolf cubes, it’s impossible your mostly human. The genetic codes won’t match up,” Shadow asked with still impending curiosity.

“That is what I thought to until after that same situation happened for the second time, and that was a long while ago, that if those wolves try to do that to me that there is only one thing possible. I must smell like them, it was the only other possible explanation, and for the genetic codes matching up a numan by the name of Dr. Montague confirmed that my DNA is compatible with any relative of the wolves of Reagol, so I have been trying to watch myself ever since,” JOE answered Shadow in a very calm tone.

Shadow was about to say something about if JOE had acquainted herself to the new Black Hand members he had brought along with him, but was interrupted by Neiya whom had approached the two hunters while they were in conversation.

“JOE I’ve been looking for you, I’ve been meaning to ask you something,” Neiya said directly to JOE as she took the spot to JOE’s left. Neiya was in full dress uniform representing the royal guard of the queen.

“I’m all ears,” JOE replied perking her fox ears up into the full view of Neiya and letting her tail show that dropped nearly to her ankles and was twitching slightly in nervousness.
“Well I was wondering since the first time that I met you and Cap in that bunker. I wanted to ask you where did you get your “animal like” features,” Neiya said in a very casual tone trying not to insult JOE on her appearance as her ears turned this way and that listening to the surroundings.

“Ah, yes the first question almost everybody asks me the first time they meet me, Well to start off I was in the Army Rangers when it happened and it was my very last mission serving the military. It was a solo mission to hack some Intel on a numan by the name of Black Paper; well to sum it up I was captured, rendered unconsenice, had my genes spliced with a animal named a Red Fox, and then had to go throw several years of racism, ridicule, and humiliation, but ended up as a more effective killing machine and my techniques are just as good as any other RAmarl with my level of experience,” JOE answered with a precision of practice for any one who asked the same question.

“Oh, I’m sorry I thought you were the product of some sick and twisted scientist, you must had a tough time trying to cope with the problem after the incident, cause you actually had a normal life at one time,” Neiya said with a sorry and regretful tone and look in her face.

“That ok I get that a lot, the biggest problems was an obedience factor that I still have trouble controlling today, like the impulses that a normal house dog would have similar to the commands like go fetch, sit, heal, etcetera,” as JOE was finishing her sentence she turned to Shadow whom was about to leave, “Shadow, so when are you going to brief everybody on what we are going to do next.”

“I’ll brief everybody when we get back to the central dome or pioneer two, besides we should probably start to head back now. Not to mention you still need to acquaint your self to the other two new members,” as Shadow turned his head in response and dogged some higher up that wanted to get their picture taken with him and JOE proceeded to take the same evasive maneuvers and turned to say.

“Neiya, I hope you got all the answers you were looking for,”

“Yes I did, and good luck JOE until our paths cross again”

JOE followed Shadow throw the crowd and out the main gate with few difficulties to meet up with the rest of the Black Hand where Cap, Aanaki, and Razaaki waited.

“So,” JOE said to Shadow, “Where we headed next?”

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-09-24 13:06 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Sep 28, 2006, 06:57 PM
Sorry I've been gone so long...Having your laptop hacked is NOT FUN, I assure you @_@

After celebrating, Oujouhime and Neiya went back with the rest of the Black Hand back to the Central Dome. They met Hagane and Ninhongo there, who were tending to Carpe Diem.

"What's wrong, guys?" Shadow asked.

"Drake is fine, he's just resting, but we're still unsure of what's happening to Carpe..." Hagane said.

All of a sudden, Shadow's BEE system beeped. "Oh, a mission?" Opening it, the image of a FOmarl appeared. "Force Shadow, we desperately need the help of you and your organization. Our mountain, Mt. Kami, is under attack."

"Well, how large is the force? We'll send help right away, but we need to know what we're dealing with." Shadow replied.

"The force is quite large, so I request that you send whatever forces you have. Please, I'm begging you, we're in deserate danger...Our forces are small, they only consist of myself and my attendant."

