PDA

View Full Version : New char./Multiplayer

Greg169
Aug 16, 2006, 06:54 PM
Does anyone else love that feeling of starting over a new character? It's like you're playing with a Lv:100 and it takes forever to lvl and then you play with a new one and it only takes 50 exp. I was playing with my friend last night and we each started a new chracter and we played for like three hours. We got to Lv:15 but when we died against de rol le for the third time we gave up and he played in one player. It was so fun. I made a Racast and he had a Humar. What's weird though is that whenever we wuit game we had to go beat the forest again. Does anybody know why this is? I found it really weird.

VioletSkye
Aug 16, 2006, 06:57 PM
Anything opened up in multiplayer will not carry over into the singleplayer game. So if you went all the way to the ruins in multiplayer and quit the game to do a singleplayer game, nothing but Forest would be open. Anything opened up in singleplayer though does carry over to multiplayer.

I should mention though that Difficulties work differently. Level requirements are in effect in multiplayer, meaning if your level 30 char can access V. Hard in singleplayer, he/she won't be able to access V. Hard in multiplayer unless both chars are at least level 40.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-08-16 16:58 ]</font>

Greg169
Aug 16, 2006, 07:00 PM
No I'm saying after beating the forest on multiplayer we quit game and then went to beat the caves and then couldn't because it wasn't there even in multyplayer again. What's really weir about it is that we actualy got all the wasy up to de rol le three times and all three times we had to bea t the forest right before. I wish you didn't have to do that. I can't remember ever having to do that either.

VioletSkye
Aug 16, 2006, 07:01 PM
Thats what I just said. Nothing you do in multiplayer carries over whether it be singleplayer or another multiplayer game. In order to keep the Caves open in Multiplayer, you'll need to defeat the Dragon in singleplayer then talk to the Prinicpal. Then you can start in Caves in a multiplayer game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-08-16 17:03 ]</font>

LiqourSiCC
Aug 17, 2006, 12:27 AM
you can play multi player over and over again and beat it all the way up to ruins but it will never save. if you want to play anything past forest, you or your buddy has to beat forest on single player and then talk to the princaple and then when you quit, the person who beat forest single player has to be 1st player so you can play were you left off..

Asuke
Aug 17, 2006, 03:50 PM
it sucks but it must be done. Know what I hate the most, hitting those damn towers or whatever they are to open the door to the ruins. KILL ME NOW!

LiqourSiCC
Aug 18, 2006, 12:53 AM
hell ya espesially when you quit game then start agin to beat mines and figure out you missed all 3 of them so you have to rebeat them all!! how homo can it get

Greg169
Aug 20, 2006, 09:13 AM
so you need to be first player to cary over your data? So the person who beat the forest has to be first player? Well I though it had something to do with who verified first. Like who pushed A first when it says OK right before you play in multiplayer. Is this tru or is it just a myth. And yeah I noticed that with those towers you can't push them in multiplayer. Well at least I had a hard trime doing it.