PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Rappies???

Wottar
Aug 11, 2006, 10:32 AM
I've noticed some of the El Rappies are larger than the others, and my character. Do they do anything special other than become a huge pain while fighting? They don't drop any rare items right? They never do for me.

whocares111
Aug 11, 2006, 10:47 AM
No. Fat El Rappies are still El Rappies. They have the same stats, attacks, and drop the same things as regular El Rappies. Occasionally, you can find a fat Pal Rappy (the rare variant of El Rappy), though these are incredibly rare.

iknowimastud
Aug 11, 2006, 10:49 AM
the reason they are in the game is to feed large villages once you kill them. usually the wings and the legs are the best part to cook.

Wottar
Aug 11, 2006, 10:50 AM
Hmm... Thanks. I've been trying to find a Pal Rappy.... I found a Mil Lilly, but forgot it had Megid and died. Then it turned back into an Ob Lilly! Heh. Stupid me!

Twilite
Aug 11, 2006, 10:55 AM
Fat Rappies are relatively common, but they're usually not as big as your character; are they? I've seen three, and I didn't think they were as big as my guy. I heard from someone that if you see one as big as you character (i.e. extra big, even for a fat one), this could damage your XBox. Are you on XBox? This may not be true, though, of course.

Wottar
Aug 11, 2006, 10:57 AM
I have GC. But I made my guy as small as possible. So he is pretty much smaller than anything.

whocares111
Aug 11, 2006, 11:01 AM
On 2006-08-11 08:55, Twilite wrote:
Fat Rappies are relatively common, but they're usually not as big as your character; are they? I've seen three, and I didn't think they were as big as my guy. I heard from someone that if you see one as big as you character (i.e. extra big, even for a fat one), this could damage your XBox. Are you on XBox? This may not be true, though, of course.

That's pretty much not true. And I made a tiny Hunewearl so even regular Rappies are bigger than her.

Wottar
Aug 11, 2006, 11:04 AM
I know regular sized Love Rappies are bigger than my guy, "The Rat". But that's because of the ear on the thing's nose.

MetaZedlen
Aug 11, 2006, 10:45 PM
On 2006-08-11 08:57, Wottar wrote:
I have GC. But I made my guy as small as possible. So he is pretty much smaller than anything.

so it must be pretty embarrassing to fight a hildebear

iknowimastud
Aug 11, 2006, 10:58 PM
lol......midgets are funny

Da_Wrecka
Aug 13, 2006, 06:31 AM
On 2006-08-11 08:55, Twilite wrote:

Find whoever told you that, right? I mean in person. Once you've done that, PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD. People that retarded do not deserve to breathe MY precious oxygen.