PDA

View Full Version : Cheating help...

KratosAurion
Aug 17, 2006, 10:11 AM
I have recently come across an AR max and since the Card also works as a memory card I've decided to make 4 hacked characters and store them on the AR itself. I just have a question...

I'm going to list the equipment they each have and can you refer to me something to think is better for that person and why? REmember this is just to have some cheep fun and I just want these to be as good as they can.
FOmar:
Sorcerer's cane
Brightness Circle
Perfect/Resist
Perfect/Resist
God/Battle
Cure/Paralysis
Atribute wall
Sato
HUmar:
Red Sword/ Red slicer
Guard Wave
Perfect/Resist
Perfect/Resist
God/Battle
Cure/Paralysis
Standstill Shield
Rati
HUnewerl:
TJS/Rainbow Baton
Aura Field
Perfect/Resist
Perfect/Resist
God/Battle
Cure/Paralysis
REgene Gear ADV.
Bhima
HUcast:
Guld Milla/Yasminkov 3000R
Electro Frame
Perfect/Resist
Perfect/Resist
God/Battle
Cure/Freeze
RED ring
Diwari
Any suggestions as to better equipment or a cheeper class to use would be great. I'm also trying to have them all have different equipment as well...

PSOPRINCE
Aug 17, 2006, 05:09 PM
how can a hucast use gult milla and yasminkov? why bother hacking its a mugs game, you buy a game to have fun on it, then agin i suppose if you tihnk tha its fun why not get phyco wand and double cannon

OneandtheSame
Aug 17, 2006, 08:30 PM
On 2006-08-17 15:09, PSOPRINCE wrote:
how can a hucast use gult milla and yasminkov? why bother hacking its a mugs game, you buy a game to have fun on it, then agin i suppose if you tihnk tha its fun why not get phyco wand and double cannon

Indeed. If you hack to max yourself out and get all the best items, then why bother playing it? You've taken the best part of the game out by doing that. If you aren't gaining levels and hunting for rares, what exactly WILL you be doing?

Rekitheforce
Aug 17, 2006, 08:32 PM
On 2006-08-17 18:30, Animeloser wrote:

On 2006-08-17 15:09, PSOPRINCE wrote:

Indeed. If you hack to max yourself out and get all the best items, then why bother playing it? You've taken the best part of the game out by doing that. If you aren't gaining levels and hunting for rares, what exactly WILL you be doing?

Wasting his time, of course.

KratosAurion
Aug 17, 2006, 09:16 PM
1. Sorry I ment RAcast...
2. I didn't want to be bashed for this. The fact is I'm not going to be able to ever get online or make it to level 200. I just don't have that kind of time. These characters will in no way shape or form come into contact with the legit ones I have (as in the card isn't even in my cube right now) and I'm just messing around with them. I'm not weak, I'm not a loser for hacking them. If I did and was saying I'm just as good as anyone else on this site then I would be open for the bashing. PSOPRINCE at least answered my question before trying to bash me and yes he was right I think going in and screwing with how the game is supposed to be is fun. That's what I'm going to be going to school for.

Now can I get some actual answers or am I just going to be harrased some more?

OneandtheSame
Aug 17, 2006, 09:26 PM
On 2006-08-17 19:16, KratosAurion wrote:
1. Sorry I ment RAcast...
2. I didn't want to be bashed for this. The fact is I'm not going to be able to ever get online or make it to level 200. I just don't have that kind of time. These characters will in no way shape or form come into contact with the legit ones I have (as in the card isn't even in my cube right now) and I'm just messing around with them. I'm not weak, I'm not a loser for hacking them. If I did and was saying I'm just as good as anyone else on this site then I would be open for the bashing. PSOPRINCE at least answered my question before trying to bash me and yes he was right I think going in and screwing with how the game is supposed to be is fun. That's what I'm going to be going to school for.

Now can I get some actual answers or am I just going to be harrased some more?

Harrasment? Hardly. And FYI, you don't have to get to 200. I play in my free time, and I'm 125 on my highest character. I know I won't ever get to 200, and I don't care.

But really man, if you want to do it, go ahead. There's no-one actually stopping you...

sum182
Aug 17, 2006, 09:39 PM
Double cannon, lavis cannon, lavis blade, Kasami Bracer, Luminous Field, Dark Meteor, Yasminkov 9000m, Frozen Shooter, Heaven Punisher, Sange & Yasha, Agito (1975) real.

Those are all some fun powerful stuff.

KratosAurion
Aug 17, 2006, 10:38 PM
How about a good sword other than TJS...

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 05:34 AM
there int anotther good one but red sword or dark flow, and you dnt have to get to 200 i got to 100 currupted then got 1 cha to 131, 1 to 110, 1 to 98 and two to sixty in less then 8 months and that was fun cos i cannot play games in the week cos of schoolwork

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 06:32 AM
man you need like the TJS cus i dont have one and you cna tell me how cool it is! the red ring cus you cant get it legit and cus i said so and im cool. same with the Heaven Punisher. get
every legendary katana
virus armor:lufateria
and thats all i cna think of right now sry!
i have a mod progarm so im gonna create items and kill a little then delete them. same with some mags too. im still lvling though legitly!

