PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Mines

Bezmor
Aug 11, 2006, 07:48 AM
The ultimate forests and caves were not that hard but the mines are killing me and I cant even get past a room with out using like all my tp. I was wondering what lvl I should have or do i just need better stuff. I have a lvl 106 blueful.

Weapons:
Yamatos +60
Vjeya +15
Virista +25
and a pair of Vise

Gardian armor 3 slots
Spiritual Shield

Master ability
PB/Generate
and something else
Bana lvl 200

I also have a ton of other weapons in my bank but nothing really good. So do i need a higher lvl or better stuff or am i just bad at the game?

ulyoth
Aug 11, 2006, 08:17 AM
You could do with a better armor with some God/Units, id recommend spending abit more time in the forest and caves.

phongi
Aug 11, 2006, 08:18 AM
my fo owned ult mines at lv. 78
go get a suppressed gun from a hard love rappy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
they're better

iknowimastud
Aug 11, 2006, 08:27 AM
come on dude, you should be able to pwn mines you are lvl 106. are you a force or something else?

kurisu1974
Aug 11, 2006, 08:38 AM
Is the PB/Generate really necessary? Maybe you could replace it with god/body or warrior/body.

AlaskaMan
Aug 11, 2006, 08:38 AM
Yeah bros having trouble in ulti mines and hes lvl 75 he got to the boss but the thing the boss does to trap u is unexcapable that makes it hard for him cuz it insta kills him from that move.

Bezmor
Aug 11, 2006, 10:28 AM
Ok i have a God/Arm and a God/HP and no i dont need the generate buts its fun to get the PB blast in multiplayer. NY guy is a HUmar by the way. Im trying to get my Skyly into ultimate caves for some good weapons but he needs a few more lvls first. Also is warrior body good?? I sell never looked at what it did just sold it... And does anyone have a recomended lvl for a HUmar in ultimate mines?

whocares111
Aug 11, 2006, 10:40 AM
Use those Vises like none other. Those are gonna be your most effective weapon against those Gillchichs and Dubchichs. Since they don't fall after the first attack, having nine attacks usually causes them to fall down and let you reset before another one comes at you. I'm assuming you're a fleshie Hunter since you're able to use Yamatos and TP. Run in there, gather the Gillchichs up in a circle and cast Jellen/Zalure on them. This'll help a lot.

Twilite
Aug 11, 2006, 10:50 AM
Honestly, I'm somewhat surprised by this. I'm level 101 myself, and I think I could probably beat the Ultimate Mines if I had the time to do it in. Then again I'm a RAmar, so I just stand back and shoot. The trick to Gillchiches is that they don't get knocked over every time like Gillchics do. Therefore, you have to treat them like Bartles in you strategy instead of just going up and hitting them once to knock them down. I don't really know if that helps, but you can also try using a Slicer. This way you can hit them from a distance. You can even be really cheap like me and run in and out of the room to get them to walk away from you.

phongi
Aug 11, 2006, 10:56 AM
On 2006-08-11 06:38, AlaskaMan wrote:
Yeah bros having trouble in ulti mines and hes lvl 75 he got to the boss but the thing the boss does to trap u is unexcapable that makes it hard for him cuz it insta kills him from that move.

when the blue orb comes at u chase it around in a circle

Greg169
Aug 11, 2006, 04:47 PM
Dude you're just like me. Humar and getting arround 105 with a yamato and varista. Those are awsom weapons. Try lving in the forest for a bit. Yous houlg get about 30000 exp. for each run. Oh and focus your slots on power. You'll do fine.

Bezmor
Aug 12, 2006, 03:07 AM
Alright thanks everyone. Just one last thing if I do try a slicer which one should i use? I have Diska of Liborator and I can get Slicer of assasin easily.

luninja
Aug 12, 2006, 08:28 AM
I don't bother with swords. Get your best handgun and hit and run, especially with the Sinows and baranz. Vol Opt is a little bit faster than he ever was, so don't drop your guard. Easiest creatures in there are the dubchiches. They can be blown away by the switch's destruction.

luninja
Aug 12, 2006, 08:31 AM
By the way, I'm a lv|121 Hucast and I still resort to handguns in that area and ultimate ruins. If you are a force, techniques are okay once in while but only use them if needed like Resta and Ryuker.

PJ
Aug 12, 2006, 10:01 AM
I just did Ultimate Mines with my level 89 FOmar. My suggestion is using a good slicer/sword for the groups of Gillchics, unless you're defense isn't high enough to not be knocked down by the Gillchic punches, then go with the sniping idea.

If you're a HUnewearl, this'll be easier with S/D also. But if you're a HUmar, just stick with J/Z.

Vol Opt's trap/laser can be dodged (You have to dodge it in the ball form, not when it's caught you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif). Although it IS faster than you, when it gets close to you, you have to circle around it. It might take a bit before you get it.