PDA

View Full Version : Day of the Spaz!!! Happy Halloween!

WashuSaotome2
Oct 31, 2002, 11:09 AM
Hello again! This Halloween I have some big plans...And so far, I've compleated 1 of them...I'm still at school right now, and since it just started, I have the rest of the school day to finish it..Here's my Hallowenn schedule...

Morning
- Act like a spaz during my first class (everybody was afraid of me..I brought all of my Pokemon toys and game boys with me and played with em...)

Midday
- Act like a total Pokemon maniac during my attendance class
- Act like the Sea Creature from Heck during my swimming session
- Play Strider hiryu's theme over and over during band class (on a flute)

Afternoon
-Pull off the Sephiroth gig during Math and World Studies
-Act like Vincent and read my Final Fantasy 7 Halloween Special during my Servey Language Class

After That
-Go to a place called the House of Kicks and play Dance Dance Revolution with my family (We're the worst dancers in the world...Darned Afronova!)

When we get back home
-Play Dragon Warrior Online at my grandmother's house (She lives right next door to me)
-Then I'll head on home and pray to Vincent, take off my crabs Halloween shells, play a few video games, then go to sleep...

!!!Side note!!!
About my crab's Halloween shells...For the fun of it, I'll just describe each one for ya...

1. The Vampire Bat
Yes, like 4 of my crabs (Jin Saotome, Lee Chaolan, MegaCrab, and Hwoarang) are wearing these shells...They're black all over wit orange glitter-like bat decals on them...It's kinda cute..The bats also glow in the dark. These shells costed about 3 dollars each.

2. The Gothic Thingie
My other crab, Duo Maxwell, is wering a all black shell that kinda glows in the dark. This was a hand painted shell..

3. The Invader Zim Shell (Kinda)
My favorite crab, Sephiroth, is wearing a handpainted shell that has the Irkan Empire emblem on both sides of the shell. It has a black back ground to it..The little Irkan eyes light up..

4. The PSO Logo
My frind made this for my other crab, Abdur, it's kinda cool, it has a navy blue background with crimson red lettering outlined with glow-in-the-dark paint.

5. The Pokemon Shell
The rest of my crabs, (Strider Hiryu, Quatre, Gene Starwind, James, Link, and Vincent) are wearing shells with little Pokeballs all around them. The back ground colors include light blue, rainbow, light green, and white. The little Pokeballs painted on them glow in the dark. These shells costed me about 4.45 each...

Well, that's it for now..I gotta go-- Until five hours from new-- Bye!

Robert_Garcia
Oct 31, 2002, 11:24 AM
And I thought I was crazy... http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_boese_1/sa38.gif

pixelate
Oct 31, 2002, 02:43 PM
I slept in 'til 11:30, then fed my dog. I'll be in class 'til 8, then try to hit as many brightly-colored kids as I drive home in the dark with my lights off.

What a lovely Halloween, no?

Robert_Garcia
Oct 31, 2002, 03:04 PM
I'll bet youre a JOY to hang out with... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ABDUR101
Oct 31, 2002, 08:00 PM
I..uhh..went to work, came home to no electricity at 4pm, laid down for two hours, and sat around in the dark with the gas stove and lanterns for heat...then around 8pm the electricity finally came back on...here I am.

...as for tonight. You never can tell =X

Abaddon
Nov 1, 2002, 06:06 AM
I wish i knew someone as fanatical about hermit crabs as i used to be.

*Sighs* May Boomba, Prickly and 4WD rest in peace :S

(my 3 hermit crabs respectively)

WashuSaotome2
Nov 1, 2002, 08:48 AM
Well! Not to brag or anything, but I'm the world's worst Hermit Crab fanatic...Trust me... But let's save the bragging for another thread! (Hint!)

BlackRose
Nov 1, 2002, 09:16 AM
Halloween is over... i believe *counts on fingers* five children came to my door last night. We were the only house on the block with the porch light on. Ah well, more candy for me =D

WashuSaotome2
Nov 1, 2002, 09:21 AM
Hey..... I just realized...I didn't get any candy!!!

Ness
Nov 1, 2002, 01:22 PM
On 2002-10-31 08:09, WashuSaotome2 wrote:

Cool, it's good to know that I'm not PSOW's only band student.

I went trick or treating and got 15 pounds of candy. Then I played PSO until about 10 PM.

Robert_Garcia
Nov 1, 2002, 02:49 PM
On 2002-11-01 10:22, Ness wrote:

Im one too...well sort of...

All I did was pass out candy to the young'ns, but I got hungry and started snacking on some of the candy I was giving out.

Kent
Nov 1, 2002, 07:48 PM
On 2002-11-01 10:22, Ness wrote:

On 2002-10-31 08:09, WashuSaotome2 wrote:

I played drums in my middle school band back in 7th and 8th grade...

Shrevn
Nov 2, 2002, 01:49 AM
Otaku lives in a mountain with no electricity? damn that sucks heh... i just aint do jack on halloween... it sucks every year im 2 old for trick o' treating *cough* kids suck anyways

Robert_Garcia
Nov 2, 2002, 03:41 AM
On 2002-11-01 16:48, Kent wrote:

Oh yeah? I played drums (Marching and Concert) all throughout high school and concert percussion in middle school!

NYAAAAA!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robert_Garcia on 2002-11-02 00:48 ]</font>

Kent
Nov 2, 2002, 04:36 AM
On 2002-11-02 00:41, Robert_Garcia wrote:

On 2002-11-01 16:48, Kent wrote:

Oh yeah? I played drums (Marching and Concert) all throughout high school and concert percussion in middle school!

NYAAAAA!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I don't attend high-school because it's too simple, I homeschool instead.

So HA! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

ABDUR101
Nov 2, 2002, 04:53 AM
...are you two done hosing down this thread with your scents yet? o_O

*gets paper-towel*

Did anyone go out of their way to scare any little kids this Halloween? Around here, there's atleast one house along the candy pick-up line that dedicates itself to making all the little kids pee themselves in the cold night air =X

..strobe lights, fog, and hands grabbing your legs from under the porch as you leave worked afew years ago for my nephews. >=D