"We'll send all the ahnds we have available." Shadow said. He then closed his BEE system and looked at the Black Hand members. "Hmm...Cap, JOE, we will investigate. We'll call Aanaki, Razaaki, Oujouhime, and Neiya once we know exactly what we're dealing with. All right, guys, let's go!" Shadow casted Ryuker, warping back to Pioneer 2 with JOE and Cap. He then took the other telepipe, and found himself at the top of a very beautiful mountain.

"Shadow? I would have thought your force would have been larger than just you three."

"I just need to see what we're dealing with...I'll call for reinforcements once I can properly judge the enemy's strength. Besides, these are two of my best, and I'm the leader, so I can assure you that I can provide adequate protection to the two of you."

"Wonderful, thank you..." the FOmarl said, poltiely taking a short bow. "Oh! I'd forgotten to introcue myself." She held out her hand. "I am Otohime. My attendant, who's currently scouting the area for enemy activity, is named Samsara. She'll be returning with a report shortly."

"I see...Cap, JOE, you may relax for now. I wish to have a word with you, Otohime." Shadow said.

"Right, thanks, boss." Cap said. He looked around for a chair. There were no chairs, not even any benches among the fields of flowers and small open buildings on the surface. However, the small temples were beautifully built. Curious of the territory, Cap decided to explore. As for JOE, she found a cherry blossom tree a few feet away and lay down, relaxing.

"Otohime, I need you to tell me everything."

"Yes, of course...Well, you see, Shadow, we're a peaceful tribe of the mountain. However, the two tribes surrounding us are at war. They see this place as a strategic stronghold, and wish to control it. However, the two tribes are not only extremely greedy and vindictive, but they also plan to destroy the wildlife around this beautiful place."

"Oh, my..." Shadow said with a sad look on his face. "I will not let them destroy this place, I promise."

"Thank you very much, Shadow." Otohime said with a smile on her face. She then walked off, leaving Shadow to plan a defense.

Trust me guys, this will be huge. A lot of big battles are involved here, so expect to be in the heat of battle often.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SereneShadows on 2006-09-28 16:59 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Sep 29, 2006, 04:12 PM
Alrighty. Haven't posted since I couldn't really find a spot. . .
So I'll just wait to get involved into the story ;D

"Hmm, what could be in here?" Cap walks into the temple and begins to search for anything of interest. With some strange stroke of luck Cap has found himself in what seems to be a museum or gallery of weaponry. Plenty of previously seen weapons, rarities and many artifacts. "No way! I've never seen a real one. . . Well I have a job to do so I can simply consider this payment." Taking the weapon off the rack, he also scrutinizes it's amunition and it's other features. With a smirk, Cap walks out of the temple rather satisfied and humming.
Joe, seeing Cap's pleased face asks "You find something in there?" Looking over the tree Joe was seated under Cap replies "Oh yes, I found something great. Check this thing out." While finishing his sentence, Cap pulls out his find. Seeing Cap's find Joe says "What is that thing? And where is the photon core?" The weapon Cap found is none other than an AK-47, drum fed and all. "No core, this baby runs on bullets. Solid metal rounds. Anyways, what are we supposed to do now?"

DonRoyale
Oct 5, 2006, 03:26 PM
Sorry, guys, you know I'm stripped for time. I should be back on the mainstream time you're used to seeing in a week or so. I promise I'll be back to my large amount of online time soon. I've just been so busy, with school and whatnot.

--------------------------------

"So, are we ready?" A tall, dark-skinned FOmar dressed in dark blue robes stood on top of a large rock.

"Basilisk, you don't have to worry. They have a small force, we shall wipe them out with ease." A medium-height, dark purple HUcast said.

"Heh, I don't care. I just want whatever items of worth they have." A short, black and grey RAcaseal smirked and looked in the direction of the temples.

"Fine, then...I'll do my part." said a tall, grey and orange HUcast.

"We're the Slithering Shadows, we can't lose." said a tall HUmar with red hair and a black and red suit.

"All right, here's the plan. We're going to surround them." Basilisk pointed to the orange HUcast. "Igneous, you'll lead the small task force. When they think that that is our main force..." He pointed at the dark HUcast. "...Dementia, you'll rush in from the back with the larger force." He looked at the RAcaseal. "Whisper, you'll use your guards and take control of the weapons vault." Finally, he looked at the HUmar. "Janus, you're with me. We'll give their execs a fight to remember!"

