PDA

View Full Version : Restless Lion: My Experience

Dre_o
Aug 19, 2006, 12:42 PM
Well, saying that this isn't an official guide, I'll just share my experience.

First, this quest is tied into the entire Ep 4 storyline. Leo Gahrart (Sp?) is setting up an underground base, hiring pathetic Hunters etc etc.

What I found most interesting is what you can get. After you battle a Hunter, you have the option of taking their weapon. Now, the only weapons I've picked up are Normal (non-Rare) weapons. BUT, on Ultimate, the weapons that you DO pick up have INSANE percentages

Example: Spirit Gladius, 50/0/50/0/30 yes, that's right, 30% to hit.

Now, I did come across a Hunter that was already defeated (by Sue from Black Paper I assume) and he had a Zanba (might be wrong, I ID'd it from sight.) This leads me to believe that there is a chance of finding rares from these enemies.

Now, due to a comment from a person on Pioneer 2, I have the WILD idea that you MIGHT be able to find S-Ranks BUT REMEMBER, that is a wild guess.

Well, that is all for my experience. I'll try and report some more findings later.

fay
Aug 19, 2006, 12:45 PM
:/ tbh it sounds a little farfetched but ill just agree anyway lol

amadgin pickin up a psycho wand or heaven striker *drools*

Dre_o
Aug 19, 2006, 01:14 PM
Note: I didn't have the option to pick up the Zanba http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Hrith
Aug 19, 2006, 03:30 PM
The new series of quests for Episode IV (Warrior's Pride, Restless Lion and Pioneer Spirit) are all rather interesting and fun to play, too. Pretty nice quests if you ask me.