PDA

View Full Version : Wierd TTF glitch.

zandra117
Aug 16, 2006, 10:53 PM
I was messing around with the Branch of Paku Paku/ Striker of Chao secret today. I used the Branch of Paku Paku to get into ruins one, I changed the branch into a Striker of Chao then I made a telepipe and deposited the Striker of Chao into the bank. I went back down the pipe with my Evil Curst and stood underneath the waterfall with it. My Evil Curst changed into another Striker of Chao! When I went to my bank I also figured out that instead of dissapearing my Evil Curst had apparently flown back to poineer 2 and returned to my bank and gave me a Striker of Chao out of nowhere. It was very strange.

I am now nicknaming my new Striker of Chao my "Striker of Dark Chao" because it was born from Evil Curst.

whiteninja
Aug 16, 2006, 11:23 PM
Explain... better...?

What you said was very jumbled, and not very believable.

Mewone
Aug 17, 2006, 01:03 AM
Riiight.

If it's not a lie, you just lost a very rare item for no apparent reason. Congrats.

zandra117
Aug 17, 2006, 06:31 AM
I didnt lose anything, The Evil Curst teleported to the bank and I got an extra Striker of Chao.

Tweengo
Aug 17, 2006, 06:37 AM
Sheesh, glad I'm not online, what with the weird glitches and all.

Neith
Aug 17, 2006, 07:00 AM
Ive never heard of this happening, surely only a Branch of Pakupaku/Striker of Chao would even trigger the waterfall dialogue..

Mewone
Aug 17, 2006, 01:09 PM
On 2006-08-17 04:31, zandra117 wrote:
I didnt lose anything, The Evil Curst teleported to the bank and I got an extra Striker of Chao.

Oh, so you duped it then, and are telling us this. I understand perfectly now. >_>

Hetsuie
Aug 17, 2006, 01:13 PM
wowi also had a glitch but i didnt gain or loose ne thing i was fighting the mines boss i beliee the name is vol opt or some thing but i was playing with my friend named skieth on psobb and all the sudden after beating the first form every thing just paused and nothing hapend and we just talkd and wonderd what to do and o we just sat till we said lets make an other room and we were just surprised to have a such a weird glich and it was while doing a ttf hard i believeand what i meant by pause was we couldnt g to the second for r ne thing it just sat in the roon and me and y friend walked and talkd till as i said we decided to make another room.

zandra117
Aug 17, 2006, 03:08 PM
On 2006-08-17 11:13, Hetsuie wrote:
wowi also had a glitch but i didnt gain or loose ne thing i was fighting the mines boss i beliee the name is vol opt or some thing but i was playing with my friend named skieth on psobb and all the sudden after beating the first form every thing just paused and nothing hapend and we just talkd and wonderd what to do and o we just sat till we said lets make an other room and we were just surprised to have a such a weird glich and it was while doing a ttf hard i believeand what i meant by pause was we couldnt g to the second for r ne thing it just sat in the roon and me and y friend walked and talkd till as i said we decided to make another room.

That has happened to me before too, To fix that glitch, all you have to do is cast gifoie a few times and it will go to the second form.

I did more experimenting with the Evil Curst/ Striker of Chao glitch and I figured out that instead of making another Striker of Chao it swaps the Striker of Chao that is in the bank with the Evil Curst, it doesnt dupe it. Try it for yourself.

PALRAPPYS
Aug 17, 2006, 04:46 PM
*sigh* Nobody believes anybody on these boards. That's why I've been gone so much. Yes I believe this.

OneandtheSame
Aug 17, 2006, 08:27 PM
hmmm...If you have some sort of proof, then I'd believe you. I wont say flat out that you're lying, because for all I know, you may be telling the truth.

whiteninja
Aug 17, 2006, 11:08 PM
On 2006-08-17 14:46, PALRAPPYS wrote:
*sigh* Nobody believes anybody on these boards. That's why I've been gone so much. Yes I believe this.
People here are prone to not believe every newbie who comes here ranting about the latest thing they found out while using their *12-star-weapon-here*.