Igneous rubbed his chin, then said, "Roger."

Dementia grabbed his Demolition Comet. "Heh...This should be fun..."

Whisper took hold of her Kunai. "I bet they have some nice weapons I can steal!"

Janus unsheathed his Flowen's Sword. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

Basilisk got up, picked up his Snake Spire, and said, "All right, troops, move out!" With that, the respective leaders paired off with the troops into groups and moved to their ordered positions.

Meanwhile...

"So, they're after you for your weapons?"

"Yes...We believe the souls of great warriors of our clans were sealed into them at the time of their respecitve deaths. The Slithering Shadows see those weapons as items of great worth...but it's more complicated than that. See, they want to do more than just steal our weapons. They want to loot homes, rape the women, and burn our temples of worship."

"Hmmm...I see. I'll do what I can to protect them..."

"Thank you, Shadow. However, there is one weapon I ask that you protect above all else, the-" Otohime was (conveniently http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif) cut off by a siren. "Oh no, they're attacking!"

Shadow opened his BEE system. "JOE, take the back. Cap, guard the weapons vault. I'll protect the temple, and Otohime and Samsara will protect the front. MOVE!" He armed himself with his Soul Banish, and walked just outside the temple, watching the people panicking, running back into their homes, while the guards positioned themselves.

"I'm in position." Cap said.

"As am I." JOE said.

"We're ready." Otohime said.

"Hah! Fools...I at least give them credit for preparedness." Igneous said, carrying his Zanba.

"Hahahaha!" Dementia said. "ALL OF YOU WILL DIE!" He ran forward, but was stopped by JOE. "What?! Reinforcements?!"

"Suprise!" JOE said.

"Waht a waste...spending all their time guarding their sides, when I can just slip through their guard!"

"Oh, really?" Cap said, emerging from the door.

"Their temple is completely unprotected..." Basilisk said, shooting a blast of Foie at the temple.

An ice blast of Barta met Basilisk's Foie.

"?!"

"Weren't expecting reinforcements, were you, now? Prepare for defeat!" Shadow said, taking a battle stance.

"Oh, but can you defeat two opponents at the same time?" Janus said, emerging from the shadows and taking a battle stances alongside Basilisk.

"Well, then..." Shadow said as Basilisk smirked. "...I'll just have to make sure you don't interrupt, Hunter!" He used a ring of Gifoie to trap Janus, so that he wouldn't interfere with the fight between Shadow and Basilisk.

"Well, then, Force, show me what little skill you possess." Basilisk said.

-------

Don't kill them, guys, OK? This season needs to last a few entries at least...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Skye-Fox713
Oct 9, 2006, 07:48 PM
As JOE was relaxing under the cherry blossom tree, as Shadow had suggested while he went and spoke with Otohime in private or so he thought. As always in an involuntary reaction JOE’s fox ears perked up to listen to what they were talking about. This hilltop village was going to be attacked at any time, by a select few smaller bands of people that sought the advantages and riches this hilltop village withheld from them, but before she could hear the whole conversation her inner animal instincts had a sudden spurge of control. In what seemed an instant JOE crouched to all fours and low on her haunches, leaped up into the cherry blossom tree with a fox like agility and perched herself on a pair of branches so that she could seat herself in a comfortable position with her tail swinging rather happily in between the two branches and sniffed at the cherry blossoms eagerly admiring their beauty in the world of smells and appearance. As JOE heard some rather gleeful humming coming from the temple that cap had entered a few minuets earlier. So she climbed down from the height of cherry blossom tree and sat at the base in a cross legged fashion just as Cap walked out of the near by temple with a smirk on his face.

With a smirk, Cap walked out of the temple rather satisfied and humming.
Joe, seeing Cap's pleased face asks, "You find something in there?" Looking over the tree Joe was seated under Cap replies "Oh yes, I found something great. Check this thing out." While finishing his sentence, Cap pulls out his find. Seeing Cap's find Joe says, "What is that thing? And where is the photon core?" The weapon Cap found is none other than an AK-47, drum fed and all. "No core, this baby runs on bullets, solid metal rounds. Anyways, what are we supposed to do now?"

