PDA

View Full Version : dark falz question

werewolfking
Aug 18, 2006, 12:57 PM
im on very hard skyly gamecube racast lvl 57 or 58 and i was wondering what level i should be to go after dark falz cause i get to his third form and his slash kills me in one hit

i have fill blaster+10 lords repeater+9 arms+5 resist holy resist saint3 demons railgun+7

PMB960
Aug 18, 2006, 01:35 PM
You need a Justy or something they are easy to get. Also get some God/HP from a Nar Lily 1/2. Get two and you should be alset. Otherwise just get some scapedolls.

arisen_devil
Aug 18, 2006, 01:38 PM
i'd suggest going back to caves, and getting 4 god/hp from nar lilies . that way you'll have an extra 320 hp (dark falz's attacks always do set damage), and maybe get a varista (vhard forest dragon) and a double saber (vhard caves nano dragon) or a stag cutlery (vhard temple barba ray) as well, they'll help you a lot. that extra bit of equipment will help you to ultimate easily since the level's high enough already IMO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Neith
Aug 18, 2006, 01:39 PM
The Slash attack is fixed damage, I can't remember exactly how much though.

I'd ditch 1 or 2 of the Resist/Saint and hunt some God/HP from VH Nar Lilies (7/8 drop).

When you want to fight Falz again, take a few Scape Dolls incase you need them. Obviously, make sure you have a full compliment of Dimate/Trimate/Star Atomizer, maybe even Monomate if it gets desperate.

If all else fails, level a bit.