PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or...............

Alisha
Oct 30, 2002, 07:53 PM
are epsiode 2 bosses harder? back on dc i could do normal dragon at level 3 easily but NOW this time i was level 4 in offline multiplayer with a hucaseal and when i was hitting him and he fell on me he crushed my ass and i died!!!!!!!! and at level 10 i cant survive those explosions de rol le............

WeaponX3523
Oct 30, 2002, 08:39 PM
Its just you. I beat him at level 7 with a hucaseal and a 0 % sword.

Sedric
Oct 30, 2002, 09:24 PM
Yesu. Hunters get all the easy meats(?) again.

And you think that's hard? Try VR_Spaceship boss. Hohoho. You might flip outta your chair then.

Vashin
Oct 30, 2002, 09:40 PM
hrmm i beat normal dragon today at lvl 4 so its just you OR its the HUcaseal cause im using a HUmar

ginko990
Oct 30, 2002, 11:15 PM
hmm....I find them a little easier. lol I think it might be you. And also where does eveyrone hang out online? front Vega blocks?

Etrigan
Oct 30, 2002, 11:49 PM
I beat the dragon at 5 with my FO, and De Rol at 11. De Rol was hell though, I ended with one difluid left.

eRUPT
Oct 30, 2002, 11:57 PM
Yeah I just beat De Rol with my level 8 Humar took long enough but he died and nothing was really critical as far as hits.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Oct 31, 2002, 12:18 AM
De Rol Le is HELL! I'm level eight, and I spent like 30 minutes battling him, but I ran out of mates =/ I think I almost had him though. I'm going to attempt again....

Alisha
Oct 31, 2002, 01:09 AM
it could be because i was playing 3 players offline but de rol les little explosions were killing me in 1 hit

Etrigan
Oct 31, 2002, 01:57 AM
Yeah, apparently the game thinks I'm an android. Everytime I get hit with a bolt of electricity I freeze up. EVERY time...

Guess I won't be in ruins at lvl 15. The Mine's boss is seriuosly kicking my ass.

Scan_Man
Oct 31, 2002, 02:37 AM
On 2002-10-30 22:57, Etrigan wrote:
Yeah, apparently the game thinks I'm an android. Everytime I get hit with a bolt of electricity I freeze up. EVERY time...

Guess I won't be in ruins at lvl 15. The Mine's boss is seriuosly kicking my ass.

Every class can get shock status now. In my opinion its the most annoying thing in the game.

BaronLaw
Oct 31, 2002, 02:39 AM
The Episode 2 bosses (with the possible exception of the first one) are definitely more challenging than their Episode 1 counterparts. For example, at level 24, my HUcast couldn't defeat the Episode 2 final boss offline. Perhaps a scape doll would have helped.

However, I haven't noticed any difference between the Episode 1 bosses in the GameCube version and the previous Dreamcast editions.

BaronLaw

Rhete
Oct 31, 2002, 02:51 AM
On 2002-10-30 16:53, Alisha wrote:
i was level 4 in offline multiplayer

I can't belive no one mentioned this. Offline multiplayer has the same rules as online mode, meaning everything has more hp and hits harder. Thats why you died

Rumina
Oct 31, 2002, 02:47 PM
i think it seems harder. had a really good game goin last night, and i was lvl 16 force at the time. De Rol was still killing me in one hit. so who can afford to buy moons to raise me that often? only one of us could stay alive to finish him off.

Blenjar
Oct 31, 2002, 10:06 PM
On 2002-10-30 16:53, Alisha wrote:
are epsiode 2 bosses harder? back on dc i could do normal dragon at level 3 easily but NOW this time i was level 4 in offline multiplayer with a hucaseal and when i was hitting him and he fell on me he crushed my ass and i died!!!!!!!! and at level 10 i cant survive those explosions de rol le............

HEY YOUR RIGHT, IT IS HARDER WELL IT GOOD THAN LV UP FASTER....LOL MAN AND MY BRO WERE PLAY AGAINST THE DRAGON BOSS, WE LOST ABOUT MORE THAN 5 TIMES..LOL THAT...WE WERE LV 4...STRANGE...WELL IT GOOD AND FUN WHEN IT LOT HARDER...AM WAKE TOMORROW AT 4 AM TO PLAY THE GAME B/F I GO TO SCHOOL AT 7...HEHEH HAVEN PLAY PSO FOR A YEAR MAN....PSO.PSO.PSO.PEACE GOTTA PLAY!!!