PDA

View Full Version : spirit garment?

PSOPRINCE
Aug 10, 2006, 03:36 PM
i really want this to make aura feild (itihnk and brightness cricle but i cant seem to find it, i was wondering which was the best etohod of finding it
1/46 from vhard redrai gibbles mines lv 82 ramarl
1427 from vhard temple so diminien my freinds lv 101 humar

please help

rena-ko
Aug 10, 2006, 03:55 PM
online? gibbles, easily. there's this one quest (at least on cube) where you fight around 10 of them.

Leviathan
Aug 10, 2006, 03:56 PM
How about you do both! You use your RAmarl. Your friend would use his HUmar. <<Just bribe him with a cool weapon.>>

PSOPRINCE
Aug 10, 2006, 03:59 PM
aaahhhh he plays BB so he barley plays GC i did give jim a chain sword and a delsabers busta
reno i aint online unfortuently so i guesse i jae to endure mountain runs , even thoguh it only takes say 10 mins

whocares111
Aug 10, 2006, 05:21 PM
First, it's Chain SAWD and Delsaber's BUSTER. Secondly, I hunted Spirit Garment on Redria offline. Even though there is only one Gibbles per level, you can easily get there in a couple of minutes and kill the Gibbles and start over. I got mine in 3 Gibbles.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 10, 2006, 05:28 PM
i coudn't be botheres to spell it currectly ok, cut some slack i konw its chain sawd, ive killed about 15 so far in a bout 3 days an hours hunting oer day

GreenArcher
Aug 10, 2006, 09:10 PM
Well with your 1536 (I bet none of them are typo free >_>) posts in 7 months, I'll assume you spend a lot of time on PSOW. Given that, I would hope you could "be botheres" to spell weapon names right, let alone everyday words.

On Topic - go with the Gibbles drop. There are too few So Dimenians in VR Temple to make that drop even comparable to the Gibbles drop.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 11, 2006, 03:45 AM
what does it matter sometimes everyone presses the wrong key, if it can be read does it really matter that much? and i do have typo free posts...sometimes

on topic: i am continuing to do the gibbles drop