PDA

View Full Version : PSO Test

Lord_Kratos
Aug 10, 2006, 07:28 PM
For reasons im not going to explain im testing some friends on PSO im wanting to know how many questions i should do and what should the questions be? I need some toughies and please put the answer to so just in case i dont know th answer to it either.

Akdov
Aug 10, 2006, 10:46 PM
Q:How many classes are there?
A: 12
Q:For what system was PSO first realesed on?
A: Dreamcast
Q:The P in PSO stands for?
A: Phantasy
Q:True or false sugar and sweets are restricted on Pioneer II?
A: True
Q:There are a total of _____ rare enemies? (I actually got this one wrong it makes a great trick question.)
A: 7 if you exclude Love Rappys and those other crazy enemies.
Q:How many section IDs are there?
A: 10
Q:Where do Android babies come from?
A: ...
Q:Write an equation to calculate the necessary EXP to level up at any given level.
A: I can't remember off the top of my head but it is basic quadratic regression I had written it down somewhere but I can't find it.

Zarbolord
Aug 11, 2006, 02:47 AM
Q:Where do Android babies come from?
A: ...
Easy, they are created in a lab. Just like Ult and Elenor who were made by Jean Carlo Montague. They basically have the same structural capacities as mags, which makes them grow slowly and change form, that is the new model, but ofcourse, they don't start as babies, but already made children. Ohgun in EPIII is the example of it if you recall the story. Reiz: "I remember him crying when he was just a kid"
We use that expression for babies not children normally.
Old models were less powerful and so also less technological and basically were created as adults (much as japanese and american developments of robots today, they don't evolve).

Lord_Kratos
Aug 11, 2006, 07:32 AM
nice uys. i need advanced questions cus they've been listening to my lectures over the past while so there pretty smart.
Q.like if you have a saber that addds 100 ATP to ur base of 1000 and the saber has 10% Native and 5% hit what does each % do towards the saber.
A.The sabere gets a 35 ATP boost towards native monsters and ATA rises by 5.
that wasnt so advanced but when you use different and harder numbers.
catch my drift?
off topic but its cool cus my god hand has a 45% hit

EphekZ
Aug 11, 2006, 05:51 PM
wait, you're lecturing about pso?

Lord_Kratos
Aug 15, 2006, 04:26 PM
i lecture my friends in the ways of PSO and the learn from me. they play but arent as good as i am at the game period. i wanted to do a test for reasons i wont explain and needed questions. like advanced ones that would be hard to answer.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 15, 2006, 04:52 PM
how about why wont this frogen gibbles gie me my plaintain leaf http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Lord_Kratos
Aug 15, 2006, 04:54 PM
ha ha ill ask that one just for you PSOPRINCE!!! off topic sry but i still cant find my Chain Sword how long did it take you PSOPRINCE????

PSOPRINCE
Aug 15, 2006, 05:06 PM
A VERY LONG TIME in the end i found one randomly when finishing the quests , then i found another one and got another in a trade soooo bad luck pays offl ike how i found two yasminkovs on one run when i didn't find one in 20 unsealed door runss any
on topic,
Q what about give me one name that gives me the secion id skyly?
A chaostorm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Saigan
Aug 15, 2006, 05:10 PM
Q: At what level will Anti cure the Frozen status ailment?
A: 7

Q: What section ID finds the Twin Chakram?
A: Oran

Q: Androids can kill Slimes in one hit using what weapon?
A: Damage Trap if timed properly.

Q: The Temple theme music is a remix from what game?
A: PS1 dungeon music.

Q: Can Dubchics be destroyed without destroying the Dubwich?
A: Yes; however it is incredibly inefficient and they must be killed multiple times.

Q: What class can use the Smoking Plate?
A: FOnewm

Q: What class can use the Heart of Poumn?
A: HUnewearl

Q: What two classes can use a Berdysh?
A: HUcast and HUcaseal

***SPOILER ALERT***

Q: Who is Rico and Heathcliff's son?
A: Trick question, Endu from Episode 3. sorry if I didn't give much space on that one but Ep 3 has been around for a while.

Zarbolord
Aug 16, 2006, 03:47 AM
Q. What does the luck status represent?
A. It adds the chance for a critical hit. People get it wrong saying that it makes you luckier to find rares (pathetic...).

Q. When you hear Olga Flow speaking in Seabed, does he know who you are?
A. Yes as he says that you are the one who freed the red girl from the darkness or something like that.

