PDA

View Full Version : i.. know

HisSweetLily
Aug 6, 2006, 11:31 PM
that this entry will only demean my... tone. i know i dont have the talent to get it through to the apathetic just.how... pointlessly and incredibly FED this feeling is.
in... these written and recorded files of feeling... like we're reserving.
i feel jealous of all the smiles im put around though not given. and i know i dont need anyone... but i know even more that i'd prefere a friend.. some company. some other ears.
it's a natural.. opiate that i doubt anyone else feels... i dont believe that they do. it does'nt make sense- how they could recover with such shallow things?
blatantly: i think happy people just piss me off. because they arent happy.
it feels more like whenever i do smile, it just says 'thank you for this moment that seems so longer than it is. where i did'nt feel numb, and hollow.'
idk... this is sick
pouring out- draining myself into... shadowy figures.
i resent ... everything.
(all you will ever see of me is what i choose to let be un-filtered. dirty with truth.)
and sadly- it's not as bad as it seems to me; as i feel. it's just...common here. it's just so familiar and well known.

Solstis
Aug 6, 2006, 11:35 PM
Certain types of grammar and style are perfectly fine for songs/poetry/creative writing but not any form of informative or persuasive writing. Rants is all about persuasion and informing.

Feeling alone is a pretty common feeling. Everybody does from time to time. Like joy, pain tends to pass eventually.

Sinue_v2
Aug 7, 2006, 12:36 AM
Who the fuck are you, and why are you on my internet?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2006-08-06 22:38 ]</font>

navci
Aug 7, 2006, 12:41 AM
I. Hm. This is like, William Shatner talking in text.

blatantly: i think happy people just piss me off. because they arent happy.

Happiness is subjective and relative. One person's happiness could be another person's pain.

Maridia
Aug 7, 2006, 07:15 AM
Are you a teenager? If so, then don't worry, it'll pass. I promise.

Tystys
Aug 11, 2006, 02:10 PM
On 2006-08-06 22:36, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Who the fuck are you, and why are you on my internet?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2006-08-06 22:38 ]</font>

He minds that in the kindest way possible.

Daikarin
Aug 12, 2006, 08:06 PM
http://www.room407.com/truemike/emorangers.jpg

Seriously: Don't search in others what you can only find in yourself.

Peace.