“Just wait till Shadow gives us any new directions on what we are going to do to protect this village and its artifacts,” JOE replied to Cap’s question, and so they waited for shadow to give them orders on what to do next. So JOE released Diwari from her null storage so that he could stretch his wings, and scratched her ears and stroked her tail’s soft fur while they still had time to relax.

A siren sounded off form somewhere in the center of the village. "Oh no, they're attacking!"

Soon after with the sound of a beep JOE opened her BEE system to hear a real time message from Shadow. "JOE, take the back. Cap, guard the weapons vault. I'll protect the temple, and Otohime and Samsara will protect the front. MOVE!"

On that note, out of her null storage JOE pulled a Double Brand that she stuck in her belt and a holstered rifle that she received when she was serving in the military. It was known as the Revolver Rifle for obvious reasons that it looked like an over sized revolver with a stock and rifle grip. The Revolver Rifle is a 2 ½ foot long, semi-automatic that fires photon rounds that are so high on the scale, normal photon scanners can barely read it. Slung it across her back, climbed a near cherry blossom tree hoped across a couple rooftops and raced toured the back of the town with Diwari zipping along right at her heals. When she reached the back of the town, it mostly consisted of the homes of the town’s people and spots of waist high tall grass that was dense enough to hide in. Instead found a decent rooftop to get the jump on anyone who would try to attack from the back, and strained her Fox senses to their fullest to catch any sign of attack before the attacker could ring harm to anyone. With the live message feed still going Cap responded to Shadow’s orders that he was in position.

"As am I." JOE said. No sooner when she said that a dark HUcast came charging into view wielding what appeared to be a Demolition Comet with the essence of an enjoyment of the slaughter profusely poring off his humanoid form. With a swish of her black tipped orange Fox tail, judging the HUcast’s line of approach, JOE lowered herself form the rooftop position and drew her Double Brand from her belt, because from past knowledge gunning down a charging HUcast is quite difficult because of their android speed, reaction time, and the fact that it is an android. Then hid in some tall grass right in the path he was running and it was not even 60 seconds when JOE heard the android laugh at the top of his lungs.

"Hahahaha!" the HUcast said. "ALL OF YOU WILL DIE!" He ran forward, but was stopped by JOE. "What?! Reinforcements?!"

"Surprise!" JOE said, and Diwari beeped angrily at the dark a TALL HUcast that looked easily 7 feet tall even at the distance of 25 yards, compared to JOE’s 5-foot frame. With her Fox ears pointed in an upward position turning from side to side, her tail swishing from side to side with the essence of a hidden inner being full of anger and wrath, but JOE’s face displayed an emotion of a battle hardened warrior. Using the moment of time she had JOE cast Shifta and Deband on herself then Jellen and Zalure on the HUcast.

“Well you’re a cute one aren’t ya, I know some people that would just love to do nasty things to you before they kill you,” the tall HUcast paused his advance to bellowed in JOE’s direction evidently slightly surprised by her appearance. ‘Trying to strike fear in me eh’ JOE thought to herself,’ but the smell he gives off he probably dose’.

“I will not allow you to bring harm to this village,” JOE responded to the HUcast as she ignited her Double Brand.

“That’s to bad, guess I’ll have to kill you to, you would have made a good pet to,” as the HUcast leaped for an overhead strike at the last word. Slowed by Jellen and Zalure JOE easily rolled under the leaping HUcast, then lined up a strike at the HUcast’s back which was barely blocked by the slowed android. Soon after the block the Jellen and Zalure techs where shaken off by the tall android, then spun around and struck out horizontally that JOE blocked with her Double Brand thanks to her fox like reflexes and the assistance of the Shifta and Deband techs. Soon both the HUcast and JOE were exchanging between offense and defense. Not long after her engagement with the HUcast the large force that he was leading was engaged in a firefight with the town guard valiantly defending their village.

