PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Chao and Parts of Robochao

Lord_Kratos
Aug 5, 2006, 10:08 PM
It says there "Open offline to manual reset until you get the right item." Does this mean that theres no drop rate???? Thanx in advance!!!

Dhylec
Aug 5, 2006, 10:13 PM
It's random. You can get one out of the many possible item it has. If opened offline, you can reset & open again until you get the item you want.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 5, 2006, 11:21 PM
wait what do ya meen reset and open again to get the item you want?

rena-ko
Aug 6, 2006, 04:03 AM
that means:
-get the egg / present / pumpkin out of your bank and to your char.
-quit and save.
-start the game up, into offline mode.
-open whatever you have and look at what you got.
-like it? ~> keep it, bank it, save and quit.
-dont like it? ~> hit the reset button or do the reset button-combo
-the game will revert to the start menu. since you played offline singlemode, you wont lose any items and start with the unopened egg / present / pumpkin again.
-rinse and repeat until you got what you aimed at.

edit:
eggs / presents / pumpkins contain random items.
they're only to be found online, and only during special events (easter, xmas respectively halloween) off special rare rappies that replace love rappies in temple.
yes, that means you have to be online and running the temple for them to find that stuff.

there are alternate ways through special online-quests too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2006-08-06 02:08 ]</font>

Lord_Kratos
Aug 6, 2006, 12:45 PM
so i cant find it from the Vol Opt drop rate in VHard? I doesnt list chances but i can find it from the vol Opt in VHard and from a Sinow gld in VHard also.

rena-ko
Aug 6, 2006, 12:54 PM
where does it list that?

VioletSkye
Aug 6, 2006, 01:02 PM
The item drop chart doesn't really do a great job of pointing out that those drops are for Versions 1&2 (Dreamcast and PC)

@Lord_Kratos, if you are playing the GC version, those drops do not apply to you. You can only find mag cells online from Santa Rappy and HalloRappy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-08-06 11:05 ]</font>

Lord_Kratos
Aug 6, 2006, 01:13 PM
thanx violet k i got it now thanx guys