PDA

View Full Version : Gillchics head

clynn
Aug 7, 2006, 04:07 AM
Now this is a while back but still: When I first started to play pso(I've sllways been offline) I reached hard with my ranger a viridia, I killed somethng and found a body part of which i never heard:Gillchics Head. It had a diskription like every other bodypart but Nobody had ever heard of it. I showed it to a few friends and they said that item shouldn't exist. About A month later my mc started to fuck up and it said as I started the gaame :

Data korupt formatation needet

And that was that. I was in a couple of forums and asked this question they all called me a cheater and banned me from there site (just for te record: I got pissed at miatem and insulted everyone there thats why they kicked me....) so what do you think?

VioletSkye
Aug 7, 2006, 10:14 AM
I'd say you are lying seeing as how there is no data in the game for a Gillchic's Head.

Rekitheforce
Aug 7, 2006, 10:31 AM
On 2006-08-07 08:14, VioletSkye wrote:
I'd say you are lying seeing as how there is no data in the game for a Gillchic's Head.

Exactly. (another one liner... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

Lord_Kratos
Aug 7, 2006, 03:08 PM
well i dont know what to say. ive had messed up stuff happen to me on PSO. i would say email sega if no one on here knows anything about it.

OneandtheSame
Aug 7, 2006, 05:21 PM
On 2006-08-07 13:08, Lord_Kratos wrote:
well i dont know what to say. ive had messed up stuff happen to me on PSO. i would say email sega if no one on here knows anything about it.

Messed up would not include adding a whole new item like that. The poster is lying. End of story.

blace
Aug 8, 2006, 12:15 PM
There is a possibility that the game has glitched up when the Gillchic was defeated. But if you went to go get it made into an enemy weapon it sould probably be the Baranz Launcher or S-Beat Blades as they are the only enemies that drop parts in the mines. Besides didn't someone say something how Olga Flows name change to Dark Flow durign that boss fight?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blace on 2006-08-08 10:19 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Aug 8, 2006, 12:41 PM
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. And I think you are confused about the Flow thing. After the fight the aura around the Dark Flow is removed and some people call that a Black Flow.

BTW doesn't it seem odd to you that the OP hasn't even bothered replying to anything else about this in his/her own thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-08-08 10:42 ]</font>

blace
Aug 8, 2006, 12:47 PM
To defend themselves that would be something that is seen a lot but this was started yesterday so we won't know about the OP's opinion until he logs back in.

VioletSkye
Aug 8, 2006, 12:59 PM
On 2006-08-08 10:47, blace wrote:
To defend themselves that would be something that is seen a lot but this was started yesterday so we won't know about the OP's opinion until he logs back in.

Irregardless, it doesn't change the fact that it's impossible regardless of a "glitch". Glitches are not magical happenstances that create new items out of thin air. A few facts:
1. A Gillchic's Head item is NOT in the game data for PSO.
2. Gamecube is not capable of creating new code for a game it is running. It can only act upon the information that is already on the disk.

People who think glitches can do just about anything within a game have no clue how programming works. A glitch can happen from a hardware malfunction, media issues (dirty disk, scratches, etc.) or because of sloppy programming. But even in the last case, the glitches will still revolve around the data already on the disk, it won't be because the Gamecube (which doesn't even have the capability) creates new code from the disk and decides to display that on your tv screen.

blace
Aug 8, 2006, 01:12 PM
I know glitches could cause some errors that could affect gameplay or change some wording around. Although there is no such thing as a Gillchic's head it could have been the data read by the GC could have misintepreted the item Hildebears/Hildeblues head as a drop item for a Gillchic causing that to appear as an item but probably had no relevance to the game therefore causing the data to go corrupt.

OneandtheSame
Aug 8, 2006, 03:49 PM
On 2006-08-08 11:12, blace wrote:
I know glitches could cause some errors that could affect gameplay or change some wording around. Although there is no such thing as a Gillchic's head it could have been the data read by the GC could have misintepreted the item Hildebears/Hildeblues head as a drop item for a Gillchic causing that to appear as an item but probably had no relevance to the game therefore causing the data to go corrupt.

