PDA

View Full Version : GC: So close to online PSO but so far away!!! Help

soup_dragon
Aug 16, 2006, 09:31 AM
Hi

I'm not looking for Privte severs or AR codes. All I need is a few questions ansawered? Having enjoyed online PSO for a week Sega now say I need a new set of SNAK to play online! I now need a new copy of PSO!!

1) Can I buy PSO card revolution an use the SNAK for that for PSO ep1&2?

2) If I can get another SNAK will I have to use the disk that it was purchaced with or can I use the SNAK with my disk? e.g. If I buy PSO card rev and use the SNAK will it work??

Looked on the sega site and found this,

"One account, One Hunter's Licence...TWO great online games!
Buy just one Hunter's Licence here and enjoy both PSO Episodes I&II and III online.
If you registered with PSO Episodes I&II SEGA recommends re-using your Episode I&II Serial Number and Access key to play online with PSO Episode III C.A.R.D Revolution.
Just remember to register your PSO III characters using your PSO I&II Serial Number and Access Key!"

Does that mean it will work??

Thanks in advance,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: soup_dragon on 2006-08-16 07:48 ]</font>

VioletSkye
Aug 16, 2006, 12:37 PM
Yes, you can use the SNAK from Ep.III, however if you used a different SNAK to get your chars online recently, you won't be able to get them online with the new SNAK because the SNAK is tied to the character file. You would have to delete your Character file entirely for your memory card and let the game create a new one. Then you would be able to enter in your new SNAK.

If you feel like searching however, there is an AR code that will let you reset that info so you can use the new SNAK with your current chars, but we aren't allowed to discuss AR codes, so I can't post it for you.

soup_dragon
Aug 16, 2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the info