PDA

View Full Version : n00b alert!!!!!!!......

BIOHUNTERX
Oct 31, 2002, 06:38 PM
.... well not really. I have been lurking here from day one of the PSODC. Just looking around and all that stuff on the main page, but I thought I might as well sign up and enjoy this to it's fullist. You all might remember me actually, I entered some art for the contest last year. Aaron Connell was the name it was entered under, and it was the SD chars chasing the bosses.

Be see lots more of everyone from here on in. I will post more fan art as I get the chance. Take it EZ!

LollipopLolita
Oct 31, 2002, 07:08 PM
HI!

thanks for joining and posting. hope you feel welcomed in this place and post more. funny though your first post is in the wrong forum ^_^ so you're off to a great start!

I also fidex your sig for you but it turned out it's too big! Find a smaller pic maybe?

ABDUR101
Oct 31, 2002, 07:51 PM
Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you've finally decided to sign up after all this time. Hope to see you get in on the fun =)

BIOHUNTERX
Oct 31, 2002, 07:52 PM
damn sorry about that! I am comming from a diff forum where it is ALOT more laid back in the rules department. My bad thanks for the wecome. I fixed the pic size but need to host it now.