Sketch of the revolver rifle
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/Ghost713/psoRP_chara_1.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-10-10 14:17 ]</font>

Skye-Fox713
Oct 20, 2006, 12:04 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif sorry for the dobble post ,but I wont let this thread die.(it is getting to good to let it die)

so any way's

JOE had just spun her Double Brand above her head to ward off the HUcast that was just about to go for an overhead strike and leaned into the Hucast for an offensive strike for the legs witch was blocked and spun for the head which was also blocked. The Shifta and Deband techs wore off just as the HUcast stabbed at JOE’s mid-section, this time JOE was too slow, she barely dogged it and the Demolition Comet just grazed her side in several spots. JOE winced from the pain as a touch of blood trickled from the wounds. Quickly she spun for the Cast’s chest only to receive a kick in the chest, her inner animal scenes saw it coming and moving with the kick she reduced the damage and rolled backwards to regain her feet.

“Ooh that must of heart,” the HUcast said, “ I haven’t had a fight like this in a long time, thusly allow me to introduce my self I am Dementia, and if you surrender now I will grant you a quick death.”

“I don’t think so Dementia” JOE responded, “ and you may know me as Maeaszloli (Ma-e-as-zloli: Fox Light (Navaho code talker for flight)).” As she stepped into Dementia and they started to dance around one another with great skill. Both blocking and attacking at the same time, when one is skilled enough with a double saber that person could make it swing so that it looks like an exotic dance.

JOE could hear the setting off of techs in the direction of the main temple ‘Shadow must have engaged another force’ she thought, but had to defend the back side of the town and concentrate on her current fight with Dementia the HUcast. He had struck out at JOE’s arm and she blocked, but was pushed back by Dementia’s strength and the Demolition Comet’s half a dozen blades cut deep into JOE’s arm, she cried out in pain or was it more of a lions roar that she screamed. She rolled away from the weapons blades he stuck again, this time the Demolition Comet’s blades met the Custom Barrier on JOE’s left then launched a Zonde from her injured right. The lighting overloaded Dementia’s systems and was stunned for only seconds which was plenty of time for JOE to step back and cast Resta on herself and healed the cuts on her mid-section and slightly heal and stop the bleeding on her right arm, but was still in an amount of pain.

‘ I have to let It out’ JOE thought to herself, she knew she was becoming desperate ‘ I have to let some of it out’ she thought. So she took a deep breath and inhaled, she was in a shaded white room that was about 20ft x 13ft with the beast leashed with a black leash to the opposite wall a single window near the ceiling shined a moonlit light into the room. It had no door; JOE walked over to the beast slowly and could clearly hear a dull purr coming from the beast. This was her inner animal, it looked exactly like her except for some key points, the most visible one was that fur covered it’s entire body in the exact color of a fox that would normally be invisible when JOE is in control. Next is that the tail is never still it’s always moving like snake on the run, the ears are always moving turning poking up and drooping down listening, the nose always smelling hunting out the next victim, the solid neon iris and no pupil darting form side to side analyzing its surroundings. Lastly the expression the never changing innocent curiosity shining in the eyes with a plastered murderous smile showing the ivory white k-nines. JOE unhooked the leash from the identical collar that she was wearing, the instant she did this the beast jumped her kicking her in the gut knocking the wind from her lungs and throwing her against the wall on the side she came from landing in a heap. Then with one had the beast picked JOE up buy the neck and her ears and tail was slowly Turing from side to side as the beast started to lift her off her feet and choke her. Then with the other hand pulled a white leash from the wall and hooked it to JOE’s collar. It was like being injected with a neurotoxin so that you could still see, hear, feel, and barley talk at a whisper, fell to her knees, and could only be helpless as the best wrapped its limbs around hers and start to molest her body.

(insert 3 Days Grace- Animal sound track for backgrond music)

The beast put its mouth close to JOE’s ear and said, “Now Maeaszloli is in control,” as Maeaszloli frisked JOE’s body in an even more sexual way with JOE’s own limbs, and absorbed all of JOE’s thoughts, memories, and visions since the last time she had gained control over JOE. The only thing that JOE could bring herself to say was, “no!” in a desperate whisper. All of this had happened in the confides of that small white room in the time it took to inhale and exhale the deep breath that now Maeaszloli had just took.