OneandtheSame
Aug 18, 2006, 08:29 AM
On 2006-08-17 20:38, KratosAurion wrote:
How about a good sword other than TJS...

TJS is the best. If you're gonna get a good sword, than go ahead and go for that one.

Tweengo
Aug 18, 2006, 08:37 AM
Don't bother with Frozen Shooter, get Snow Queen if you can hack it.

Neith
Aug 18, 2006, 08:45 AM
3084 Flowens with Hit%/Zanba > TJS.
Charge/Berserk/Spirit Calibur with Hit% > TJS
S-Rank Sword with Berserk/Spirit > TJS

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif TJS only has the ATP, its special lets it down.

As for Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen, use both in different situations.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 08:45 AM
yes snow queen is the like the asuka after the yamato right? but yes TJS is the best not including the special of the Flowens 3084 and the Zanba right?

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 08:52 AM
yah but the TJS looks cooler and reduces your life span by 10 years to find! ha ha ha! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

blace
Aug 18, 2006, 11:13 AM
My cousin has an AR max as well but the things he uses for were item stacking and infinite HP although he can still die. Hacking for items is for the 1.1 version of the game I think he does have it but hasn't hacked anything for himself yet. The most convenient cheat would be to make the enemies most of the time drop their designated rare weapons. <-- Does that affect the SJS when you get it?

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 11:18 AM
i say hunt for it legitly like me!!!!

OneandtheSame
Aug 18, 2006, 11:59 AM
On 2006-08-18 09:18, Lord_Kratos wrote:
i say hunt for it legitly like me!!!!

Indeed...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 12:02 PM
yes i know you guys think im insane cus the weapon is very hard to get but......its so cool i must have it!!!! i bet animeloser probably thinks im insane!!!!!

whiteninja
Aug 18, 2006, 12:20 PM
The OP didn't ask for you "dont hax. usuk" lectures.

If you want hacked characters that own, get any weapon with a sacrificial special, and give it 381% hit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif (But you can't ask how to do that here!)

KratosAurion
Aug 18, 2006, 02:17 PM
I'm fine all I'm doing is moding that flowen's sword with 45% hit I have into all these weapons. The only cheat that would be useful for someone that's legit is the one to be able to always feed your mag. Really weapons are a personal choice I guess I was jsut asking for defensive equipment.

Konstanse_Xx
Aug 18, 2006, 09:07 PM
I would go for Frozen Shooter over Snow Queen, I just find the no combo to be such a hassle. :l

OneandtheSame
Aug 19, 2006, 10:11 AM
On 2006-08-18 10:02, Lord_Kratos wrote:
yes i know you guys think im insane cus the weapon is very hard to get but......its so cool i must have it!!!! i bet animeloser probably thinks im insane!!!!!

Read my mood. I'm just as crazy, if not more...

whiteninja
Aug 19, 2006, 01:13 PM
On 2006-08-18 12:17, KratosAurion wrote:
I'm fine all I'm doing is moding that flowen's sword with 45% hit I have into all these weapons. The only cheat that would be useful for someone that's legit is the one to be able to always feed your mag. Really weapons are a personal choice I guess I was jsut asking for defensive equipment.
Are you limited to bankmodding? If that's the case, then you can't get stuff nearly as good as you could have otherwise... A 50h Snow Queen would still be very good though, especially since you are offline. About the mag feeding, I know that cheat exists, but if you use it, you aren't legit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

KratosAurion
Aug 19, 2006, 09:47 PM
I know it just came in handy to get the mags with the Photon blasts I wanted for my hacked characters. Yeah I can't find any other kinds of codes and I can't figure it out myself so Bankmoding is all I can do.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 20, 2006, 04:19 PM
yes i have someone fighting the same cause i am!! SJS!!! but on topic im just learning how to weapon mod so if you talk about weapons and items you can just make codes and not find them instead. just make one, use an inventory code on the AR or whatever and enter your own code and ther ya go. i think thats what ya do. maybe i said to much though......

Rekitheforce
Aug 20, 2006, 08:50 PM
On 2006-08-18 06:37, Tweengo wrote:
Don't bother with Frozen Shooter, get Snow Queen if you can hack it.

Don't bother with anything if you can hack it...

Lord_Kratos
Aug 23, 2006, 06:02 PM
yah i am tryin to weapon mod to learn about weapons and how they work like specials and whta items work good with what and fro a good ol time like addin 127% onto hit or native!

Rekitheforce
Aug 23, 2006, 06:51 PM
On 2006-08-23 16:02, Lord_Kratos wrote:
yah i am tryin to weapon mod to learn about weapons and how they work like specials and whta items work good with what and fro a good ol time like addin 127% onto hit or native!

Okay, because you are one to get angry at hackers... You wouldn't want to be hypocritical now would you?

KratosAurion
Aug 23, 2006, 09:51 PM
Ok I have a few things to say...

1. He's hacking to experiment and to screw around with how the game shouldn't be. Thats the point. You can say I and Lord_Kratos along with other are wasting time but really everyone playing this game wastes a lot of time...
2. I have stated in here many times that I don't want anyone being flamed for cheating in this thread. No offense I respect and understand your opinion, but obviously this is not the place to voice it. I asked before and I'm asking again, if you can't post on this thread without flaming someone for cheating, then don't post.

Dhylec
Aug 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
By OP request..