PDA

View Full Version : weird thinking

fay
Aug 10, 2006, 01:09 PM
well iv been thinkin lately. its about photon drops.

im sure we all hate it when a photon drop falls out an enemy for example my redria gran sorcerer which i fot was psycho wand. anyway...
the thing is. say for example redria hildtorr. 1/22 for magic stone irisista.
say i killed 10 torrs. on the 11th one if a photon drop popped out of it, does that mean its like me having to start over again with chances of getting the item.

thats what i think about them. another 1. this 1 happend to me. i was doin runs in forrest for holy ray from the dragon. when i got to my 31st dragon kill a phton drop came out. does that mean i should start tallying again as i think if the P.D comes out thats when the actuall item is ment to appear but u got unlucky and got it instead. now it makes me start the tallys again

that make sence to any of u. if so then id have had a psycho want by now grrr

blace
Aug 10, 2006, 01:19 PM
Well the Photon Drops and the items dropped by the enemies are all random so you're just unfortunate that you didn't get what you wanted and it doesn't matter how many times you killed something it still is a random drop.

LiqourSiCC
Aug 10, 2006, 05:31 PM
On 2006-08-10 11:09, fay wrote:
well iv been thinkin lately. its about photon drops.

im sure we all hate it when a photon drop falls out an enemy for example my redria gran sorcerer which i fot was psycho wand. anyway...
the thing is. say for example redria hildtorr. 1/22 for magic stone irisista.
say i killed 10 torrs. on the 11th one if a photon drop popped out of it, does that mean its like me having to start over again with chances of getting the item.

thats what i think about them. another 1. this 1 happend to me. i was doin runs in forrest for holy ray from the dragon. when i got to my 31st dragon kill a phton drop came out. does that mean i should start tallying again as i think if the P.D comes out thats when the actuall item is ment to appear but u got unlucky and got it instead. now it makes me start the tallys again

that make sence to any of u. if so then id have had a psycho want by now grrr

i dont think thats how the game works.. you dont have to tally up the kills for the weapon.. i think that the odds are for every indivisual beast so that means you could even kill three dragons in a row and they all drop a weapon(just an example) but if the odds are 1/22 then an example would be a bowl with 22 chips in the bowl and only one is a cheeto.. well you could have 10 bowls lined up and grab a cheeto out of each one.. i really dont like my example but i guess its just going to have to work