As Dementia recovered from the Zonde shock he was almost shocked again by the appearance of Maeaszloli with the now fur covered body, the never motionless tail ears and eyes, and the expression she now conveyed and prepared himself

“Now Dementia fights the real Maeaszloli,” JOE heard Maeaszloli speak from her own mouth that was now Maeaszloli’s ‘it never speaks unless it has to’ JOE thought as she was falling throw what seemed a endless abyss that she could see what it was doing to her body but couldn’t do anything as Maeaszloli frisked JOE body more exotically back in that white room that was JOE’s mind.

It launched at Dementia with a furry she could barley match only when she was very angry. Dementia was starting to lose the fight to Maeaszloli as he took more and more damage to his own body as well as his moral, but was getting in a hit here and there making Maeaszloli bleed more and more, little by little. If he was going to die her was going to take her with him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-10-28 19:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-10-28 19:31 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Oct 20, 2006, 08:45 PM
I didn't post because I was waiting for SS to post. I'm not about to let this die, now...

"Feh..." Shadow said, brushing his hair. As he did, the fingers he used begun to barely glow, and had Basilisk not seen the glow, the blast of Rafoie that followed would have incinerated him.

"Not bad, Force..." Basilisk said. He raised his hand, shooting a blast of Barta at him. Shadow jumped in the air to dodge, then shot a blast of Gizonde at Basilisk, who barely dodged.

"Heh, a war of techniques, is it? Then this is a war of endurance as well, I see..." Shadow said, spinning a ring of Gifoie.

"I suppose so." Basilisk shot Foie at Shadow, who responded by using Rafoie to absorb it. However, the ring of Gifoie had reached Basilisk, and he was forced to jump. However, he didn't notice that Shadow used the Rafoie blast as an opportunity to jump on top of the temple, and attack Basilisk in the air.

"YOU'RE MINE!" Shadow used a vertical slash with his Soul Banish, but Basilisk responded with a vertical slash from his Snake Spire. The attacks nearly cancelled each other out, due to them connecting simeltaneously, but they both recieved wounds; Shadow to the chest, and Basilisk to the head.

When both warriors landed, they both were dizzy, and had a hard time keeping on two feet. However, Shadow recovered first.

I've got to end this soon...otherwise he'll kill everyone here...Shadow thought. "Hey, you, Basilisk...Consider yourself lucky...You're the first to witness my secret technique!" Shadow raised his hands in the air, pointing his Soul Banish in the sky.

The clouds gathered, lightning coming down from them. However, the lightning wasn't what caused Basilisk's minions to run in fear; it was the large meteors that came down from the sky.

The meteors were expertly controlled by Shadow-they only hit the area directly where Shadow and Basilisk were fighting. Their impact caused large blasts of what looked like Rafoie.

After the smoke cleared, Basilisk was leaning on one of the obelisks surrounding the temple.

"I'll give you one last chance, Basilisk...Retreat, and never come back. That, or die. It is your choice."

Basilisk had no choice. He knew if he continued fighting, he'd die for sure. "Urrgh...MEN! Retreat!" Upon hearing this, their force gathered, and headed for their base on the other side of the mountain.

Shadow casted Resta on his wounds, and then checked on his allies. He headed first to where JOE was fighting Dementia.

Upon seeing the beast that took over JOE, Shadow stopped his advance, raising his Soul Banish. He knew that that animal would kill him if he let his guard down.

So this is what they did to her...

Skye-Fox713
Oct 28, 2006, 11:56 PM
Been wondering where Sarg_Slinger has been. He has been unactive on here lately. Anyways here we go

There was a brief pas between both Maeaszloli and Dementia in their dance of spinning double swords. Dementia had scars all over his armor, had been stabbed straight through in the chest, a now troubling left leg, and a near useless right arm, and had been slashed in several places all over that had damaged important circuitry. Maeaszloli wasn’t doing any much better with JOE’s body. She had several minor cuts all over, a deeper cut here and there and the cuts on her left arm were bleeding again, mudding her fur, and probably had a broken rib or two. The normally invisible Custom Frame was fizzing between partly visible to somewhat visible, JOE’s uniform was halfway near completely torn off and a couple of well-placed cuts would case both her top and pants to fall off. Diwari had also taken a couple of grazes but was doing fine. Then footsteps sounded off coming closer and closer from the direction of the temples, both Maeaszloli and Dementia turned their head in the direction of the footsteps, and soon Shadow appeared from around the corner of a house and quickly readied himself for combat.

