PDA

View Full Version : Lavis cannon hunt tips

maggins
Aug 18, 2006, 09:10 AM
I'm thinking of hunting the lavis for my humar at the moment but I've seen the drop rates and they suck really lol. I have a purplenum and a skyly in ult at the moment.. which wuold it be easier to find with? (my skyly is in ruins and has quite a hard time - lvl 120) thats del d 1/28000 chance or something. My purplenum is in forest at lvl 65 currently and its quite easy to do runs with my beastly frozen shooter lol. The drop rate is 1/25000 something off tollaw. Which of these 2 would I stand a better chance of finding the lavis cannon?

Cheers
Also any tips on how I could a better chance of getting it (i.e useful quest counts,etc)

kurisu1974
Aug 18, 2006, 09:18 AM
I should say purplenum, because Tollaws are more common. Especially online. There are a few quests with lots of them. I'm helping a friend to get the Lavis. Did a lot of runs, but no luck yet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

maggins
Aug 18, 2006, 10:41 AM
Yea forests a lot more fun than having to go down to level 3 ruins to get some dam things lol. Thing is im offline all the time so cant get online quests. Soul of blacksmith has got quite a few tollaws in it. May try that.....or gran squall. But if my luck is like when I was hunting for chain sawd im screwed lol (took around 12,000 vulmers to drop the dam thing) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Any other tips would be cool
Cheers

luninja
Aug 18, 2006, 12:08 PM
Redrias find it from a pouilly or red slime 1/22 chance. To easily find red slimes, look for two slimes (any color) and split them into 8. Telepipe or Ryuker if one red slime dosn't show up or red slime fails to drop one. Soul of a Blacsmith or Addicting food quests are the only quests to find 2 each.So my advice is that you create a Redria, get it to Ultimate, try the trick on one of those mentioned quests, and you should get it in no time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: luninja on 2006-08-20 06:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: luninja on 2006-08-20 06:31 ]</font>