PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance TA Cmode

Sitka
Aug 10, 2006, 12:14 PM
This is it.

Anyone who likes to do cmode or was hoping to finish with a good overall time, this is the last call.

Folks are leaving BB in droves and in about six weeks, whoever is left will also head on to PSU.

My understanding is that PSU does not have cmode.

So, this is the last call for TA folks to try that four-fonewearl 2c3 or 2c5 and the last chance to take a crack at breaking 40 minutes for 2c4.

Of all the cmode efforts I've done on the various platforms over the years, nothing would be as satisfying as being one of the four guys on BB to break 40 minutes for 2c4.

Our latest runs indicate that it can be done with the right team, the right strategy, a bit of luck and no mistakes.

Charlie has a shot at cracking 2:20 for ep 2 and that would be awesome. Several players have broken 2:30 or are right on the edge of doing so and that would be, as CCL says, HAWT! (hin hin)

I'm going to try and be on as much as I can to take part, assist and hopefully improve my own times.

So, get with cmode whoever is left these last few days.

SLON
Aug 10, 2006, 01:54 PM
Good luck, Sitka. One of the nicest guys I never played with.

Sharkyland
Aug 10, 2006, 10:02 PM
I'm still organizing cmode on the 'other' servers... going to try for that TA HUney run again.

yournamehere
Aug 11, 2006, 02:58 AM
Id love to join in some TA,just cant see myself on BB and as for 'other' servers,i dont trust them.

Sitka
Aug 14, 2006, 12:07 PM
Had some great runs with Charlie, HNIC, Chiyo and Notos on Friday and Saturday. Charlie quit on Friday and Saturday was his free hl day - no show on Sunday, so I guess that's it.

Seems like we had a dozen runs on 2c4 around 45 minutes, give or take some change including a 44:03 run that looked like it was going to be a 42, but Flow had other ideas.

I'm still hoping we can field a TA team for a few more tries - there's a 40-42 run just sitting there for the taking.

Charlie-CM
Aug 15, 2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah, it's all over for me! *sniff*

theonlyHNIC
Aug 26, 2006, 10:09 AM
On 2006-08-10 10:14, Sitka wrote:
This is it.

Anyone who likes to do cmode or was hoping to finish with a good overall time, this is the last call.

Folks are leaving BB in droves and in about six weeks, whoever is left will also head on to PSU.

My understanding is that PSU does not have cmode.

So, this is the last call for TA folks to try that four-fonewearl 2c3 or 2c5 and the last chance to take a crack at breaking 40 minutes for 2c4.

Of all the cmode efforts I've done on the various platforms over the years, nothing would be as satisfying as being one of the four guys on BB to break 40 minutes for 2c4.

Our latest runs indicate that it can be done with the right team, the right strategy, a bit of luck and no mistakes.

Charlie has a shot at cracking 2:20 for ep 2 and that would be awesome. Several players have broken 2:30 or are right on the edge of doing so and that would be, as CCL says, HAWT! (hin hin)

I'm going to try and be on as much as I can to take part, assist and hopefully improve my own times.

So, get with cmode whoever is left these last few days.

WHERE IS MY PALLASCH?!

Arias
Aug 26, 2006, 11:01 AM
I'll miss C-mode http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I really hope they will re-introduce it to PSU once they got the game going for a while

Sitka
Aug 27, 2006, 02:36 PM
I put my fork in it this week - adios Phantasy Star Online - hello Phantasy Star Universe.