Both Maeaszloli and Dementia’s blades met and were together soon after shadow appeared as they each tried to gain the upper hand but Dementia’s strength prevailed and pushed the beast Maeaszloli back and just when the finishing blow could was about to strike Maeaszloli down for good. There was a bright flash from JOE’s hunters gantlet and disappeared for less than a second and with another flash Maeaszloli appeared a good five steps away from Dementia’s backside and turned to face her for a brief moment before their blades met again in a fierce battle for dominance.

JOE didn’t know weather or not Shadow had readied himself so quickly because him wanting to assist in purging the enemies from the village or at the sight of her being taken over by the beast Maeaszloli. Evidently Maeaszloli didn’t care for Shadow at the moment because her thoughts were centered at Dementia and eradicating him like an annoying Rag Rappy.

Then once again they stepped into each other still managing to keep the grace of the dancing Double Swords. The result was quick simple and precise, Dementia was simply to slow on the attack. They each took five steps Dementia struck first, then JOE deflected the blow and with a spin of her Double Brand and a back flip off of Dementia’s body landing right in front of the HUcast’s body 6 feet away right by the Demolition Comet. When JOE or rather Maeaszloli landed on her feet, she wasn’t wearing JOE’s combat boots and soon landed with a thud right next to her. Maeaszloli was slowly turning JOE’s body more animalistic as the fight went on. Now the cat like curves of the mouth were more exaggerated and the tip of the nose was starting to turn black, the fur covering her body had thickened, the hands were starting to look more like paws, and the legs had the look of the hind legs of a Fox and was standing on her tip toes with a paw like shape with the 4 toes she now had or had always had. Then quickly plunged one end of the Demolition Comet in to Dementia’s gut and tossed it to the side nearly hitting Shadow with the Demolition Comet. Then Maeaszloli jumped back and was now 6 feet away from Dementia whom was on his knees staring at Maeaszloli whom was pointing JOE’s Custom Ray at Dementia’s head with the laser pointer at the HUcast’s forehead.

“Go on, finish it,” Dementia said staring hard at Maeaszloli. Just as Maeaszloli was about to pull the trigger JOE was starting to regain strength and prevented Maeaszloli from pulling the trigger of the gun. Then from behind Maeaszloli Shadow spoke.

"I'll give you one choice, Dementia...Retreat, and never come back. That, or die. It is your choice."

Back in JOE’s mind Maeaszloli was clinging to JOE’s back as Maeaszloli quickly over powered JOE’s feeble attempt to prevent her from pulling the trigger and clicked it back causing the photon driver to send a photon round into Dementia’s forehead just after he had sounded a retreat to the enemies he was leading and was just about to stand up. The cast fell over with a thud and the eyes were a dull red, life no longer flowing through them. Then Maeaszloli whispered into JOE’s Fox ear.

“Now that that fool is out of the way, it’s time for Shadow to do the same,”

Just as Maeaszloli started to turn JOE’s body to face shadow, back in her mind JOE simply said one word.

“no!”

Suddenly overpowering Maeaszloli’s strength she slammed her against the wall that was behind her and throw Maeaszloli to the beast’s side of the room that was now turning white from black. Then quickly unhooked the white leash from her own neck she returned the black leash to Maeaszloli collar whom was obviously tired from the fight and she could now feel herself falling to the ground face up. Clouds had gather during the fight and it had now began to lightly drizzle misting everything with life giving water. JOE slowly stepped up to her bare feet that had now returned to normal and the fur that had covered her body was slowly fading back to invisibility.
JOE was holding her right arm from the pain and the broken ribs and replaced the double brand and the custom ray to their proper places on her belt. Diwari had now reappeared at JOE's side cherping softly.

“Shadow” JOE said facing shadow.

“Yes” Shadow answered.

“Where are the Medic tents?” JOE asked

“Its tourd’s the center of the village”

“That’s where I’ll be if you need me” JOE said as he started to limp off in the direction of the Medic tents supported by Diwari with its red lights glowing relitivaly bright. I wonder how Cap is doing JOE thought to herself as she headed twords the medic tents.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2006-10-29 20:39 ]</font>