I've only ever known one guy who even had a legit Evil Curst, and has since quit... I didn't know he had the thing until about a week ago... He had played alot longer than I ever knew. o.o

whocares111
Aug 17, 2006, 11:10 PM
He could be on Blue Burst. DDwBP drops Evil Curst as a quest prize, along with other 12 stars.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 17, 2006, 11:19 PM
On 2006-08-17 11:13, Hetsuie wrote:

Please use proper spelling and punctuation on these boards. Just a friendly reminder. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 17, 2006, 11:53 PM
Uh-oh, someone has rarer items than you whiteninja! The onlye xplanation is they must have duped. Of course, that's it.

Zandra isn't one of those obnoxious, h4x0rz types, and why would someone waste their time writing about this if they wren't actually trying to gleen some information on the subject? I'm going to say that this debalce oh big word holds some weight, although I'm wondering how exactly the Curst disappeared? Vanishing right out of your hands is...wierd, for lack of a better word.

VioletSkye
Aug 18, 2006, 12:22 AM
I've got an Evil Curst I can use to test it out tomorrow. I'm surprised noone else has tried it yet to confirm whether or not it works http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 07:12 AM
yes off topic but i have another dilemna. please read my post about the Secure Feet thanx guys!
but on topic were do i go about getting this Evil Curst. im too busy to look at the charts cus i have other dilemnas like figuring out how to weapon mod properly with tghis program i have.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Kratos on 2006-08-18 05:14 ]</font>

whiteninja
Aug 18, 2006, 09:34 AM
On 2006-08-17 22:22, VioletSkye wrote:
I've got an Evil Curst I can use to test it out tomorrow. I'm surprised noone else has tried it yet to confirm whether or not it works http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
I'm not suprised that you have an Evil Curst. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif The person I was thinking of was Delusion.

The Evil Curst has one droprate on PSOGC:
Pinkal Bulclaw, 1/22406
The best quest for Bulclaw:
Doc's Secret Plan, 6

It is the most rare item in the entire game. (I'd say Prophets of Motav is second, though some people would disagree.) For someone to say out of the blue that they had one, and that it had some weird glitch in TTF is highly unlikely. I'll wait for Skye's confirmation.

RadiantLegend
Aug 18, 2006, 09:49 AM
Found one with sharky. he should test it out.

zandra117
Aug 18, 2006, 10:06 AM
My Evil Curst was duped with legit stats, I'm on xbox version, the glitch should still work with a legit one though. Since when does a dupe determine if a glitch works or not?

All you have to do is first change a branch of paku paku into the striker of chao. Then you telepipe back to town and deposit the striker of chao into your bank. Then you go back down your telepipe with an evil curst and stand under the waterfall with the evil curst equipped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-08-18 08:10 ]</font>

Saiffy
Aug 18, 2006, 10:46 AM
I just tried this.

No.

VioletSkye
Aug 18, 2006, 10:54 AM
Hate to break it to the OP, but I just tried it as well and nothing happened. I'd have just taken Saiffy's word for it of course but I was already in the process of testing it when I saw his post, so I continued on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Myth: BUSTED http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

radical_ryan
Aug 18, 2006, 10:55 AM
u must feel like carp

zandra117
Aug 18, 2006, 10:58 AM
It must only work on xbox version then.

There are a few glitches that only work on certain versions of the game, ex. The untekked prophets of motav glitch doesn't work on xbox version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-08-18 09:01 ]</font>

TheyCallMeJoe
Aug 18, 2006, 02:25 PM
On 2006-08-18 08:06, zandra117 wrote:
My Evil Curst was duped with legit stats, I'm on xbox version...

Probably should've mentioned this a little sooner http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif.

Nidramag
Nov 9, 2006, 07:18 PM
wait. Could someone message me what exactly happened in the first place? I kinda keep losing track. and whats this Paku-paku branch thing (not about the item, what they used it for).

sukobi
Nov 9, 2006, 08:13 PM
um it may not have been a glitch at all he probably just deposited his evil curst by accident instead of his branch. that happened to me when i had my hildebear cane and deposited and thought that i had gained another hildebear cane when i went back to forest its just i forgot, you probably just forgot to deposit the evil curst