PDA

View Full Version : Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder

OdinTyler
Aug 12, 2006, 10:27 AM
Has anyone ever played this? It was an arcade game quite a few years back & was the 'true' sequel to the original Golden Axe. I was so disappointed when I found out Golden Axe II was a completely different game from this (& further disappointed when I found out how bad the game seemed to be). Anyway, the arcade game I speak of was pretty good. I believe it was multiplayer (more than 2). I was wondering if there will be a home version or if there's a way to get the ROM to play at home?

P.S. If you thought Death Adder was badass before...you should see him in THIS game!

OnnaWren
Aug 12, 2006, 03:22 PM
It was up to 4 players at once (I remember the female Centaur and the Giant/Dwarf duo)... AFAIK, there was never a home version made, although I remember hearing about it for the PSP at one time or another, guess it got scrubbed.

OdinTyler
Aug 15, 2006, 10:14 AM
Ah, see! I KNEW it was multi-player. Anyone who was fortunate enough to play knows the game was WORTH playing. I wish there was a home or emulated version somewhere. I'd love to play it again & definitely worth ownership, imo.