PDA

View Full Version : RIco's Class

WrathOfMegid
Aug 15, 2006, 10:28 AM
This has probably been discussed before, but I feel like annoying the veterans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I've always wandered what Rico's class was. From the red weapons, if they really were hers, I would say she was a hunter. So, that would make her the only Humarl in the game.

Kind of like the 'newearl with the rifle in The Grave's Butler quest. The only "Ranewearl," so to speak.

Dhylec
Aug 15, 2006, 10:36 AM
Yes, this topic is beating a dead horse. Rico is most likely a Humarl, but since that class isn't availble, we can only speculate what her true class can be.

l3iohazard
Aug 15, 2006, 02:37 PM
rico is like that main character in PSU can do anything they want when they want

REJ-
Aug 15, 2006, 09:01 PM
She's a HUmarl

That's why she can use all of the red weapons.

watashiwa
Aug 15, 2006, 09:09 PM
PSO had more classes planned than were released.. Gamecube got a few cut ones added, but there were more!!

*remembers the sketch book with the HUnewm..*

Zeig123
Aug 15, 2006, 09:53 PM
man they so should have had the HUnewm or maybe even a RAnewm

Tweengo
Aug 16, 2006, 06:43 AM
That character in the Graves Butler Quest doesn't use a rifle, does she? I never really looked.

phongi
Aug 16, 2006, 04:05 PM
She's a HUFROmarl

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 16, 2006, 04:31 PM
On 2006-08-16 04:43, Tweengo wrote:
That character in the Graves Butler Quest doesn't use a rifle, does she? I never really looked.

HUnewearl with rifle, yep.

And similiarly as another example, KIREEK uses a Force Field armor, RAmar in DC using a partisan(changed for GC), etc.

Saiffy
Aug 16, 2006, 04:34 PM
Rico's a HUmar

Broomop's trainer says so.

Draconem
Aug 16, 2006, 09:19 PM
Prolly HUmarl.

Tweengo
Aug 17, 2006, 05:41 AM
On 2006-08-16 14:31, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

And similiarly as another example, KIREEK uses a Force Field armor, RAmar in DC using a partisan(changed for GC), etc.

Hey no fair. Pity Forces can't use Dragon's Claw http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif And Sonic Team moans at players for cheating, and they go give a non-ranger a rifle...not that I cheat or anything (wahey no PAL AR codes).

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 17, 2006, 03:01 PM
I submit that Red Ring Rico is a HUmarl, in the same sense that Tyrell is the Principal, Marina is a Nurse (NUnewearl?), and Bakataru is a civilian. The point is, an NPC doesn't need to be a player-available class. If the game were limited to player-available classes for the NPCs, then we'd either have an absurd number of classes or Pioneer 2 would be unable to function rightly, as everyone will specialize in killing, and no one in operating the ship and various businesses. Therefore, observing that Red Ring Rico is in fact a Hunter, ie, not a Ranger or Force, is human, rather than Newman or Cast, and is a female, decidedly not a male, we can only conclude that she must therefore be a HUmarl-- though I think we can also assume that her particular costume would not be available to players, were the HUmarl available; thus making her a unique HUmarl, in the same way that Elly is a unique FOnewearl in Episode II.

MadEwokHerd
Aug 18, 2006, 02:59 PM
Rico is definately a FOcast

Split
Aug 18, 2006, 04:36 PM
On 2006-08-16 14:34, Saiffy wrote:
Rico's a HUmar

Broomop's trainer says so.

lol hax imo

ColonD
Aug 18, 2006, 09:48 PM
She wasn't really a hunter whilst the explosion occured.
She was likely a HUmarl, and then, quit, and became a scientist. I suppose they let you keep your ID when you quit.

And if there were a HUmarl class, much as the Ranger Newearl in the Grave's butler quest, Rico would use a 'secret/special' costume. You know, like in the dreamcast version, you had to put a code in the form of a name. Or at least, they'd make a similar one, so you could be Rico groupies. Or so I would hope.

'Cause Rico is ironically the closest to main character material, (While techincally being the final boss) and many exsact clones would be obnoxious.

Anyway, Just so you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ColonD on 2006-08-18 19:58 ]</font>

Corey
Aug 18, 2006, 11:43 PM
My guild card says ????????????.
My class on character select says FOREST 1.

I go with the conclusion that Rico is identified as FOREST 1???????????? by the game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But rly, game sense, she is simply defined as ????????????.

In a story wise sense, its probably HUmarl.

Twilite
Aug 19, 2006, 12:33 PM
On 2006-08-16 14:31, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Just for the record, it's normal for a RAmar to be able to use partisans. Anyway, Rico as a HUmarl would make sense, and in a way I'm surprise by that they didn't put more classes in the game. The only classes that wouldn't work would be FOcasts and FOcaseals, as androids can't use spells. Otherwise, the others would work: HUmarl, HUnewm, RAnewm, and RAnewearl.

GGKONG
Aug 20, 2006, 07:33 PM
aren't the red weapons heathcliff flowens? they spell out his name,

phongi
Aug 20, 2006, 07:38 PM
On 2006-08-18 21:43, Corey wrote:
My guild card says ????????????.
My class on character select says FOREST 1.

I go with the conclusion that Rico is identified as FOREST 1???????????? by the game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But rly, game sense, she is simply defined as ????????????.

In a story wise sense, its probably HUmarl.

hack the game and make a character look like rico