PDA

View Full Version : Where to pipe Rappies except FiY?

Sethesh
Aug 13, 2006, 01:27 PM
hi guys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ok, so my lvl 113 redria ramarl needs a new weapon (currently angel harp, but dmg is too low i think), and i checked droplist for redria -> red handgun 1/2 pal rappy... so the only problem is that i already did that quest and i cant redo it in singleplayer (you cant do quests more than 1 time in singleplayer, right?). so, is there any other quest where i can find many rappies in one room to pipe?

thanks for you help!

PSOPRINCE
Aug 13, 2006, 01:30 PM
you have to complete all the qquests to unlock it agian

Sethesh
Aug 13, 2006, 01:35 PM
oh ok thats cool, i think i just gotta do the last 2 ruins quests or something like that... anyway, is there another quest where its good?

fay
Aug 13, 2006, 01:35 PM
i think her ment other than gettin them all back as that would take a while.

tbh i think the next best area would b in an actually run of the forrest i think u can get up to 4 at one point.
and yea angel harp realy sux coz of its damage. its just a rare item to me now

while were on a subject like this. does any1 know if u can get 2 slimes in 1 room other than the adicting food quest

PSOPRINCE
Aug 13, 2006, 01:40 PM
soul of the blacksmith has two in ne room but right at the end

Greg169
Aug 13, 2006, 03:53 PM
There's a room in the caves on a certain map that has two I'm pretty sure. I remember piping with two when I wasn't on a quest.

concussionman
Aug 13, 2006, 04:41 PM
Native Research if you haven't already done it, there is a room in Forest 2 that has between 5 - 10 rappies.

Sethesh
Aug 13, 2006, 05:13 PM
YEHAW i just found it, i did a normal forest run and had 2 pal rappies in forest 2, second one dropped my red handgun, no percentages but it rocks anyway http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

thanks guys

GIgue_bazooka
Aug 14, 2006, 02:05 PM
no fair

Greg169
Aug 14, 2006, 02:07 PM
I found my red hand gun by Killing a pal rappie and then waiting until it woke up and then hitting it again. It didn't drop the thing until i hit it when I woke up. I think they have a 100% drop rate if you do that. So if anyone's looking for a rappie drop then make sure you check all the rappies you kill.