PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pouifully Slime

Sethesh
Aug 15, 2006, 09:23 AM
hi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm currently trying to get a guard wave (1/1896 from pouifully slime) with my redria ramarl. can i increase my chance for this when i split the slime in more slimes? i mean, does everyone of them have the chance to drop an item? that would be cool because that would really increase my chance to get the armor ^-^ (and maybe a red slime)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sethesh on 2006-08-15 07:25 ]</font>

Neith
Aug 15, 2006, 09:30 AM
If you split slimes, there are more chances at the drop, yes.

Best bet (if you really want the Guard Wave) is a Greenill Pal Rappy (1/2), but if you do want to hunt on Redria, it may take a while- but worth it for the chance of a Pouilly Slime (Lavis Cannon drop)

Sethesh
Aug 15, 2006, 09:36 AM
yeah i already thought about greenil pal rappy, would be very very easy to get, but i think i'll do it with my ramarl, the chance for a lavis cannon is it worth

/edit its so easy to split them with a untekked arms (shot type)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sethesh on 2006-08-15 07:57 ]</font>

Sethesh
Aug 15, 2006, 10:36 AM
i found something, can anyone confirm this on gamecube version? would be awesome

"Pouilly Slime: Lionel's Letter - Before you can pipe, you need to get there and it's tricky. In Caves there is a part with a giant rock blocking your path. What you need to do is stock up on Telepipes and stand as close to the corner of the wall/rock as you can. What you do now is shortcut Telepipe and pipe up and down as fast as you possibly can. Don't give anytime for anything to load when you get back into Caves, just pipe straight up. If you continue this, you should be slowly inching your way past the rock.

Once you do this, I'm not sure how many rooms in, there are a total of 6 slimes you can pipe from. But since you can split them to get you more, there are a total of 24 you can get a chance to be rare before you pipe up to reset them."

PMB960
Aug 15, 2006, 11:02 PM
My friend told me about this but never tried it. I heard somewhere that it actually works. The easiest thing to do is go through Addicting Food. There is a room with two slimes in it. Split them with Rabarta its easier than shooting them plus if you split them at the same time you know exactly how many there are in the room. This is very easy to do in the quest since there is a healing ring in the room before it so you don't need trifluids or have to go to the medical center at all. I have been piping for a Pouilly Slime (currently found 6) for my Redria and its easy. If the drop rate is 1/512 then thats 64 pipes unless you are unlucky. For some reason though I can only seem to find them around 11:00 at night though.

DarthMegatron
Aug 21, 2006, 04:53 AM
Your talking about when you cast an Ice Tech at them right? I was wondering the same thing myself. If one could become rare or whatever plus you'd have infinite Slimes!!!

83Nini
Aug 21, 2006, 12:43 PM
On 2006-08-15 08:36, Sethesh wrote:
i found something, can anyone confirm this on gamecube version? would be awesome

"Pouilly Slime: Lionel's Letter - Before you can pipe, you need to get there and it's tricky. In Caves there is a part with a giant rock blocking your path. What you need to do is stock up on Telepipes and stand as close to the corner of the wall/rock as you can. What you do now is shortcut Telepipe and pipe up and down as fast as you possibly can. Don't give anytime for anything to load when you get back into Caves, just pipe straight up. If you continue this, you should be slowly inching your way past the rock.

Once you do this, I'm not sure how many rooms in, there are a total of 6 slimes you can pipe from. But since you can split them to get you more, there are a total of 24 you can get a chance to be rare before you pipe up to reset them."

Yeah! It works, I'm almost after rocks!!!!! On GC! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ulyoth
Aug 21, 2006, 05:46 PM
But if you kill one of the original ones first, the split offs from that slime will not drop items.

luninja
Aug 21, 2006, 08:04 PM
I'm trying that rock trick. It seems impossible. Could someone help?

83Nini
Aug 21, 2006, 08:22 PM
Well it doesn't worth it, there's not 6 slimes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif