PDA

View Full Version : Meh, Secure Feet

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 06:40 AM
now listen and read all before bashing me of any sort. thank you.
I found a special item from a mil lily in the temples. i was right in forn and new it would drop something. picked it up looked in the inventory to see what it was. it was the secure feet. that stupid yet awesome item that my HUmar cant use despite my anguish! but what happened is no lie. i had my friend play Kratos my character and i played his ranger. i dropped the red scorpio and the secure feet to show his ranger them and see what stats would be raised with the two items. well i looked at it and i was like wooo theres no stars on it. sure enough i dropped it and the item was a blue box! it was a normal shield colored box but the item is still in all caps but theres no stars on it at all. theres supposed to be 11 but there arent any. I didnt dupe or mod any items to get5 this one at all. i play legit all the was and a small black mark on my rep is i used to use the photon drop thing for awhile but stopped after about a month cus i knew it was wrong. I want to know if anyone has ever experienced this problem and how do i get my special item special again? please help cus my count is now done by 1 in SPECIAL ITEMS!

Zarbolord
Aug 18, 2006, 07:12 AM
??? Small glitch I suppose. It happens. Maybe you should try to exchange it with another character and see if it turns back to normal (or maybe you've unlocked a new item/secret part of the game *try getting Rico's Ring in Normal*). It's a bug if you ask me.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 07:15 AM
thanx man! i thought it wasnt too big of a deal but now its not a special item but it still rasies my EVP by 240! it was my only 11 star item too!

Tweengo
Aug 18, 2006, 07:43 AM
Just to put your mind at ease, duping doesn't affect rares, well that's what I've been told anyway.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 07:45 AM
*sigh* i feel better thanx guys! well anyways i dont know how to turn it back but what zarbolord said is something ill try.

Neith
Aug 18, 2006, 08:19 AM
In one of the versions of the game, the Secure Feet is a Blue Box with no Level Stars, its a glitch. Other versions have the Secure Feet as a red box, with 11*.

Don't worry about it though, it happens with that item.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 08:42 AM
whew! thanx uriko! i found it as a red but it just turns blue and no stars. cool i have a glitched item. can i still count it as special even though it is blue?

Neith
Aug 18, 2006, 08:46 AM
Secure Feet is still a rare item, the lack of stars is just a glitch.

Felix-DeSouza
Aug 18, 2006, 08:46 AM
nar i dont think so sry to tell you.. lol

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 08:47 AM
cool! well i have a glitched item and my friends dont so now i can laugh at them more than usual!

whiteninja
Aug 18, 2006, 09:38 AM
In PSO-, the Secure Feet has 0 stars and white or green CAPS letters.
In PSO+, the Secure Feet has 11 stars, and yellow CAPS letters.
If you switch between versions of the game, the Secure Feet will switch from blue to red and back again, no problems.

I think when you first raise a rare mag, if you drop the box, it will be blue. It only turns red after depositing it in the bank or saving and qutting.

Neith
Aug 18, 2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah whiteninja, that seems to be the case, Ive seen Pushan/Sato/Rukmin in blue boxes. After quitting they turn red.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 11:11 AM
cool! thats neato but anyways its cool how the item reacts like that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Kratos on 2006-08-18 09:11 ]</font>

PMB960
Aug 18, 2006, 01:39 PM
The Secure Feet can be sold for over 10,000 meseta if you aen't in PSO Plus because its not considered a rare which is odd because if it was a glitch it should be sold for 10 meseta just like all rares.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 05:38 PM
i swear all rares sell for 10 except PD AND PC

Hrith
Aug 18, 2006, 05:49 PM
PDs aren't rares.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 05:53 PM
why not? there in a red box to me anyting in a red box is rare

Hrith
Aug 18, 2006, 05:54 PM
So what you see is what you trust? poor you =/

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 06:35 PM
i never said that, red boxes come up less than say blue boxes that makes them rare, i pd and pc arent rare how ocme they are under rare items in the databases, and how come you can buy rares with them, and if YOU say PD arent rare than PC cant be either yet they are so highly valued

Nitro Vordex
Aug 18, 2006, 06:40 PM
*game glitch olo* ZOMG a red box!......A monofluid? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ryna
Aug 18, 2006, 06:41 PM
On 2006-08-18 16:35, PSOPRINCE wrote:
i never said that, red boxes come up less than say blue boxes that makes them rare, i pd and pc arent rare how ocme they are under rare items in the databases, and how come you can buy rares with them, and if YOU say PD arent rare than PC cant be either yet they are so highly valued

Photon Drops are classified as a "Tool" type item by the game. Anything can drop it. People only think of it as a rare since it comes in a red box.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 06:54 PM
hmmmm guesse i'll shut up then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif what about photon CRYSTALS ! surely there rare?

Hrith
Aug 18, 2006, 07:12 PM
Trigrinder is rarer than Photon Drop, yet comes in a green box.

Photon Crystal is a rare drop, but it isn't a rare item.

PSOPRINCE
Aug 18, 2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif hmm then why isn't trigrinder in a red box http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Lord_Kratos
Aug 18, 2006, 09:27 PM
good point but i think the PD's are in red boxes cus you can trade them in for rares online.

Hrith
Aug 19, 2006, 07:09 AM
No, I think they are in red boxes just to piss you off when you're hunting a rare item.

Lord_Kratos
Aug 19, 2006, 07:55 AM
ya thats a better reason than mine!!!!!! GO KEF!!!!

Nidramag
Nov 9, 2006, 07:12 PM
Did someone say item-stacking doesn't affect rares? It does, I found this out through around 50 no-rare ULT forest runs (unknowingly) if you still do a 99x item-stack every once in a while STOP because it stops rares. Drop everything that has 99x and save and quit, then come back, and rares come back. I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT AFTER ALL OF THOSE FOREST RUNS FOR ITEM-STACKING...

Ailleurs
Nov 9, 2006, 09:18 PM
On 2006-08-19 05:09, Hrith wrote:
No, I think they are in red boxes just to piss you off when you're hunting a rare item.

huge QFT

sukobi
Nov 10, 2006, 12:55 AM
why do all rares sell for 10 meseta comon its rarer and better then anything theyll ever get ive sold like 3 db sabers*way too common* and they dont even say anything those cheap asses