PDA

View Full Version : whats piping?

werewolfking
Aug 11, 2006, 06:43 PM
any help would be appreciated

PSOPRINCE
Aug 11, 2006, 06:52 PM
piping is when you go froom ragol to pioneer 2 (whichever episode) in order to make a rare enemy appear, this works cos the enemy data resets each type you pipe, thats the noise you can here your gamecube or xbox making when you do it, however toom much of it might mess with you GC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOPRINCE on 2006-08-11 18:05 ]</font>

bdev03
Aug 11, 2006, 07:45 PM
next time please try to use proper grammar psoprince. Piping, is where you use telepipes to go back and forth over and over again from ragol to pioneer 2. This way you can get rare enemies to appear faster than running for them. And i have never had gc problems piping, I'm pretty sure that that is a myth

PSOPRINCE
Aug 11, 2006, 07:57 PM
umm i dont tihnk soo lots of peope have said there gamecubes get jacked and whats wrong with my grammer what spelling mistakes

KratosAurion
Aug 11, 2006, 08:02 PM
I think he just means use Periods and such...

PSOPRINCE
Aug 11, 2006, 08:13 PM
ahh well it osunds good to me

Jarek
Aug 11, 2006, 09:56 PM
Piping will cause your GC to wear down over time. Every time you go to ragol and p2 (a new area), it causes the disc reader to keep moving back and forth (or whatever it does) and reload the data, over and over and over and over.. hundreds of times depending on how long it takes/how often you do it.
It certainly isn't good for the cube.

Greg169
Aug 12, 2006, 04:57 AM
Well that must only be if you've done it a lot. Like a LOT. Because I kow people who've been piping every few weeks or so for a few days each time and have been doing this for a few years now and they've enver experienced anything wrong with their GCs. I've been doing a fair bit for Lavis Cannon but not near half as much as they have. I'm neer going to find that thing.

Tweengo
Aug 12, 2006, 06:16 AM
Same here with the Agito 1975, damn Pal Rappy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif

bdev03
Aug 14, 2006, 08:22 AM
I meant the spelling. like osounds, froom, toom, proofreading what you wrote before clicking submit should help.

ulyoth
Aug 14, 2006, 08:33 AM
Ive done it quite alot and my GC makes clicking noises playing certain games, it also now has trouble reading my Freeloader disk, Sometimes it will sometimes it wont.