PDA

View Full Version : Mag's resta

WrathOfMegid
Aug 7, 2006, 05:08 PM
I've noticed something. For some reason, the rare mags I make for Force's, with high Mind, do better with the resta than a mag with just Def, Pow, and Dex. My savitri heals my forces completely, but my Rati only heals about 120 hp, if that. Is there any reason for this? Both mags have max IQ and Synchro.

Tallus
Aug 7, 2006, 05:10 PM
i think there's some equation like mind+IQ/somthing... mag's level...but i don't know for sure.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 7, 2006, 09:09 PM
It's related to either Mind or MST, I can't recall which. Obviously if you use a cast the HP returns from Resta are going to be very small

-EDIT-
Was the Rati equipped to a cast or to your FO? That might solve whether it was MST related or Mind related.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheyCallMeJoe on 2006-08-07 19:10 ]</font>

REJ-
Aug 8, 2006, 03:07 PM
He said that his FO's get healed completely, but we don't know what his other mag was equipped on, someone should test this.

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 8, 2006, 03:10 PM
I equipped my 0 Mind Rati to my HUnewearl and it healed her completely, whereas it didn't do anything for my HUcast.

So I think it's safe to say that the Resta is affected by the user's MST rather than Mag's mind.

REJ-
Aug 8, 2006, 08:59 PM
So that's why my RA mar get's barely anything from Rati's Resta.

What level is the Resta that mags use? It gave less hp than my RAmar's Lvl 15 resta.

Splash
Aug 8, 2006, 11:05 PM
Doesn't it depend on Synchro on what level it uses?

Anyway, it doesn't heal fully my RAmarl either so it is based on MST.

Ketchup345
Aug 9, 2006, 10:16 AM
It depends on the character's MST. The RAmarl didn't get fully healed because RAmarls only have decent MST, not great, but at the same time, not horrible. The RAmar didn't get healed much because they have a pathetically low MST level (even when maxed out they can't use some items, such as the Holy Ray). Forces get healed for nearly their full HP because they have great MST levels.

I am unsure of the Resta Level, but I do know it has a constant part. When Mag Resta is activated on Androids, it always heals for the same amount (at least at max Synchro and IQ, I forget if they were part of the equation); I believe the amount is 60 HP.