What I want to know is why you are trying to defend this guy. He is lying. Period. It simply cannot happen.

clynn
Aug 9, 2006, 11:04 AM
I don't know how I found it or why but I didn't know for what it would have been good anyway. And how do I mail sega?

zakami
Aug 9, 2006, 11:47 AM
wer u playing with a hacker
this is probley a dumb question im not good at stuff like hackers and glitches

OneandtheSame
Aug 9, 2006, 12:04 PM
*sigh*

I give up... You people just dont get it...

Rekitheforce
Aug 9, 2006, 12:16 PM
On 2006-08-09 10:04, Animeloser wrote:
*sigh*

I get it... He's lying. Or you could just look at his mood on his profile. (It might explain something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

clynn
Aug 9, 2006, 12:46 PM
I wasn't drunk or high just to say so, and I ddon't know if the guy cheates or not, he has a lvl 200 char now and gave me a brightness circle, I know I scholdn't ask this but still: can you cheat on offline mode?

Rekitheforce
Aug 9, 2006, 01:23 PM
On 2006-08-09 10:46, clynn wrote:
I wasn't drunk or high just to say so, and I ddon't know if the guy cheates or not, he has a lvl 200 char now and gave me a brightness circle, I know I scholdn't ask this but still: can you cheat on offline mode?

Yes, you can. (but you can't make a Gillchic's head)

OneandtheSame
Aug 9, 2006, 10:27 PM
I killed somethng and found a body part of which i never heard:Gillchics Head.

Did it hurt when you shot yourself in the foot?

So, first you found it offline, and now you're talking about getting it ONLINE from a hacker?

You phail!http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/animeloser2000/Suicide.gif

EDIT: 300th post! I feel special!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-09 20:29 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Aug 9, 2006, 11:02 PM
On 2006-08-09 20:27, Animeloser wrote:

I killed somethng and found a body part of which i never heard:Gillchics Head.

Did it hurt when you shot yourself in the foot?

So, first you found it offline, and now you're talking about getting it ONLINE from a hacker?

You phail!http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m276/animeloser2000/Suicide.gif

EDIT: 300th post! I feel special!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-09 20:29 ]</font>
And the winner is..... Animeloser!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

blace
Aug 10, 2006, 12:47 PM
On 2006-08-09 10:46, clynn wrote:

Make up your mind on where you found the supposed item and yes you can still cheat offline.

clynn
Aug 10, 2006, 01:39 PM
I never said I found it online!

Lord_Kratos
Aug 10, 2006, 03:39 PM
yah i see yur point animeloser. thats the last time i doubt you! (dont quote that!) well you can ask us all you want but the reply is gonna be you made it up.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 10, 2006, 03:52 PM
On 2006-08-07 02:07, clynn wrote:
Now this is a while back but still: When I first started to play pso(I've sllways been offline) I reached hard with my ranger a viridia, I killed somethng and found a body part of which i never heard:Gillchics Head.

Wicked burn!

yournamehere
Aug 10, 2006, 04:02 PM
according to your mood,your either always pissed or high,im assuming you were too high,and thought you saw that,in turn you started to believe yourself after you came down..

OneandtheSame
Aug 10, 2006, 09:25 PM
On 2006-08-10 13:52, CupOfCoffee wrote:

On 2006-08-07 02:07, clynn wrote:
Now this is a while back but still: When I first started to play pso(I've sllways been offline) I reached hard with my ranger a viridia, I killed somethng and found a body part of which i never heard:Gillchics Head.

Wicked burn!

Indeed. I noticed that earlier.

Clynn, just give up. You aren't going to convince anyone...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Animeloser on 2006-08-10 19:25 ]</font>

iknowimastud
Aug 10, 2006, 09:43 PM
On 2006-08-09 10:16, Rekitheforce wrote:

On 2006-08-09 10:04, Animeloser wrote:
*sigh*

I get it... He's lying. Or you could just look at his mood on his profile. (It might explain something http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

lol thats pretty freaking funny

BeeYee
Aug 11, 2006, 11:32 AM
I dontg believe you at the moment but if you show us a picture of it. Unless you can edit those pictures, I still wont believe you.

blace
Aug 11, 2006, 01:44 PM
Hey remember he said his data was corrupted I doubt he can get the pictures for it. Another look at it his title says he's psycho.

Ryna
Aug 11, 2006, 03:46 PM
Without any evidence, it is impossible to prove your point. As such, this topic could go around in circles for a very long time. So, I'm going to lock it. Feel free to create a new topic if you can provide some evidence for your claims.