Q. After EP1 and 2 have you defeated dark Falz totally?
A. No. EP3 is the final battle as Amplum is the last part of DF.

Q. Is photon the only energy present in weapons?
A. No as the Talis and others contain another type of energy.

Q. What spell does Caduceus boost and how much?
A. Grants with 10% boost.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 16, 2006, 10:55 AM
now these are questions! i like these im usin them thanx alot guys!

Drayma
Aug 16, 2006, 02:51 PM
Maybe a bonus question. If they get it right they get a cookie.

Why is there an Atari logo on the side of a building for the DC's versions of PSO on Pioneer 2?

Answer: Atari published some Sega arcade converstions or was supposed to for Nintendo!

PSOPRINCE
Aug 16, 2006, 05:04 PM
YAY COOKIE "thanks ya very much" quotes baby mario http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

BeeYee
Aug 16, 2006, 05:48 PM
Q: Androids can kill Slimes in one hit using what weapon?
A: Damage Trap if timed properly.

how do you do this one?

Q: How many creatures are in the game, including the new ultimates?

A: I have absolutely no idea...

Neith
Aug 16, 2006, 08:40 PM
Q: When can you use Anti to cure YOURSELF of Paralysis?
A: As a Poison Lily attempts its paralysis shriek, correct timing will cure you as the Paralysis attempts to work.

Q: What are the names of every rare monster?
A: Al Rappy, Pal Rappy, Hildeblue, Hildetorr, Nar Lily, Mil Lily, Pouilly Slime, Love Rappy, St. Rappy, Egg Rappy, Hallo Rappy. Also, if playing Blue Burst, add: Del Rappy, Pazuzu, Dorphon Eclair, Merissa AA, and the rare boss, Kondrieu.

Oh, and:
Q: How many creatures are in the game, including the new ultimates?
Not including extra enemies in Episode 3, and including Episode 4 (Episode 4 bolded):
Booma, Bartle, Gobooma, Barble, Gigobooma, Tollaw, Savage Wolf, Gulgus, Barbarous Wolf, Gulgus-gue, Monest, Mothvist, Mothmant, Mothvert, Rag Rappy, El Rappy, Al Rappy, Pal Rappy, Hildebear, Hildelt, Hildeblue, Hildetorr, Dragon, Sil Dragon, Evil Shark, Vulmer, Pal Shark, Govulmer, Guil Shark, Melqueek, Poison Lily, Ob Lily, Nar Lily, Mil Lily, Pofuilly Slime, Pouilly Slime, Pan Arms, Migium, Hidoom, Nano Dragon, Grass Assassin, Crimson Assassin, De Rol Le, Dal Ra Lie, Gilchic, Gillchich, Dubchic, Dubchich, (Dubwitch, Duvuik?), Canadine, Canabin, Canane, Canune, Sinow Beat, Sinow Blue, Sinow Gold, Sinow Red, Garanz, Baranz, Vol Opt, Vol Opt ver.2, Dimenian, Arlan, La Dimenian, Merlan, So Dimenian, Del-D, Claw, Bulclaw, Bulk, Delsaber, Dark Gunner, Death Gunner, Chaos Sorcerer (Bee L, Bee R?), Gran Sorcerer (Gee L, Gee R?), Chaos Bringer, Dark Bringer, Dark Belra, Indi Belra, Dark Falz (Dervant?), Love Rappy, St. Rappy, Hallo Rappy, Egg Rappy, Barba Ray, (Pig Ray, Ul Ray?), Gol Dragon, Merillia, Meriltas, Mericarol, Merikle, Mericus, Gee, Gi Gue, Ul Gibbon, Zol Gibbon, Gibbles, Sinow Berill, Sinow Spigell, Gal Gryphon, Recon, Recobox, Dolmolm, Dolmdarl, Sinow Zoa, Sinow Zele, Morfos, Deldepth, Delbiter, Olga Flow (Gael, Giel?), Del Lily, Epsilon (Epsigard?), Ill Gill, Boota, Ze Boota, Ba Boota, Sand Rappy, Del Rappy, Zu, Pazuzu, Astark, Satellite Lizard, Yowie, Dorphon, Dorphon Eclair, Goran, Pyro Goran, Goran Detonator, Merissa A, Merissa AA, Girtablulu, Saint-Milion, Shambertin, Kondrieu

Ripped straight from an old dropchart I had stored. Its too late for me to even try counting that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 06:54 AM
108 counting the paranthesed ones that i thought were worth a count.